pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
Re: Haruhi Miwako, All-natural model from the Netherlands
« Reply #765 on: November 27, 2015, 04:25:12 AM »

Looks to me like what you might call a "budget operation".   ;)
And through this, she appears to be using the assets she has to create a mystique (while dealing with the naysayers and trying not to come across as commercial and mercenary).

So you get a bit of homespun fabric.  It's still cool as hell, and more power to her.   :D

-D'Artagnian

It's felt real to me for a good while now.  And she appears to still enjoy having beyond-huge boobs. I hope she is able to keep riding this wave, and keep it all together despite.  You gotta admit, so far it has really been quite the phenomenon.

I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

lebowquade

• A Cup
« Reply #766 on: November 27, 2015, 07:30:56 AM »
Same here,but the problem is solved.Next problem to solve:getting Ms. Miwako a higher-res camera and/or someone to shoot more clips of er that aren't so shaky.Granted,if I were the camera man I'd be weak in the knees too to be in the presence of such pure goddessey pulchritude,but these clips are getting repetitive!

Yeah, I agree. Repetitive is a good word. I'm not exactly complaining though. Here's the newest clip!

As a side note-- if people are having problems with my last upload, I can add the two clips separately this weekend and then remove my original one. Is there any interest in that?

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #767 on: November 27, 2015, 10:53:53 AM »
As a side note-- if people are having problems with my last upload, I can add the two clips separately this weekend and then remove my original one. Is there any interest in that?

I just downloaded it again, and it worked, just like it did when I downloaded it the first time. So I think we're good.

Meanwhile:
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

splodge

• D Cup
« Reply #768 on: November 29, 2015, 04:00:24 AM »
So, I met up with Haruhi Mimako last night, and all I can say is “wow”.

I’ve been known to smith a few words in my time for stories or songs or articles, but honestly there’s no way I can even get close to describing what it was like to meet her in person.

Three things stood out instantly - 1. She’s even prettier than her photos - she is so beautiful, her skin glows. 2. She’s very tall (1m78 / 5’10” - and that’s in flat shoes). 3. She is mind-bendingly, mind-blowingly, mind-bogglingly ENORMOUS. I mean … there are no words that come close. She dominates the vista wherever she goes. When you are up-close it’s actually hard to see how big she is because her boobs max out your visual field, but when you turn around and catch her from a distance - WHAM! BLAMMO! KABOOM!

Apart from her uniquely-ginormous and ginormously-unique look, I have to say she is super super sweet. Smart, level-headed, open-minded, articulate, wise, kind, gentle, interesting, funny. She’s a dream come true!

Haruhi is the first ever “**29**” from any field that I’ve ever met, but there was not a even hint of airs-and-graces, she was just so sweet and down-to-earth and we had a lovely time. And when we hugged at the end of the evening, she pulled me riiiiight into those mega-puppies and I just felt waves of warmth and boobiness and squishy snuggliness passing through me as her boobs mashed into me and made contact from the top of my chest to the bottom of my belly, all across my torso and filling my arms too. It was …. AWESOME! =)  I was *literally* left trembling. I am slightly trembling again now as I type these words.

Mind.

Blown.

P.S. Sorry I took only 2 videos and because of the back-lighting they are both crappy quality. But here is a screen-cap. Look at the boob-projection! Each boob was WAY bigger than a bowling ball. Like ... WAY bigger.

P.P.S. I managed to beat her by one point, MWHUAHAHA.

"(c) splodge"
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 12:29:01 PM by splodge »

G_I_John

• Oh My God Cup
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
« Reply #769 on: November 29, 2015, 07:32:38 AM »
Congrats on having a meet-up, colour me jealous :P

She sounds like a total blast to hang out with :)

There going to be a Part 2? ;)

And yeah bowling balls are no match for her 8)
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

nickfghj

• A Cup
« Reply #770 on: November 29, 2015, 09:34:37 AM »

I’ve been known to smith a few words in my time for stories or songs or articles, but honestly there’s no way I can even get close to describing what it was like to meet her in person.

Three things stood out instantly - 1. She’s even prettier than her photos - she is so beautiful, her skin glows. 2. She’s very tall (1m78 / 5’10” - and that’s in flat shoes). 3. She is mind-bendingly, mind-blowingly, mind-bogglingly ENORMOUS. I mean … there are no words that come close. She dominates the vista wherever she goes. When you are up-close it’s actually hard to see how big she is because her boobs max out your visual field, but when you turn around and catch her from a distance - WHAM! BLAMMO! KABOOM!

Apart from her uniquely-ginormous and ginormously-unique look, I have to say she is super super sweet. Smart, level-headed, open-minded, articulate, wise, kind, gentle, interesting, funny. She’s a dream come true!

Haruhi is the first ever “**29**” from any field that I’ve ever met, but there was not a even hint of airs-and-graces, she was just so sweet and down-to-earth and we had a lovely time. And when we hugged at the end of the evening, she pulled me riiiiight into those mega-puppies and I just felt waves of warmth and boobiness and squishy snuggliness passing through me as her boobs mashed into me and made contact from the top of my chest to the bottom of my belly, all across my torso and filling my arms too. It was …. AWESOME! =)  I was *literally* left trembling. I am slightly trembling again now as I type these words.

