Lanon4444

• A Cup
Re: Haruhi Miwako, All-natural model from the Netherlands
« Reply #1440 on: March 05, 2017, 12:35:42 PM »
Of course...I only want to say that she might go to reduction anytime with this growing tempo and there will be only small footage from her biggest era. I'm only saing it's a shame, that's all.

They cant grow forever. A reduction is an enevitability. Its just a matter of time. I think theres a real risk she could go get them reduced with little warning to her fans. Especially with how big they've gotten and how fast. We should start a crowdfund for her to show those national treasures before their gone.

bobba

• A Cup
« Reply #1441 on: March 06, 2017, 11:11:00 AM »
Of course...I only want to say that she might go to reduction anytime with this growing tempo and there will be only small footage from her biggest era. I'm only saing it's a shame, that's all.

They cant grow forever. A reduction is an enevitability. Its just a matter of time. I think theres a real risk she could go get them reduced with little warning to her fans. Especially with how big they've gotten and how fast. We should start a crowdfund for her to show those national treasures before their gone.

Great idea! I'll donate for sure!

Zealot

• E Cup
« Reply #1442 on: March 06, 2017, 12:32:42 PM »
I she does have to opt for surgery,I just hope there's a way to keep the reduction to a minimum while stopping the growth.That way she can retain her goddessey proportions and not worry about back problems.

bobba

• A Cup
« Reply #1443 on: March 07, 2017, 12:36:46 PM »
She's live on Instagram right now.
No pics or vids?

I really can't believe nobody recorded her insta live streams... Or maybe somebody has, but is not posting.

« Reply #1444 on: March 08, 2017, 12:04:48 PM »
I she does have to opt for surgery,I just hope there's a way to keep the reduction to a minimum while stopping the growth.That way she can retain her goddessey proportions and not worry about back problems.

I'm no where near as big as Himiwako, and at my age, I know I never will be. Still, I have some experience with this. There is no "cure" for macromastia. The breast tissues become hyper-sensitive to the body's hormones. In some cases, hormone levels are completely normal... it's just how the breast responds to what's there. In other cases, hormones are thrown off by some triggering event.

In my case, the growth was slow enough that medication or hormonal therapy could control or even stop it. Someone like Himiwako is likely well past that point since her growth was very fast, more similar to someone like Pilma. There have even been cases where women go for reductions and then gain everything back! This makes sense... if the tissue is hyper-responsive, it will continue to grow. In these cases, mastectomy is the only way to completely stop the growth.  :'(

But Himiwako seems to enjoy her size. This will surely have an impact on her decisions, whatever they may be.

James Bond

• C Cup
  • I love breast implants!
« Reply #1445 on: March 08, 2017, 11:16:03 PM »

I'm no where near as big as Himiwako, and at my age, I know I never will be. Still, I have some experience with this. There is no "cure" for macromastia. The breast tissues become hyper-sensitive to the body's hormones. In some cases, hormone levels are completely normal... it's just how the breast responds to what's there. In other cases, hormones are thrown off by some triggering event.

In my case, the growth was slow enough that medication or hormonal therapy could control or even stop it. Someone like Himiwako is likely well past that point since her growth was very fast, more similar to someone like Pilma. There have even been cases where women go for reductions and then gain everything back! This makes sense... if the tissue is hyper-responsive, it will continue to grow. In these cases, mastectomy is the only way to completely stop the growth.  :'(

But Himiwako seems to enjoy her size. This will surely have an impact on her decisions, whatever they may be.

What you said is, as far as I know the subject, correct in biological terms and it is very good to see a female opinion. Thank you! I hope Himi stays together with her huge and fantastic boobs for a long time ...
Bond, James Bond.

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #1446 on: March 09, 2017, 05:15:09 AM »
I have some experience with this.
THANK YOU for posting here!  *looks for Like button*

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #1447 on: March 16, 2017, 07:27:49 PM »
Im having Himi withdrawls....a lil birdy alluded to her current situation as her boobs blowing up like balloons!....OMG! has anyone caught any recent pics?

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #1448 on: March 18, 2017, 12:47:05 PM »
Someone like Himiwako is likely well past that point since her growth was very fast, more similar to someone like Pilma....In these cases, mastectomy is the only way to completely stop the growth.  :'(
I still love your post and think about it often.  It is like the ultimate game of "chicken", wondering how long Himiwako can wrestle with fate before needing to jump off the road and end the madness.  Maybe some kind of "safeguard" will kick in and stop the growth at some kind of emergency limit?

Meanwhile, here is a pic of her walking in Holland and probably causing every commuter with functioning eyeballs to freak out:

Zealot

• E Cup
« Reply #1449 on: March 19, 2017, 01:59:08 AM »
So nice even thought it's blurry.

lucaxyz2

• ZZ cup
« Reply #1450 on: March 19, 2017, 02:20:21 AM »
Someone like Himiwako is likely well past that point since her growth was very fast, more similar to someone like Pilma....In these cases, mastectomy is the only way to completely stop the growth.  :'(
I still love your post and think about it often.  It is like the ultimate game of "chicken", wondering how long Himiwako can wrestle with fate before needing to jump off the road and end the madness.  Maybe some kind of "safeguard" will kick in and stop the growth at some kind of emergency limit?

Meanwhile, here is a pic of her walking in Holland and probably causing every commuter with functioning eyeballs to freak out:
wow she more and more looks like a morph!

angelicpride13

• A Cup
« Reply #1451 on: March 23, 2017, 09:00:26 PM »
She hasn't been on snapchat in a while, is she still around?

BMOC_434

• (I used to be BMOC434)
    • Email
« Reply #1452 on: March 23, 2017, 11:51:24 PM »

wow she more and more looks like a morph!
[/quote]

That's not her at her biggest -- that we've seen. I've no idea how big she is now, but I think a possible adjective may be "stupendous". This was taken a few weeks ago, and we haven't heard from her. I REALLY hope she re-emerges to show us how big she is.
(Of course, the other possibility is that she got so big she had to have some drastic surgery, if her breast-weight was impairing her breathing, or some such thing).
(I used to be BMOC434)

obadq9

• A Cup
« Reply #1453 on: March 24, 2017, 12:46:00 AM »
Himi's all fine and back with 2 snaps! Unfortunately not the best angles we've gotten but you can definitely see the strain those bras are under. My mind continues to be blown :o

Peter

• A Cup
« Reply #1454 on: March 24, 2017, 09:05:54 AM »
Himi's all fine and back with 2 snaps! Unfortunately not the best angles we've gotten but you can definitely see the strain those bras are under. My mind continues to be blown :o

Himiwako  must be close to perfection, I cant think there are someone more beautiful anywheree. She is stunning! And the fact that she share her girls with the rest of us , make me belive there is a God outt there😍