pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
Re: Haruhi Miwako, All-natural model from the Netherlands
« Reply #645 on: September 22, 2015, 04:34:25 AM »
Today vs 11 weeks ago

This is just amazing growth here.

Does anybody have any insight to the primary drivers of gigantomastic growth?

I'm thinking cell division, fat deposition, fibrous tissue.  Also guessing the proportions of these contributors is variable, depending on what "kind" of gigantomastia a person has.

If the growth is largely ( LOL )  ;) cell division, then I'm supposing that the growth RATE could be increasing over time, on a logarithmic scale.

Such a thing, massive growth (faster, pussycat!!), could get "outtahand" pretty damned quickly.
Scary medical problems could ensue.

Not to be a doomsayer, but I sincerely hope that she (and we) stay lucky.   :)
-D'Artagnian

I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #646 on: September 22, 2015, 09:09:40 AM »
I sent her a snapchat message the other day and asked her why she didnt post on I.g. anymore... got no answer but she did post!
her growth is incredible in 10 weeks gotta be at least 50%!
my god what will the next 10 bring?... and beyond
im going to explode!

TheBoobGuy

• The Definitive Article
« Reply #648 on: September 22, 2015, 05:49:37 PM »
Could she actually catch up to Norma? I mean, it's not impossible and it has to happen someday right?
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

bmoc434

• D Cup
« Reply #649 on: September 22, 2015, 06:08:27 PM »
Could she actually catch up to Norma? I mean, it's not impossible and it has to happen someday right?

Norma is much heavier physically than is HM. her boobs are a magnitude huger than are HM's. There's a video of some young, slim Japanese women trying to "wear" an equivalent set of boobs made of plastic. Both women collapse under the weight. As much of a fantasy as it would be, HM would not only be unable to walk, she'd possibly be unable to breathe properly, and could suffer serious respiratory problems (some enhanced women like Rhiannon and Lacey Wildd have reported that too).

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #650 on: September 22, 2015, 07:19:49 PM »
Norma is much heavier physically than is HM. her boobs are a magnitude huger than are HM's. There's a video of some young, slim Japanese women trying to "wear" an equivalent set of boobs made of plastic. Both women collapse under the weight. As much of a fantasy as it would be, HM would not only be unable to walk, she'd possibly be unable to breathe properly, and could suffer serious respiratory problems (some enhanced women like Rhiannon and Lacey Wildd have reported that too).

So...   does that mean Norma is put together like a pro bodybuilder, underneath all that avoirdupois?    ;D

Seems to me that if you can develop the strength, you could carry the boobs. 
Not that such would be easy, or simple.

-D'Artagnian

Norma breathes, I've seen her breathing in videos.   ;)

I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

James Bond

• C Cup
  • I love breast implants!
« Reply #651 on: September 22, 2015, 11:27:12 PM »
Thank you to all that are sharing! :)
Bond, James Bond.

James Bond

• C Cup
  • I love breast implants!
« Reply #652 on: September 22, 2015, 11:29:28 PM »

I would like to see this video!  :D
Bond, James Bond.

conchwest47

• A Cup
« Reply #653 on: September 23, 2015, 02:38:39 AM »
I would like to see this video!  :D

Maybe he's referring to this video (link removed) It's only one guy trying it out, though. I'd like to see the women trying it out.

Moderator's note: Link removed. conchwest47, please check your private messages.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 05:33:24 PM by gonZo »

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #654 on: September 23, 2015, 10:29:43 AM »
I think shes not that far from norma right now!
norma is a much lager women and has had them for far longer and gravity has taken its toll thus making them bigger too but give haruhi another 3 months and I think shell be in contention.

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #655 on: September 24, 2015, 08:52:35 PM »
I think that bra has just about reached its limit!
holy christ!

Image including a minor removed. Please check your Private Messages for more info. —moderator
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 07:12:08 AM by gonZo »

TheBoobGuy

• The Definitive Article
« Reply #656 on: September 24, 2015, 10:07:05 PM »
That is probably going to count as having a minor in it isn't it?

Yeah. —moderator
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 06:51:37 AM by gonZo »
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

DollyNood

• B Cup
« Reply #657 on: September 24, 2015, 11:07:21 PM »
I think that bra has just about reached its limit!
holy christ!

Any chance of the video?? or a link to it??
Dolly Parton:
"I've always had a good attitude towards sex.
I've enjoyed it from the time I was very young.
"The older I get, the better it seems to get.
I like to have fun. I'm willing to try new things."

bmoc434

• D Cup
« Reply #658 on: September 25, 2015, 03:04:49 AM »
So...   does that mean Norma is put together like a pro bodybuilder, underneath all that avoirdupois?    ;D

Seems to me that if you can develop the strength, you could carry the boobs. 
Not that such would be easy, or simple.

-D'Artagnian

Norma breathes, I've seen her breathing in videos.   ;)

of course she breathes. As is the case with larger people, they are physically larger due, indeed, to her avoirdupois, and have had to develop more musculature to handle the excess weight  -- how else can larger people move around? That's part of what fat people do develop (I should know), is some excess muscle. Unfortunately, the ratio of fat to muscle is such that the fat does more harm than the muscle does good. Note to mods: I am talking about me, as a fat person,
not Norma Stitz, then extrapolating out from there.

As for Haruhi, her boobs are significantly out of proportion (thank GOODNESS) to the rest of her relatively slim physique. She'd not only have to gain significantly more in the boob dept. Remember that as cup-size goes up, to move from one cup size to another takes increasingly voluminous amounts of breast tissue. In other words, going from an A cup to a B cup takes less than to go from a B to a C,  which in turn takes relatively far less breast tissue than to go, say,  from an L-cup to an M-cup, as Leanne Crow has done, and even more to go from a q-cup to a T-cup, as HM has been doing; imagine then what it would take to go from a T-cup, where HM is now, to a V-cup, which is where Norma says she is. That means that her boobs would grow so enormous she couldn't walk or move -- unless she also gained a large amount of body mass to compensate.

gamerdna223

• A Cup
« Reply #659 on: September 25, 2015, 09:05:38 PM »
I'm not sure. It might just be her gigantic breasts, but her actual figure itself does look a bit bigger than from that picture of her being basically flat in 2012, so maybe she is gaining some weight outside of her breasts. Still though, even if she does continue to grow for much longer, I'm sure she'll be fine. She said she'd get a reduction if it starts causing serious health problems, but apparently there aren't any right now.