pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
Re: Haruhi Miwako, All-natural model from the Netherlands
« Reply #675 on: October 03, 2015, 03:32:09 PM »
Wait a minute... are you telling me BustyyyJeny was real...?!?
I always assumed it was a dude with some really great prosthetics.
Her hands looked a little too... 'manly' to me. Also her breasts looked like elongated tubes.

If she was really for real though, this changes everything. *ahem* I've got some pictures to enjoy.

I believe there remains some controversy on this topic.
-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

bmoc434

• D Cup
« Reply #676 on: October 03, 2015, 03:32:47 PM »
Wait a minute... are you telling me BustyyyJeny was real...?!?
I always assumed it was a dude with some really great prosthetics.
Her hands looked a little too... 'manly' to me. Also her breasts looked like elongated tubes.

If she was really for real though, this changes everything. *ahem* I've got some pictures to enjoy.

There is still controversy, because she had mannish hands. But I have seen women with mannish hands, and men (not gay) with feminine, small delicate hands. Also the claim was her legs were too thick to be feminine. I think that's absurd. She's been looking to get a breast reduction because by the most recent images I have seen, her boobs weighted 22 and 24 kg each, or a super-hefty 48.5 and 52 lbs. each. The other thing is, she didn't do a lot of standing, she spend most of her webcam time sitting, given that she was carrying 100 lbs of breast flesh (and yes, other VBH sufferers have carried that much, though it's rare),  having very large thick legs would  be no surprise. She also leaked a lot of milk easily (galactorrhea), which is not unusual at all with women who are swollen with milk, especially in the amounts such enormous breasts could hold. I seem to recall that she said she leaked or expressed about a couple of litres per day, again, not an unusual amount for one so enormous. Some of her detractors said that the ease with which she leaked milk was proof that she was fake. But if you watch the Mastasia.com videos, which are most definitely faked, those women "leaked" or even sprayed gallons of "milk", in many cases without even touching their breasts; as had been the case with some of the early work at FarangDingdong.com (The FDD guy did a few lactation videos, but gave it up after not too long, I guess because the customers didn't buy them/download them enough to justify his efforts in making that happen).
  Jennifer Bax (Bustyyyjenny), by contrast, did leak very small amounts of milk out of her breasts if she moved (which was infrequent) during her webcam sessions, but could only express large amounts if she stroked and fondled (milked?) her breasts.The combination of small leakage but larger amounts not coming out unless he manipulated her breasts is very common among very large breasted lactating women, if you like that sort of thing (I do). I think she's legitmate, I also know that Zena and Cindy Fulsom were faked, as were other latex queens, Vicki Little, M. Tipps, and Mandy Mountjoy. I am of the (controversial) opinion that Tina Small was in fact real, because I remember both a Fling and another now-defunct big-breast magazine showing photosets of her. I think she also did a novelty session in Penthouse or some other "mainstream" softcore girlie magazine, though that's going all the way back to the 1980's. So is Jennifer Bax real? She has done webcam stuff, and it's hard to fake a set of breasts that grew from a large M-cup to well past her knees. If she were fake, the person doing the faking had to spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars rigging up fake enormous boobs (those things aren't cheap [http://www.transformation.co.uk/en/shopping?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=1044&category_id=5]) at around 449 pounds sterling ($1000 Canadian) for boobs that aren't even close to Bustyyyjeny's size. So you can imagine that breasts four times the size of what's shown at this website would be around  1000 pounds UK ($2000 Canadian), and since Jennifer has gone through at least five or six growth stages (she disappears for short periods, perhaps because the growth spurt causes her considerable pain), as a faker, the guy -- if as claimed, she's actually a guy --  would have to have spent easily around $20 000 Canadian to fake a series of breasts. Plus arrange all the rigging for milk leakage? Seems to me that an essential principle of logic (Occam's Razor) kicks in: the simplest explanation is the best explanation, which is to say, yes, she's real.

zeo

• E Cup
« Reply #677 on: October 03, 2015, 05:48:46 PM »
the simplest explanation is the best explanation, which is to say, yes, she's real.

Much of the problem for jenniferB is the same as with Miwako, the use of the same techniques used by those who are faking or even simply exaggerating what they have. JenniferB also had the same grainy first generation webcam for ages which didn't help making her believable. The debates could so easily be solved by either should they choose to but they choose not to so it will continue. On the other hand it's probably the debate they want regardless there is any exaggerating or faking going on or not.

