pio_z

• A Cup
How big should they be?
« on: September 25, 2015, 05:57:04 PM »
I have one question.
My girlfriend has a pair of 32A but she wants to go bigger. Her dream size is 32E. How big should silicone implants be to reach it in one surgery?

Re: How big should they be?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 01:46:29 AM »
ok this is some of the things you should do first get some pantie-hose, a big ass bag of sugar and a measuring cup. Fill the pantie-hose with the sugar and remember a ml is the same as a cc so 500ml of sugar in each leg of the pantie-hose is more or less the same size of a 500cc implant. Second thing you should do is try sizes that are way bigger then the size she wants she wants Ecups about 750cc will do how ever try 3000cc first and take out sugar until she finds the size she want so many girls think they want this size only to have it them self's and think I thought this was going to look bigger and thinking to them self's I should have gone bigger. Also by doing this you could unlock the a part of her she didn't know she had the BE that could be in side her waiting to come out.
the unstoppable one

Night Lord

• A Cup
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 10:49:20 AM »
Out of curiosity, how did she settle on 32E?

pio_z

• A Cup
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 06:35:20 PM »
She is crazy at the point of her boobs - she always talks to me that she has very small ones, too small or even I have bigger than hers. :) She's really falling into depression because of them. Once she has told me she dreamed about D or E cup and she wanted to have a surgery but first at all she wanted to earn some money for that.

Recently I have measured her - 32-27-32, bra size: 32A, weight: 119 lbs, height: 5' 8"

If she reaches her goal, she is going to wear corset to reach 25" in waist.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 06:37:38 PM by pio_z »

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 10:11:34 PM »
ok this is some of the things you should do first get some pantie-hose, a big ass bag of sugar and a measuring cup. Fill the pantie-hose with the sugar and remember a ml is the same as a cc so 500ml of sugar in each leg of the pantie-hose is more or less the same size of a 500cc implant. Second thing you should do is try sizes that are way bigger then the size she wants she wants Ecups about 750cc will do how ever try 3000cc first and take out sugar until she finds the size she want so many girls think they want this size only to have it them self's and think I thought this was going to look bigger and thinking to them self's I should have gone bigger. Also by doing this you could unlock the a part of her she didn't know she had the BE that could be in side her waiting to come out.

I'd use rice instead of sugar. Easier to clean up if it spills.....
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

alcool773

• A Cup
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2015, 10:20:03 PM »
my personal opinion, maybe not hers or yours, but 5'8 and 119lbs. she should try putting on some weight first and see if her breasts come in. thats very skinny. she might have some hidden big ones that are just waiting to sprout. :)

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2015, 10:48:59 PM »
not at an A cup B or C maybe but not A. and Yes you are right Rice is better I rushed to post and forgot that one. but like I said let her try out huge beach ball sized boobs first and see how she likes them, if they are too big or too heavy for her to ever see her self having them then take some out and see what she thinks of a bit smaller and the fisrt size she like starting from way huge is the size for her.
the unstoppable one

alcool773

• A Cup
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2015, 06:43:14 AM »
On the topic of rice. Anyone have an idea what the most realistic way to simulate the feel of breast tissue in a plastic bag? Water with gelatin or oil?

Reaver

• F Cup
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2015, 09:50:48 PM »
On the topic of rice. Anyone have an idea what the most realistic way to simulate the feel of breast tissue in a plastic bag? Water with gelatin or oil?

Water with gelatin (again easier to clean up then oil). You both should go through the posts in this sub-board. Many discussions of implants, sizes, doctor recommendations. Start looking at the doctors in your local area, go talk to them about what they can do/willing to do.

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2016, 02:55:10 AM »
She is crazy at the point of her boobs - she always talks to me that she has very small ones, too small or even I have bigger than hers. :) She's really falling into depression because of them. Once she has told me she dreamed about D or E cup and she wanted to have a surgery but first at all she wanted to earn some money for that.

Recently I have measured her - 32-27-32, bra size: 32A, weight: 119 lbs, height: 5' 8"

If she reaches her goal, she is going to wear corset to reach 25" in waist.

Well here is how the girlfriend stacks up:
Her current Bq score is 62 - which puts in the range of 65 Jennifer Aniston or 64 Beyonce.
Her % breast mass is a low 1.6% - which is about that of Megan Fox.
Of analyzed **28** the closest match to her now is Charlize Theron. (5'-9.5", 55kg 121 lbs)

A shift to 32E would be dramatic and would result in a proportionality of:
Her new Bq score would be 147 - which is similar to 148 Carmen Croft or 148 Sofia Vergara.
Her % breast mass would be 3.86% - or right around average or that of Katherine Heigl.
Of analyzed **28** the closest match to augmented would be Jenny MacCarthy (5'-7", 55kg 121 lbs)

Her current size would be described as Flat Mainline Lean.
Her future size would be described as Average Mainline Chesty.

Her chest percentage would transition from Developmental to Common.
Her Bq placement would move from Average to bordering on Rare, which is tagged at Bq=150.

Hope this helps put it all in perspective. These are all beautiful women.

More on the Bq score and the math is here: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?topic=9992852.msg10345291#msg10345291

Bq ranges
000 - 050 = Small or Fat breasts
050 - 075 = Medium or Plump breasts
075 - 125 = Average (Avg US woman = 117)
125 - 150 = Large or Full breasts
150 - 200 = Very Large or Abundant breasts
200 - 300 = Massive
300 +

Bp ranges (breast weight / body weight)
0% - 2% = Flat
2% - 3% = Small
3% - 5% = Average (Avg US woman = 3.87%)
5% - 8% = Large
8% - 12% = Very Large
12% - 17% = Massive
17% +
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise