Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Allegra Cole
« Reply #435 on: December 02, 2017, 04:02:54 PM »
I was talking about the print of her dress mostly. The only other time I saw a design like that was on T'pol's body suit. If anyone needs me, I'll be over here degeeking.

Ah!  Okay, I see what you're referring to.  :P
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  The Revenge Blog has gone private. Find out how you can access it at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

« Reply #436 on: December 02, 2017, 04:38:52 PM »
Way out. The dream.

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #437 on: December 04, 2017, 06:52:27 AM »

Seems to me, she's definitely got the mojo workin'.

-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #438 on: December 04, 2017, 08:52:20 AM »
Yup!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  The Revenge Blog has gone private. Find out how you can access it at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #439 on: December 04, 2017, 03:20:41 PM »
Way out. The dream.

Very impressive coming and going.  :o ;) ;D

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #440 on: December 05, 2017, 11:46:47 AM »
At Jaqueline Summer's shower. This girl is tagged as lovemissespeepers
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 03:02:16 PM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #441 on: December 06, 2017, 02:45:09 PM »
Bulging out everywhere!  ;D
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #442 on: December 07, 2017, 11:09:53 PM »
Best shot of Allegra's new derrière that I've seen so far, not to mention what looks like a rare glimpse of the outline of a bra under her top.
~Shadowmuse Blown

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #443 on: December 08, 2017, 03:24:45 AM »
Best shot of Allegra's new derrière that I've seen so far, not to mention what looks like a rare glimpse of the outline of a bra under her top.

Hopefully I will be able to get photos of and with her here at the AVN show in Sin City. Her figure now is cartoonish in the best possible sense and I thoroughly approve.  :)

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #444 on: December 08, 2017, 02:27:22 PM »
Hopefully I will be able to get photos of and with her here at the AVN show in Sin City. Her figure now is cartoonish in the best possible sense and I thoroughly approve.  :)
Sol, when is the AVN show?
~Shadowmuse Blown

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #445 on: December 09, 2017, 03:16:58 AM »
Sol, when is the AVN show?

Jan 24 - Jan 27. :)

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #446 on: December 09, 2017, 09:21:21 PM »
Allegra helping her nanny with some makeup tips and tricks. Turns out that her nanny wants a... boob job!  And Allegra is going to help her along the way to getting one.

~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #447 on: December 11, 2017, 03:17:28 PM »
Comparing butts
~Shadowmuse Blown

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #448 on: December 11, 2017, 03:30:41 PM »

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #449 on: December 12, 2017, 03:30:41 PM »
Allegra: "Should I ride it?"
~Shadowmuse Blown