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #678 on: October 04, 2015, 07:20:16 AM »
But we've never seen Jenn's face? And miwako, at the very least has. Jenn's breasts are a bit too flat on the sides, that is to say they go straight down, then curve around at the front. Zena Fulsom comes to mind when trying to describe their shape.
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

bmoc434

• D Cup
« Reply #680 on: October 04, 2015, 02:32:23 PM »
But we've never seen Jenn's face? And miwako, at the very least has. Jenn's breasts are a bit too flat on the sides, that is to say they go straight down, then curve around at the front. Zena Fulsom comes to mind when trying to describe their shape.

Not all VBH/macromastia/gestational macromastia/post-menopausal macromastia sufferers have boobs that dramatically grow laterally. Some of these women's breasts droop dramatically, and don't have the "solidity" to do anything other than drop straight off the woman's chest. So the fact that her breasts don't extend out sideways from her chest doesn't actually prove anything.

DollyNood

• B Cup
« Reply #681 on: October 04, 2015, 06:53:14 PM »
Not to be a spoil-sport/party-pooper/Nagging Nancy or anything like that, but could we go back

On Topic:

Haruhi MiWako and her Big Black Caribbean-Dutch Tits

(15 (near) off-topic posts in a row?? Really??)

Collage of 4 preview pictures belonging to 4 clips that can be found in a RAR file mentioned below later:

Link to an IMGBOX gallery with the 4 separate pictures

The link to 1Fichier; RAR file with the (depicted) clips as MP4's:
Click here for 1Fichier RAR-file 14.11 MB

Alternatively

The link to ZippyShare; RAR file with the (depicted) clips as MP4's:
Click here for ZippyShare RAR-file 14.11 MB

Enjoy

Kind Regards,

DollyNood
Dolly Parton:
"I've always had a good attitude towards sex.
I've enjoyed it from the time I was very young.
"The older I get, the better it seems to get.
I like to have fun. I'm willing to try new things."

jjjay999

• T cup
  • The bigger, the better!
« Reply #682 on: October 04, 2015, 07:49:10 PM »
Not to be a spoil-sport/party-pooper/Nagging Nancy or anything like that, but could we go back

On Topic:

Haruhi MiWako and her Big Black Caribbean-Dutch Tits

(15 (near) off-topic posts in a row?? Really??)

Collage of 4 preview pictures belonging to 4 clips that can be found in a RAR file mentioned below later:

Link to an IMGBOX gallery with the 4 separate pictures

The link to 1Fichier; RAR file with the (depicted) clips as MP4's:
Click here for 1Fichier RAR-file 14.11 MB

Alternatively

The link to ZippyShare; RAR file with the (depicted) clips as MP4's:
Click here for ZippyShare RAR-file 14.11 MB

Enjoy

Kind Regards,

DollyNood

Thank you! :)
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

bmoc434

• D Cup
« Reply #684 on: October 05, 2015, 12:37:33 PM »
https://mega.nz/#!Q9UzlBCB!VsmqaYvMa43sNSNYFtVlHqBu3038_MiJVMyObKmoEqQ
https://mega.nz/#!M0U1BQ7A!sdmeAdU8dldeIn-1GchWzTO65p_fgrbIZOzbMMj46t8
https://mega.nz/#!g59SgDaI!ckcvLrxAMekrED-Kwcb0Rz-Db1mWB1m6W7VwYw2BTqg

http://i.imgur.com/YOEk6RO.png

Sorry for the delay, might have missed a day if she posted something the day before yesterday.

Thank you! Finally, we are startign to get HM's videos from a dedicated and knowledgeable few who know how to download stuff from Instagram and Snapchat (both of which make downloading such a PAIN in the ass).

ionej

• B Cup
« Reply #685 on: October 06, 2015, 09:35:41 AM »
THANX AGAIN a1926 and jjjay999
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 12:39:50 PM by ionej »

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #686 on: October 06, 2015, 10:27:53 AM »
THANX AGAIN a1926 and jjj

And Dollynood.   :)

-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

OiV

• A Cup

jjjay999

• T cup
  • The bigger, the better!
« Reply #688 on: October 07, 2015, 03:58:10 PM »
THANX AGAIN a1926 and jjjay999

That's Dollynood you should be thanking, not I. :)

Unless you're thanking me for thanking Dollynood and everyone else that's posted clips of Harumi. :D

Lastly, to ALL that save and post ANY of her videos: THANK YOU!  :)
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

lebowquade

• A Cup
« Reply #689 on: October 08, 2015, 01:29:47 PM »
Here's her snap from yesterday...
I merged all three into one video.

It's an extremely small file, because I'm grabbing the video files from their source rather than using a screen recording.  (the native resolution for snapchats is like 800x600.)

So, the image quality is exactly the same, the file size is just much smaller. That means I can just upload it directly to the forum,  which is very convenient!