Oppailolicus

• A Cup
Re: Haruhi Miwako, All-natural model from the Netherlands
« Reply #1170 on: August 20, 2016, 05:02:27 AM »
I still think shes bigger than both of them now!
I doubt she's bigger than both; Beshine is substantially larger than she is, as is (pre-drain) chelsea charms. No, what makes Himiwako so spectacular is that her boobs are not surgically enhanced and yet, thanks to the condition known as gigantomastia, she has become almost in their ball-park, certainly comparable to Chelsea, post-drain.

So I have two questions; first of all, does *anyone* know if she has plans to pose, clothed or not? (I very highly doubt she'd ever do hardcore -- and since I'm not a big fan of h/c, that's a good thing for me). If so, with which website? I'd most like to see her with pinups, believe it or not, and I'd least like to see here with Score, because I believe Score has lost a lot of its former quality.

Secondly, has anyone done any of the hard work of editing her twitch sessions to get the best bits (I know that's very subjective) during her gaming sessions?
Looks like shes bigger to me....

I guess it's a matter of perspective. When you see Beshine in profile, you can truly tell that although gigantically huge, Himiwako is no match for Beshine.

Beshine is about 10,000 cc per breast, right? Maybe 12,000?

At the high end, that would mean that her breasts weigh 12kg each. Himiwako stated in a recent twitch stream that her breasts weighed 8kg and 9kg each--last summer. We've seen how much she's grown since then. It's hard to know for sure without definite measurements, but it appears that her breasts have nearly doubled in volume. On the conservative side, then, we can assume her breasts each weigh somewhere in the neighborhood of 14kg. This would be a signficantly larger volume than Beshine--equivalent to 14,000 cc at minimum (though likely larger, given that natural breasts have a lower density than saline implants).

Also, though Himi's breasts don't project as far out from her chest as Beshine's, that's to be expected from natural breasts versus implants. And, frankly, the difference is shockingly small. Himi's breasts hang much lower and seem wider than Beshine's, also. Thus, it's reasonable to assume that her breasts are larger in total volume than Beshine's. Personally, I'd put my money on Himiwako. 

« Reply #1171 on: August 20, 2016, 05:29:47 AM »

She posted another mirror vid!

Good God she is huge
Let's say... the mirror is not wide enough for her. ;)

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #1172 on: August 20, 2016, 08:41:11 PM »

She posted another mirror vid!
Holy shit! Gynormous!
Thanx!

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #1173 on: August 20, 2016, 08:44:26 PM »
Oh how i wish too caress those breasts!

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #1174 on: August 21, 2016, 12:11:13 AM »
Best i could do

Oppailolicus

• A Cup
« Reply #1175 on: August 22, 2016, 07:50:42 PM »
From one of her recent Twitch streams

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #1176 on: August 22, 2016, 09:38:44 PM »

In my opinion, she is now larger than either Chelsea Charms or Beshine. Considering she is taller than either one, which makes the perspective views different, I will say she is larger. Unlike the other two, she is all natural with no artificial fillers or man made goodness but a fortunate bit of mother nature bounty. She is amazing. Shame she don't go nekkid.  ;D

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #1177 on: August 24, 2016, 08:59:55 PM »
I concur indeed!

In my opinion, she is now larger than either Chelsea Charms or Beshine. Considering she is taller than either one, which makes the perspective views different, I will say she is larger. Unlike the other two, she is all natural with no artificial fillers or man made goodness but a fortunate bit of mother nature bounty. She is amazing. Shame she don't go nekkid.  ;D

Oppailolicus

• A Cup
« Reply #1178 on: August 26, 2016, 01:46:29 AM »
Someone please record her snapchat from 7 hours ago--it's fantastic.

TwentyPence

• A Cup
« Reply #1179 on: August 27, 2016, 10:44:00 AM »

« Reply #1180 on: August 27, 2016, 01:27:25 PM »
https://vid.me/XAbq

Is this it?

I have no idea if this was the video in question, but :o :o :o !!!!
I love how she seems to enjoy them, and they seem to get bigger every time I see her.

syreatadiva

• A Cup
« Reply #1181 on: August 27, 2016, 03:47:37 PM »
This is my quick and dirty comparison between Himi and big-titter Beshine. I know Beshine is 5'6", and I remember reading on here, that Himi is significantly taller, estimated at about 5'10". Again, very rough, and not scientific in the least.

I didn't know she had as nice of a booty I see her with. Those jeans look great on her.

Oppailolicus

• A Cup
« Reply #1182 on: August 27, 2016, 06:54:20 PM »

Zealot

• E Cup
« Reply #1183 on: August 27, 2016, 10:27:00 PM »
https://vid.me/XAbq

Is this it?

I have no idea if this was the video in question, but :o :o :o !!!!
I love how she seems to enjoy them, and they seem to get bigger every time I see her.
Glad to see she's enjoying them;that's a good sign she'll keep them!

Oppailolicus

• A Cup
« Reply #1184 on: August 27, 2016, 11:44:23 PM »
From her twitch stream two days ago