rtpoe

• Old Fart
Re: Haruhi Miwako, All-natural model from the Netherlands
« Reply #1575 on: May 24, 2017, 09:18:49 PM »
It's entirely possible that she's pulling our leg about the pills.... We've all talked about fenugreek and various birth control / hormone therapy pills, but there's no real scientific evidence supporting their consistent, reliable ability to increase breast size.....
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Zealot

• E Cup
« Reply #1576 on: May 25, 2017, 03:24:56 AM »
From her live stream, she said this is how she walks in crowds:

Basically gesturing to people to hug her?Sounds great! ;D

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #1577 on: May 25, 2017, 08:40:38 PM »
Dont think pills could give any women the same effect most of them contain herbs like fenugreek and goats rue and work bringing about maybe a cup or two or three but only to a woman prediposed to having large breasts already! As far as getting to Himi's size....no way! Or we all would be slipping them into our girlfriends corn flakes..lol

Makes you wonder, there are forums for this type of stuff for women wanting to grow breast. But of course, they're like.. A-Bs wanting to go Ds and such. Never heard of what the results of if a lady who has huge breast, or gigantomastia doing such. Heck, might as well give her that site and see some of the 'best results' some of them have gotten.
My girlfriend has been taking fenugreek and blessed thissel and has gone from a G up to a j cup im proud to say!  Ya...Shes put on prolly 10lbs but its all in the right spots!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1578 on: May 25, 2017, 09:45:41 PM »

My girlfriend has been taking fenugreek and blessed thissel and has gone from a G up to a j cup im proud to say!  Ya...Shes put on prolly 10lbs but its all in the right spots!

It would be nice if you could post her regimen in the "Real World Breast Enlargement Options / Information" part of the Forum, if you haven't already!
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

danball1976

• E Cup
« Reply #1579 on: May 25, 2017, 11:30:28 PM »
From her live stream, she said this is how she walks in crowds:

Basically gesturing to people to hug her?Sounds great! ;D
No, so they won't invade her personal space.

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #1580 on: May 26, 2017, 12:21:13 AM »

" This parsec is mine.  Violators will get a proton torpedo in the butt. "

Heh...

-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

« Reply #1581 on: May 27, 2017, 12:00:13 PM »
Most likely cause for Haruhi is macromastia.  No, pills don't do that.  Most are outright scams and don't even contain much herbs at all.  Her poor jealous sister probably isn't even getting any significant herbs.  Macromastia works by ultra high hormonal sensitivity, possibly from super high HGF and IGF-1 in the breasts (general growth factors).  Maybe HGH too.  Herbs work mostly by imitating hormones.  Those with macromastia actually tend to have normal estrogen&etc. and are hypersensitive to their normal hormones.  On top of that birth control, herbs or etc. are extremely effective on them typically adding several cup sizes.  There's a middle ground too, where those with large but not giant breasts also tend to be more responsive to these (but not as much as those with full blown macromastia).

Based on theory, animal studies, and very limited human use yes we probably could easily induce macromastia in humans with a series of injections.  IGF-1, HGF, HGH, estrogen, progesterone and a testosterone blocker.  At least 8 cup sizes and probably several more than that.  Would also be a huge risk for breast cancer, which is probably why they aren't so eager to try it out.  There are plenty of super giant breasted lab animals out there though.  Herbs tend to be weaker than pure hormone and may contain some anti-cancer compounds too, which is probably why we don't get a thousand breast cancer horror stories like we do with those who inject hormones.  So seriously, don't actually inject hormones.  People really do get cancer from this.  Doctor monitored birth control, herbs, ok.  Severely limited IGF-1 and progesterone are probably ok.  Illegal high estrogen, high IGF-1/HGH, etc., nononononono.

Haruhi probably has a higher than normal breast cancer risk but it still probably isn't a huge risk.  And there's not much she can do about that risk anyway, so may as well enjoy  ;)... and probably get a reduction for convenience when she gets older and the fame & pics aren't so great.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 12:07:44 PM by surferjoe »

« Reply #1582 on: May 27, 2017, 01:18:55 PM »
If she ever considers to have them reduced, I hope she at least records a full blown nude tit-handling video to preserve the view of these mammary wonders for the generations to come.

She could keep it as some kind of insurance for her old age.

;)

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1583 on: May 28, 2017, 07:01:30 PM »

One short swing of those enormous breasts, and she could clear a path by knocking anyone in her way halfway into next week.

Peter

• A Cup
« Reply #1584 on: June 20, 2017, 04:32:36 PM »
Damnit. I tried to record her IG livestream today but the file got corrupted and didn't work. All I got are a few pics. Shame, because she was showing a lot of cleavage. If anyone has a recording, please post it!
She will soon be back on Twitch,  yeahhhh. Looking forward to see her huge tits again ;D

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #1585 on: June 28, 2017, 01:58:55 PM »
Has Anyone seen any good recent pics of Himi?
I managed to capture this still from a video but not sure when it was made...and boy does she look giant!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1586 on: June 28, 2017, 10:29:07 PM »
Has Anyone seen any good recent pics of Himi?
I managed to capture this still from a video but not sure when it was made...and boy does she look giant!

Great Caesar's ghost and all the ships at sea! That chest is unreal!

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #1587 on: June 28, 2017, 10:40:12 PM »
Ya...unreal
The boobs dreams are made of

Dr_Whoopass

• A Cup
« Reply #1588 on: June 29, 2017, 12:43:44 AM »
I'm pretty sure that was the last in a batch of instagram vids she made. Was it like 5 minutes? She made 4 vids- green top, white top, gray top, blue top, each showing more cleavage, then disappeared again  :'(

Harry

• A Cup
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 08:29:11 PM by gonZo »