Re: Haruhi Miwako, All-natural model from the Netherlands
« Reply #1890 on: May 14, 2018, 01:36:07 AM »
;)
jumping jehosephat!  She barely fits in the frame!!  *sigh*

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #1891 on: May 14, 2018, 03:42:28 PM »
There's almost no lens wide enough to capture her mega monsters.

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #1892 on: May 14, 2018, 11:30:11 PM »
Good god!
And these were over a year ago!!!
Cant even fathom how big she is now...

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #1893 on: May 18, 2018, 03:44:03 PM »
 :)

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #1894 on: May 18, 2018, 03:46:50 PM »
I have to ask cuz ive never seen this one...how old is this vid?

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #1895 on: May 18, 2018, 03:50:29 PM »
I think it's from last year sometime.

Peter

• A Cup
« Reply #1896 on: May 18, 2018, 03:58:18 PM »
:)
The best and biggest  woman ever, imagine standing at the bottom of the escalator and see her coming down, and you see breast wherever you look. I been there, and itīs  afantastic sight.
But most of all, she is an amazing person :D

metsoforce

• A Cup
« Reply #1897 on: May 18, 2018, 05:34:18 PM »
I wonder why there aren't many photos from others.  As in, a "sighting" of her.  I've only seen a few, but I'd imagine that if she were shopping or at public place (like when she went to a dance club and a concert), there'd be more photos.  I still look forward to current photos!

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #1898 on: May 18, 2018, 09:01:23 PM »
Me too...lets hope there will be some!
And yes she does seem like an awsome person!...too bad she appears to be displeased with our huge breast fetish as per her latest (other social media) post.
Sounds like she may be getting hounded by some disrespectful ass hats. Sucks....

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #1899 on: May 18, 2018, 11:24:24 PM »
Me too...lets hope there will be some!
And yes she does seem like an awsome person!...too bad she appears to be displeased with our huge breast fetish as per her latest (other social media) post.
Sounds like she may be getting hounded by some disrespectful ass hats. Sucks....

Wrong for those ass hats to hound her, but unfortunately bad attention comes when you've got nuclear bombs growing out of your chest. Comes with the territory.  :'(

JcupRockstar

• B Cup
« Reply #1900 on: May 19, 2018, 02:49:08 PM »
Well thats what i kinda thought too!

splodge

• D Cup
« Reply #1901 on: May 20, 2018, 07:00:00 AM »
The best and biggest  woman ever, imagine standing at the bottom of the escalator and see her coming down, and you see breast wherever you look. I been there, and itīs  a fantastic sight.
But most of all, she is an amazing person :D

The first time I met her, was outside a metro station (near the bowling place where we were going for our "date"). I had no idea at this point in time, what height she was, so I didn't really know what to be on the lookout for - we were just texting each other as we got closer and closer.

I got to the station and this stunningly beautiful - like, *glowing* with beauty - tall, elegant lady caught my eye. But I wasn't looking for her, I was looking for Himiwako. This was just a random beautiful lady that caught my eye. Right? Wrong.

I then noticed, that this tall, beautiful lady had a FUCKING BEYOND WORDS EPIC CHEST! And of course, it *was* Himi.

But like, at first when I saw "this lady", I didn't even process her chest because I figured she was holding a teddy bear, or it was something she was leaning against, or it was an optical illusion caused by a second person walking behind her at that moment. But no, it was all her. It was all her insanely, magnificently, gigantic boobs that I was actually seeing.

Honestly, my mind was BLOWN. I did not realise someone so tall and beautiful and slim and elegant could deploy a set of GAZONGAS like that.

And to echo what you say, we had an AWESOME night. She was fun and hilarious and sweet and interesting. Just super good company.

But I literally trembled all night long in her presence, just becuase she is so epically gorgeous. AND THOSE BOOBS! OMFG!

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #1902 on: May 20, 2018, 07:31:09 PM »
Her boobs are so ginormous she can't even take selfies the right way without having to turn the angle.  ;D

« Reply #1903 on: May 22, 2018, 02:52:48 AM »
Huh, I guess I wasn't the only one who was wondering what happened to her nipples. Heh

But she seems nice from the videos I've seen of her.

Zealot

• E Cup
« Reply #1904 on: May 22, 2018, 09:34:00 PM »
There's almost no lens wide enough to capture her mega monsters.

She really needs a selfie stick.