• Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Allegra Cole
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2016, 11:27:14 AM »
Holy shit!

3000ccs definitely looks good on her!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2016, 11:32:23 AM »
On my...
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

lucaxyz2

• ZZ cup
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2016, 04:40:47 PM »
Can anyone explain me what s different in her implants so that they have such a peculiar projection? If i am not mistaken casey james has (had????) 3000ccs but her breast look fuller and heavier even if with less projection. i am a little undecided about which one i d prefer...

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2016, 09:08:44 AM »
I dunno, but I prefer these a LOT!

The projection is just so cock stiffening.
~Shadowmuse Blown

ninja1195

• A Cup
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2016, 04:24:17 AM »
"Can anyone explain me what s different in her implants so that they have such a peculiar projection? If i am not mistaken casey james has (had????) 3000ccs but her breast look fuller and heavier even if with less projection. i am a little undecided about which one i d prefer..."

Sure....

Casey James like most 90's XL implant Queens had Double Lumen and usually installed by Dr. Gerald Johnson of Houston TX.

Those Double Lumen consisted of an expandable saline implant with a silicone implant WITHIN the saline bag.

Girls were then able to have the implant installed (saline portion pretty much empty or filled to a minimum, and then over time go back for additional "fill up" procedures.

The look was achieved by how the breast pocket was created by the surgeon at the time of the initial operation. They typically had less projection too. It was a very obvious looking type of implant, ie. Busty Dusty, Casey James etc

lucaxyz2

• ZZ cup
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2016, 02:44:49 PM »
"Can anyone explain me what s different in her implants so that they have such a peculiar projection? If i am not mistaken casey james has (had????) 3000ccs but her breast look fuller and heavier even if with less projection. i am a little undecided about which one i d prefer..."

Sure....

Casey James like most 90's XL implant Queens had Double Lumen and usually installed by Dr. Gerald Johnson of Houston TX.

Those Double Lumen consisted of an expandable saline implant with a silicone implant WITHIN the saline bag.

Girls were then able to have the implant installed (saline portion pretty much empty or filled to a minimum, and then over time go back for additional "fill up" procedures.

The look was achieved by how the breast pocket was created by the surgeon at the time of the initial operation. They typically had less projection too. It was a very obvious looking type of implant, ie. Busty Dusty, Casey James etc
Thanx!

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2016, 03:42:32 PM »
Words fail me  :)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 03:44:04 PM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2016, 04:22:58 PM »
Thrust 'em out there, girl!  :)

She used to be hot with the old implants, but now she's absolutely on fire
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2016, 07:32:52 PM »
Windy day in LA
~Shadowmuse Blown

Deux_Anges

• D Cup
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2016, 12:42:33 PM »
Can anyone explain me what s different in her implants so that they have such a peculiar projection? If i am not mistaken casey james has (had????) 3000ccs but her breast look fuller and heavier even if with less projection. i am a little undecided about which one i d prefer...

Isn't it just down to the bra? It looks like hers are set to maximum lift. I bet they don't look like that without her bra.

DA

phonehome1

• A Cup
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2016, 05:00:02 PM »
That is pretty much what I was thinking.

At least in this thread anyway we have yet to see her topless, all the shots except maybe 2 she is wearing and "industrial strength bra" in one she is leaning back and the other she is leaned pretty far forward so gravity is not having near the effect it would if she were sitting or standing more erect.

The other possibility is that if you squeeze in every last CC you can to keep them inflated to  the skin stretching max you can get this look. 

2 examples I can think of who we did see naked was Sofia Staxx and Secura Sena

Until we see some topless shots I will say that is mostly a lot of "high lift bra action" 

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2016, 05:27:06 PM »
To me, it seems that she is NOT wearing a bra in a lot of the shots. She's got spaghetti straps in a lot of the shots. I don't see a bra in these white tank shots, for instance.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Mr_Pickles

• Bigger than your head
  • Lover of all maner of boobs
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2016, 07:52:42 PM »
To me, it seems that she is NOT wearing a bra in a lot of the shots. She's got spaghetti straps in a lot of the shots. I don't see a bra in these white tank shots, for instance.

It's a high likelyhood as she routinely say's she is not a fan of underwear.
“I don’t like tit for tat. I like tit for tit. Bring on the boobies!”
Jarod Kintz

phonehome1

• A Cup
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2016, 08:26:10 PM »
S.M.B.

I guess I would wonder just how much "strain" those spaghetti straps are under?

What I was noticing was that a lot of shots are like the ones you posted on the 6th & 9th where she is not showing as much cleavage or even any so you do not really know what kind of bra is under there and in the one from the 6th you can see the definite outline of bra under there. 

In other more revealing pics I see what looks like a bra but none the less either way those tops could be providing a lot of what you could for lack of a better term called "sports bra type lift"

Now maybe she is filled to the max and would have that Sofia Staxx "so stretched the skin is shiny" look but until we see some topless shots there is just no way to know but even if she has this projection do to that reason sooner or later, probably sooner gravity is going to have it's effect. 

Hers went south over the years