Mind.

Blown.

P.S. Sorry I took only 2 videos and because of the back-lighting they are both crappy quality. But here is a screen-cap. Look at the boob-projection! Each boob was WAY bigger than a bowling ball. Like ... WAY bigger.

can you put up the two vidéos?

pecaxxifer

• A Cup
« Reply #771 on: November 29, 2015, 09:36:50 AM »

Oh gosh. *worships* Please tell us more! Of course, you know, don't say anything that is just between the two of you, but please tell more! How did you guys meet? Did you just contact her online or what? Did you talk about her boob growth - what's causing it, how is she feeling about it etc.? Does she know BEA exists?

splodge

• D Cup
« Reply #772 on: November 29, 2015, 10:11:01 AM »
can you put up the two vidéos?

I'm not going to post the videos, sorry. But honestly, you're not missing much, the quality was awful. I was too distracted to get proper footage!

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #773 on: November 29, 2015, 10:17:19 AM »
I smell fish
how did u meet up with her?
gotta post video if for nothing else...proof.

splodge

• D Cup
« Reply #774 on: November 29, 2015, 10:24:09 AM »
I smell fish
how did u meet up with her?
gotta post video if for nothing else...proof.

LOL, I don't gotta do anything. If you don't want to believe, it ain't gonna bother me or my memories.

vbnbn

• A Cup
« Reply #775 on: November 29, 2015, 11:13:49 AM »

Mind.

Blown.

Good for you. Taken for granted your story is true you said you got a hug. Do you think there is small possibility those are not real from what you felt during that hug or you rule that out completely ?

splodge

• D Cup
« Reply #776 on: November 29, 2015, 12:21:39 PM »
Oh gosh. *worships* Please tell us more! Of course, you know, don't say anything that is just between the two of you, but please tell more! How did you guys meet? Did you just contact her online or what? Did you talk about her boob growth - what's causing it, how is she feeling about it etc.? Does she know BEA exists?

There was lots of boob-talk ... it was great! When last measured (last week) she was 152cm / 60" around. They weigh 9kgs / 20lbs each. She was wearing 2 bras yesterday. One was custom-made and it cost her 650 euro! She likes it's support, but not how low it makes them sit, so she wore a second (regular, but ginormous T-cup I think) bra also to lift them a bit higher and ensure she "has a waist" (I'm not sure which was on the bottom and which on the top). She loves having huge boobs, but she knows this sort of growth can't go on forever. We hung out for about 4 or 5 hours, talking and walking (and bowling). I didn't once hear someone make a nasty remark, but I did spot a few eyeballs popping out of sockets - mine included!

Even now, only 24 hours later, I am thinking back if it was all a dream ... I just can't believe someone this beautiful and busty exists - and that they hugged me =) And the best part of all was how goddamn nice she was! I really enjoyed her company, she is a super super nice person.

She did mention that on travels to other countries she did get some nasty remarks here and there, but in general in Amsterdam at least she seems to manage fine. She said sometimes people laugh, which used to bother her, but now she realises it's just because people have never seen anyone like her before and they just don't know how else to react.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 12:26:40 PM by splodge »

splodge

• D Cup
« Reply #777 on: November 29, 2015, 12:25:21 PM »
Good for you. Taken for granted your story is true you said you got a hug. Do you think there is small possibility those are not real from what you felt during that hug or you rule that out completely ?

Absolutely ZERO chance. I mean ... they were bolted down tight with 2 bras and a *very* tight top. But they were super warm and still squishy and jiggly. Besides that, it just doesn't make one blind bit of sense that she would be a stuffer or have implants or whatever. I'd addressed that in a previous post before I met her, and I was long long long ago convinced from her pics and vids that she was 100% real, for sure.

I will post one more screencap after 1-1-1-1 passes where you can see her face. Again it's not a great photo, but that's the best I can do.

If people think I am making this up, then who on earth do they think the picture that I posted is of? Just some randomer who I got to shove pillows up their shirt at a bowling alley? LOL, I dunno ... people are funny!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 12:47:43 PM by splodge »

splodge

• D Cup
« Reply #778 on: November 29, 2015, 12:32:04 PM »
I just re-read the rules to be sure, but yup, as they are my copyright I can post as often as I like, so here's another screencap (WHY DIDN'T I JUST TAKE A PROPER DAMN PHOTO?!?!?!).

"(c) splodge"

vbnbn

• A Cup
« Reply #779 on: November 29, 2015, 01:14:50 PM »
Besides that, it just doesn't make one blind bit of sense that she would be a stuffer or have implants or whatever. I'd addressed that in a previous post before I met her, and I was long long long ago convinced from her pics and vids that she was 100% real, for sure.
That's exactly my take on both points you made in those couple of sentences. Still had to ask. Thank you for the reply.