gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
Re: Haruhi Miwako, All-natural model from the Netherlands
« Reply #750 on: November 21, 2015, 06:17:42 PM »
@ theshyguy: The forum software only allows one attachment per post. The 1-1-1 rule is intended to prevent individual users from rapidly flooding the forum with single-sourced content (an act that could be construed as piracy and/or copyright infringement).

@ lebowquade: The 1-1-1 rule that Palomine mentioned limits you to one attachment per day in each thread. After posting an attachment, please wait at least 24 hours before posting another. Thanks!

lebowquade

• A Cup
« Reply #751 on: November 21, 2015, 07:10:52 PM »
@ theshyguy: The forum software only allows one attachment per post. The 1-1-1 rule is intended to prevent individual users from rapidly flooding the forum with single-sourced content (an act that could be construed as piracy and/or copyright infringement).

@ lebowquade: The 1-1-1 rule that Palomine mentioned limits you to one attachment per day in each thread. After posting an attachment, please wait at least 24 hours before posting another. Thanks!

Fair enough.
I guess I'll just join the remaining 2 videos then?
They are unrelated, but at least they'll be up all at once.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #752 on: November 22, 2015, 10:22:16 AM »
Fair enough.

If you want to do that, that should be OK... just as we do allow users to collage together multiple images and post them in a single image file. Of course, in all such cases, the Owner's "no excessive content" rule applies (intended to prevent the upload/linking to large quantities of potentially copyrighted material) but in the case of a few very short video clips stitched together into a single file, that won't apply.

Thanks for understanding... our only goal is to keep the site safe for the community that depends upon it. To do that, we have to have a general set of rules and apply them consistently. :)

lebowquade

• A Cup
« Reply #753 on: November 22, 2015, 02:23:47 PM »
Fair enough.
Okay here they are...

Zealot

• E Cup
« Reply #754 on: November 22, 2015, 05:44:56 PM »
Here's to hoping her body can handle the growth!If she experiences any pain she should be told that many Yoga instructors have ways of building up core strength to carry that weight.

Zealot

• E Cup

bmoc434

• D Cup
« Reply #756 on: November 24, 2015, 10:23:41 AM »
I keep getting an error message.Won't load.  :(

me too.

zeo

• E Cup
« Reply #757 on: November 24, 2015, 11:29:08 PM »

me too.

The recent mp4s? I got them in their separate form before they were removed and redone in their present form. I got corrupted playback in UM player and windows media player. Played fine in quicktime. 

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #758 on: November 25, 2015, 10:42:37 AM »
I keep getting an error message.Won't load.  :(

"AndroVid_join_5482" was taken into an editing program to combine two separate short clips into a single video file to avoid the 1-1-1 limit.

Though it plays absolutely fine on my system (running Linux... plays in both the default Preview app and also in VLC of course) it's possible that the editing program did something to the header as it wrote the output... changing it from how it was in the original clips.

Try using VLC on your machine to play it... IME, VLC is very forgiving and flexible and will play most anything other than a badly corrupted or mostly incomplete video file. Here's a link for VLC if you don't already have it installed: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html

bmoc434

• D Cup
« Reply #759 on: November 25, 2015, 11:32:42 AM »
"AndroVid_join_5482" was taken into an editing program to combine two separate short clips into a single video file to avoid the 1-1-1 limit.

Though it plays absolutely fine on my system (running Linux... plays in both the default Preview app and also in VLC of course) it's possible that the editing program did something to the header as it wrote the output... changing it from how it was in the original clips.

Try using VLC on your machine to play it... IME, VLC is very forgiving and flexible and will play most anything other than a badly corrupted or mostly incomplete video file. Here's a link for VLC if you don't already have it installed: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html

For me the problem isn't playing the clip, it's downloading it in the first place. Amended: I just downloaded and played it (I too am on Linux and use VLC). Apologies, it now seems to work fine, though I don't know why that  should be.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 11:37:02 AM by bmoc434 »

Zealot

• E Cup
« Reply #760 on: November 25, 2015, 11:44:49 PM »
For me the problem isn't playing the clip, it's downloading it in the first place. Amended: I just downloaded and played it (I too am on Linux and use VLC). Apologies, it now seems to work fine, though I don't know why that  should be.

Same here,but the problem is solved.Next problem to solve:getting Ms. Miwako a higher-res camera and/or someone to shoot more clips of er that aren't so shaky.Granted,if I were the camera man I'd be weak in the knees too to be in the presence of such pure goddessey pulchritude,but these clips are getting repetitive!

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #761 on: November 26, 2015, 04:57:41 PM »
Agreed!

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #762 on: November 26, 2015, 05:05:01 PM »
Man...Shes gettin so big her boob that plumps out the top of her bra looks like a giant set of boobs and you can barely see her bra anymore!

pecaxxifer

• A Cup
« Reply #763 on: November 26, 2015, 06:21:14 PM »
Same here,but the problem is solved.Next problem to solve:getting Ms. Miwako a higher-res camera and/or someone to shoot more clips of er that aren't so shaky.Granted,if I were the camera man I'd be weak in the knees too to be in the presence of such pure goddessey pulchritude,but these clips are getting repetitive!

Don't want to start a fight with this one, but I can't help thinking that Ms. Miwako might deliberately want to keep her vids shaky, blurry and hard to figure out. I'm just saying. This has been so consistent and has gone on for so long, I just gotta wonder why.

zeo

• E Cup
« Reply #764 on: November 27, 2015, 01:47:29 AM »
Don't want to start a fight with this one, but I can't help thinking that Ms. Miwako might deliberately want to keep her vids shaky, blurry and hard to figure out. I'm just saying. This has been so consistent and has gone on for so long, I just gotta wonder why.

No fight with me. She's using a number of techniques that amplify her appearance so to speak. To repeat myself I am certain she has huge breasts, more than enough so any believer would feel justified, but she's making them appear even larger.