John

• New Forum, New Name
    • Email
Re: Haruhi Miwako, All-natural model from the Netherlands
« Reply #1035 on: April 23, 2016, 09:07:48 AM »
World Record is 69 inches then, let the countdown from 10 begin til Hima maybe gets there ;D

Oppailolicus

• A Cup
« Reply #1036 on: April 23, 2016, 03:35:08 PM »
Has anyone had any luck booking Skype sessions with her lately? I think I asked this in this thread not too long ago, but I'm asking again because I still haven't had any luck getting in touch with her. I'm more than willing to pay but I can't even get a response. I wonder if she's stopped doing them because some of them have been recorded and posted publicly.

lucaxyz2

• ZZ cup
« Reply #1038 on: April 25, 2016, 07:16:46 AM »
World Record is 69 inches then, let the countdown from 10 begin til Hima maybe gets there ;D
perhaps thst might induce beshine and chelsea to let know their size

John

• New Forum, New Name
    • Email
« Reply #1039 on: April 25, 2016, 12:22:25 PM »
Oh, refering to Norma Stitz's all-natural world record

Beshine and Chelsea would easily have the official implanted world record if either put their name forward and take it from Maxi Mounds

TheZookie007

• L Cup
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

morosofist

• C Cup
« Reply #1041 on: April 27, 2016, 02:47:02 AM »
Regarding Norma Stitz's world record she first said she wasn't big enough but added "at the rate it's going..."
Followed by "let's just not say anything" Accompanied with a ominous giggle/laughing.

So maybe knows her breasts are still growing so fast that she just might surpass Norma....

« Reply #1042 on: April 27, 2016, 10:25:16 AM »
Here's an interesting comparison between a recent Twitch session and a video she shot at the end of last year. As she has said, she wears one black bra (costing 650 EU!) which fully contains her breasts, and another bra with a larger band and smaller cup which supports them from the bottom, causing the unique bulge she has in many pictures. Look how much further out she bulges in the recent pic: it used to almost contain the bottom half of her breast and now she definitely has overwhelmed it. Crazy.

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #1043 on: April 27, 2016, 11:13:57 AM »
OMG!
Just downloaded the mega clip...
Im shaking! Jaws on floor!

Zealot

• E Cup
« Reply #1044 on: April 27, 2016, 12:08:35 PM »
She says in the vid that she gets distracted from the boob mass shifting in her bra cups.What she needs to do is get a lucky guy to sit next to her while she's gaming and periodically adjust them and make sure she's nice and comfortable.

TheBoobGuy

• The Definitive Article
« Reply #1045 on: May 01, 2016, 02:23:21 PM »
A rather small shot of some impressive projection.
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

John

• New Forum, New Name
    • Email
« Reply #1046 on: May 01, 2016, 02:46:06 PM »
Mm yes, quite impressive, very much so, indeed *monocle adjustment*

:P

She's super :)

bobba

• A Cup
« Reply #1047 on: May 06, 2016, 03:51:13 AM »
New stream from yesterday on twitch!

Her screen is also getting bigger.  :)

John

• New Forum, New Name
    • Email
« Reply #1048 on: May 06, 2016, 12:17:30 PM »
Possibly depends on the game she's playing?

Yesterday was Hearthstone where the 'action' focus is central so she could fill a corner more so than say Street Fighter where a lot happens all over the screen and there's stuff like health bars and power gauges

But yeah bigger screen ain't a bad thing ;D

OiV

• A Cup
« Reply #1049 on: May 22, 2016, 02:59:04 AM »
  Have anybody seen Himiwako's Snapchat lately?  I know she usually post her same view angels in her snapchat but she change a lot since her ban from instagram videos (I believe back in Aug/2015, 9 months ago). For those that don't have Snapchat let me try my best to explain.  For all we know by now those instagram videos were the best view point of how big Himiwako's breasts were at the time and it shows her stomach being half cover by her breasts.  In her latest snapchat her breasts are now almost if not completely cover her stomach now.  Yes, I have seen her March Instagram photo it but after seeing the latest snapchat videos it gave me the full detail of how big her breasts are now.  I'm wondering how big Himiwako is going to get by the end of this year, and if she is going to break the world record?

If anybody seen Himiwako's snapchat lately, what do you guys think?