:)

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Allegra Cole
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2016, 11:49:30 AM »
 :)

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2016, 05:07:00 AM »
just heard on her cam that she's 2000cc, going to 3000cc soon, with a goal of 4000cc in future.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2016, 04:29:10 PM »
Awesome woman
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

lucaxyz2

• ZZ cup
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2016, 03:17:20 PM »
just heard on her cam that she's 2000cc, going to 3000cc soon, with a goal of 4000cc in future.
could she have already gone? Or is it a morph?

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2016, 05:34:44 PM »
It's not a morph. She's that big in all her latest Instagram pix and viddies. Check out the pic I posted above or this one from a quick viddy of her walking.

At least, I think she looks about the same size in all of these.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 08:07:08 PM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Maik

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2016, 02:15:34 AM »
^ with this projection imagine the blind spot, she can't barely see things in front of her.
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

Eliza

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2016, 10:26:34 AM »
could she have already gone? Or is it a morph?

Her Instagram had this pic from 10 weeks ago where she says, "Out with the old and in with the new (literally)."  Then adds that these were her 800cc expanders overfilled to 1700ccs just before she had them removed.

So, obviously she has the new ones in. A later posting from the other day says she was hoping her doc could squeeze in 400ccs to put her over 3000ccs. So, it seems like the pix above are just over 2600ccs, based on that.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 12:19:09 AM by Eliza »
All photos copyright Eliza D
unless otherwise stated.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2016, 05:49:07 PM »
^ with this projection imagine the blind spot, she can't barely see things in front of her.

Yeah, she's got CRAZY projection...
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2016, 03:30:33 AM »
This one drives me so crazy.  She's sticking WAY out there and she's looking at the camera with her lips slightly parted and the tip of her tongue just visible in a most enticing way.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 02:30:41 PM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2016, 11:55:01 AM »
I've always liked Allegra, but it wasn't until recently that she started getting big enough to really drive me crazy.

Another awesome projection shot...
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2016, 10:03:57 PM »
Nice
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 10:06:13 PM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Hark

• A Cup
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2016, 10:22:11 PM »
She had a YouTube channel, but was shut down in the last couple of days.  Glad I collected up what I could before.  The perfect MILF.
Be known what you fight FOR, not what you fight against.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2016, 10:11:04 AM »
Allegra has a little viddy on her Instagram where she says she's now just over 3,000ccs.

The comment attached to this pic is "not photoshopped". It does look it, tho. In other pix, including the video, she looks pretty close to this size, and is wearing the same tank, so maybe it's just the angle.

She is fast becoming one if my faves. Way to go, girl!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 10:13:28 AM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2016, 10:13:31 AM »
Torpedo tits, indeed
~Shadowmuse Blown