Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Allegra Cole
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2017, 10:55:29 AM »
Allegra posted three fairly unfortunate videos on her IG yesterday where she expounds on the architectural virtues of the building she's next to. Not sure what credentials she has that anyone would consider her opinions worthwhile ???, but if she is having fun, that's great.

But I really wished that at some point she would've lost that duster with the enormous lapels so that we could better appreciate her enormous baubles! :P
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2017, 02:44:45 PM »
From a video on her IG
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Maik

« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2017, 04:17:35 AM »
Allegra posted three fairly unfortunate videos on her IG yesterday where she expounds on the architectural virtues of the building she's next to. ...

Really, she said something about architecture? I had problems to listen to her because my focus lied on something else. ::)
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2017, 05:29:27 AM »
^Yeah, don't ask me what she was talking about, specifically, tho! ;D
LOL
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2017, 02:50:55 PM »
Amazing
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2017, 04:25:10 PM »
The girl's tag says: "EXHIBITOR", so I guess she's exhibiting Allegra's big balloons.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Mr_Pickles

• Bigger than your head
  • Lover of all maner of boobs
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2017, 06:55:34 PM »
Allegra posted three fairly unfortunate videos on her IG yesterday where she expounds on the architectural virtues of the building she's next to.

I would think she'd be the perfect person to talk about architecture because she perfectly balanced those big'ol boobs with a big'ol butt
“I don’t like tit for tat. I like tit for tit. Bring on the boobies!”
Jarod Kintz

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2017, 04:26:28 PM »
Oh my
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 04:28:17 PM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

lucaxyz2

• ZZ cup
« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2017, 12:52:32 AM »

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2017, 01:56:36 AM »
^Are you suggesting that all of her pix and vids lately are morphs?? ???
~Shadowmuse Blown

Rad

• E Cup
« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2017, 09:53:21 AM »
Oh my
morph?

It's not a morph it was from a live video on one of her social media pages.

BTW, she told me her website would be up and running by the end of January hopefully!! Can't wait 😊

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2017, 04:34:39 PM »
Did I say that I love this white top and black skirt?

Wuuf!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 04:36:38 PM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2017, 06:33:43 PM »
Let's put everything out on the table
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2017, 06:47:27 PM »
Allegra was apparently on Playboy Radio, Sunday.  Found this pic of her on @modelbehaviorplayboyradio on IG.

Damn
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2017, 06:48:38 PM »
Somebody here is so outclassed that it ain't even funny.

Holy crap, Allegra, those are such awesome breasts...
~Shadowmuse Blown