• Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Allegra Cole
« Reply #420 on: November 22, 2017, 09:28:13 AM »
Subscribe for more implantation!

That's awesome, KK!

With Dolly, below
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

« Reply #421 on: November 22, 2017, 03:25:28 PM »
Subscribe for more implantation!

That's awesome, KK!

With Dolly, below

Ok that's an incredible curve pairing. Wow!

the_squirrel

• C Cup
« Reply #422 on: November 23, 2017, 09:43:04 AM »
Been a while since I've visited. Good to see Allegra bringing back memories of the girls of the last big fake boobs period.

She reminds me very much of BB Gunns in terms of shape, projection and more mature persona.

Has there been any discussion of how the projection is achieved? Internal "bra"?

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Email
« Reply #423 on: November 23, 2017, 08:17:47 PM »
Has there been any discussion of how the projection is achieved? Internal "bra"?

That's a good question, t squirrel, as far as I recall no has come up with an answer. If she had had an internal bra put in, I would think that she wouldnt have had a problem with one boob slouching when she tore her pectoral muscle last January.  But what do I know?
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

phonehome1

• A Cup
« Reply #424 on: November 24, 2017, 02:31:17 PM »
I do not know enough about the specifics of the "internal bra procedure" to say whether she had one or would even be a candidate for one or how compatible if at all it is with tissue expander type implants.

I know the "explanation" offered at the time for the suddenly lower hanging right breast was the supposed torn pectoral muscle but if the implants are NOT under the muscle I do not see how that could have any real effect, I could be wrong but I just do not see it. and I have explained in detail a few pages back why I do not believe/think why she or any of this latest crop of "expander girls" have implants that are under the muscle.

I have also gave my best explanation/s for her seemingly impossible projection.

I don't know maybe it is just me but she is starting to remind me way too much and not in real good way of Lacey Wilde what with getting the rather large butt implants and all.

I do not know if "ironic" is the right word but the last "movie" this company made that went no where, maybe due to the fact that had not hit on the idea of just having "personal appearances" disguised "movie premieres" she was "one of the big  stars"   

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #425 on: November 29, 2017, 10:12:03 AM »
I do not know if "ironic" is the right word but the last "movie" this company made that went no where, maybe due to the fact that had not hit on the idea of just having "personal appearances" disguised "movie premieres" she was "one of the big  stars"   

Yeah, lost me here. Sounds like you're talking about Codename Diablo, which Allegra was not in.

In the meantime, here's a screencap from one of Allegra's IG vids...
~Shadowmuse Blown

phonehome1

• A Cup
« Reply #426 on: November 29, 2017, 01:55:38 PM »
No I did not say she was.

HOWEVER Lacey Wild WAS

Both were made by the same company

A year or so ago Lacey Wild was the model that everyone around here was raving about. She was one of the "big stars" in this "movie" that never went anywhere.

Where is she now ??

Quickly and easily "replaced" it would seem.

For better or worse AC is starting to remind me and not in a good way, at least me anyway of Lacey Wild if for no other reason than getting those way out there big butt implants.

I hope that two years from now we are not wondering what ever happened to her  while we see some new flavor of the month/year starring in this companies next "movie' and getting all the buzz but I am afraid it may be the case.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #427 on: November 30, 2017, 10:18:52 AM »
Oh.

My.

Goodness...

(Jaw dropping awesome)
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #428 on: December 01, 2017, 01:17:31 PM »
Happy Friday, indeed
~Shadowmuse Blown

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #429 on: December 01, 2017, 03:48:51 PM »
She's like a blond, non Vulcan, bigger boobed version of T'pol.
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #430 on: December 01, 2017, 04:42:42 PM »
We are deep in the Blood Fever.

It's obviously time for the Koon-ut-kal-if-fee.

-D'Artagnian

Hand me the Ah Woon.
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

the_squirrel

• C Cup
« Reply #431 on: December 01, 2017, 05:28:24 PM »
two posts in one thread - Ms Cole has my attention.... I think it must be the smile

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #432 on: December 01, 2017, 05:42:19 PM »
She's like a blond, non Vulcan, bigger boobed version of T'pol.

Jolene Blalock with huge boobs?
Sorry, don't see it.   ???
~Shadowmuse Blown

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #433 on: December 02, 2017, 06:21:26 AM »
I was talking about the print of her dress mostly. The only other time I saw a design like that was on T'pol's body suit. If anyone needs me, I'll be over here degeeking.
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #434 on: December 02, 2017, 10:02:54 AM »
I was talking about the print of her dress mostly. The only other time I saw a design like that was on T'pol's body suit. If anyone needs me, I'll be over here degeeking.

Ah!  Okay, I see what you're referring to.  :P
~Shadowmuse Blown