bftr

• A Cup
I was wondering if anybody happened to have a clip of an old Jenny Jones Episode called "My Chest is the Best". This clip used to be hosted on Sherber's Shasta. Unfortunately I don't think it's around anymore. This was my all time favorite Jenny Jones episode/clip.

In this episode it featured a random blonde named "Star White" who had an incredible 34FF rack. She claimed that the only thing keeping her from getting bigger implants was Michigan State Law, lovers of obviously fake looking tits will enjoy Star. She comes in about 0:05.

This episode also featured Adult Entertainers "June Summers" and "Echo Valley" as well as many other amazing girls. I've only managed to find this episode once online and have since had no luck. I'd be grateful if more videos or pics of her exist on the net. If anybody has a video of this episode, please upload it (or even just this segment), it would be much appreciated if a high quality version exists (or if it can be made), even better.

Star White
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hasorWdDZqs

« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 12:14:41 PM by bftr »

Jim

• Email
Re: Jenny Jones - Star White 34FF - My Chest is the Best (early 00's)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 10:53:39 PM »
i'm also looking for this lost treasure. can anyone help?

turbo

• Z Cup
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 02:29:28 PM »
I came across some old Zip Disks in a storage locker that I've been renting for many, many years.

They were in a box labelled "1998 - 2002." Since I hadn't used any Zip Disks in several years, it took some time to find someone who could lend me an external Zip drive to see what was on the geezer media.

It was a combination of vidcaps and videos of big bust content from movies, reality shows, pay per view specials, dating shows, fitness and beauty pageants and, of course the Jenny Jones show!

Here are some caps of STAR WHITE. I wonder whatever happened to her?

1 of 3
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

turbo

• Z Cup
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 03:21:40 PM »
I must apologize for these caps not being as clear and sharp as I would have liked but it reminds me of the recording set up I was using at the time.

I didn't get into TiVo until Spring of 2003 and prior to that I was still connected to my local cable company and using a VCR to time shift my recordings. Most of the time I would record in "standard play" mode to get the best possible image quality but there were times when "extended play" mode was used. This must be what happened when I captured these STAR WHITE images and why the image quality is not as good as it should be.

2 of 3
---------- "I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told." Michael Jackson before the trial------------
---------- "Justice was done. He was always innocent and we proved it." Thomas Mesereau after the trial-------

turbo

• Z Cup
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 05:03:29 PM »
The old Zip Disks that I grabbed these vidcaps from  were in a box that included a small notebook where I used to scribble observations, trivia and other info about the images and video saved to disk.

Like bftr mentioned in his post, most of the women who appeared on this show were either adult performers, strippers, nude models. etc.

According to my notes Star White wanted to get implants as big as she could possibly get  - while also pursuing a degree in psychology. While the other women on the stage talked about their activities I just don't remember Star doing anything except posing, strutting around and verbally sparring with some of the audience members.

So it's quite possible that her appearance on the Jenny Jones show is the sum total  of her public footprint.  :-X

3 of 3
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 12:28:58 AM by turbo »

Jim

• Email
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2016, 11:18:29 PM »
OH MY GOD!! can you make a downloadable version of this clip!? i would be forever grateful!

turbo

• Z Cup
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2016, 11:32:39 AM »
As mentioned before, I was not happy with the recording quality of Star White's appearance on the Jenny Jones show. But that is what happens when recording a basic cable signal to a VHS tape in extended play mode.  :(

I went ahead and transferred the footage from DVD-Ram to my aging Mac via USB. I was able to color correct and do some video clean up to the clip. Unfortunately, using a USB device to capture video usually adds some noise to the image - especially when there is a lot of movement.  :'(

In addition to Star, I have also included the late Echo Valley's appearance as she and Star have a lot of interaction with each other.  :D

So for those interested in seeing Star White's possibly only time on TV - I have uploaded a clip to SendSpace.com.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/5wy4y9

Let me know what you think and keep your expectations within reason.

The copyright of the show is listed as 2000.

Jim

• Email
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2016, 01:43:56 PM »
big thanks for this! been hunting this clip for ages and I am very happy with the work and quality. you, sir, are superb!

elic

• C Cup
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2016, 03:32:23 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/v/dqsClj8EioE&rel=0

And I have a crappy vhs to file transfer that is shameful, so I won't bother.  That is very good quality considering.  Thank you.  I also notice they didn't have Colt 45 do the perp walk they do in the beginning, almost like they were keeping her under wraps to totally blow the audience away.  An ace up the sleeve.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 02:24:42 PM by gonZo »

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2016, 08:35:47 AM »
I think Star started to say something like wanting to be so big she could fall over but only got halfway through the sentence because some audience member shouted something that made the audio department cut the sound.
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

DocSwell

• A Cup
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2016, 01:06:48 AM »
7 Minutes from the time of this posting, you can go to https://www.youtube.com/v/DqtOwL4bSZw&rel=0 and download it before youtube pulls it. Don't say I never did anything for youse guys.

No, I'm still not dead.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 04:31:50 PM by gonZo »
I am who I am and that's all... really messed up.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2016, 07:14:04 AM »
Already has been removed because " it is too long ".  ??? :(

DocSwell

• A Cup
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2016, 11:26:13 AM »
Try again. Going to upload a bunch of this older stuff and see how long it sticks. Next video uploading now:

https://www.youtube.com/v/0aJcScgR-NI&rel=0
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 05:19:55 PM by gonZo »

DocSwell

• A Cup
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2016, 10:48:24 PM »
Here, the original "My Chest is Best" works at https://www.youtube.com/v/DqtOwL4bSZw&rel=0
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 04:31:14 PM by gonZo »

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2016, 07:39:26 AM »
you are my favourite non female person, Mr. Swell. Thanks a lot, we all miss you here and elsewhere.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee