d_jnes

• E Cup
Telling a woman she has terrific chest
« on: October 30, 2015, 03:55:04 PM »
I decided that when I see a woman with big tits I will always try to talk to her and if I get any chance I will tell her she has a terrific chest.  I use those words.  I don't say boobs or tits or breasts.  I have done it twice recently. The first lady laughed but I think she liked it.  The second one was an older thin lady who had had a few too many facelifts and had very large implants.  She  did not like it.

Robin_K

• A Cup
Re: Telling a woman she has terrific chest
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 06:48:30 PM »
 :o

BeerMe

• A Cup
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 01:00:38 AM »
Last night at a Halloween party, a busty lady was dressed in a very low-cut top.  I had on a mask with eye openings that only allowed me to see at a slightly downward angle.  At one point I explained the situation to her, and said, "Pretty much all I can see right now is your lovely cleavage".  She said, "Good... that's what you should be looking at."  I didn't disappoint her... all evening.

Hoogleboogle

• E Cup
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2015, 02:12:20 PM »
Hmm, I'm not sure. They pretty much already know, right?
Boobs!

titmouse

• F Cup
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2015, 04:03:57 AM »
she doesnt need you to tell her she knows.   however if shes smart  tell her she is very spathic. If shes stupid she wont get it if shes SMART she will be pleased.  Also a word for those with a great butt. calipygian its one of those great vocabulary words to weed out the stupid.

Moderator and owner of The yahoo groups

<a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Joes_chocolate_juggs/" target="_blank">Joes Chocolate Juggs</a>
<a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/joecrouse/" target="_blank">Joes unknown Asians</a>
<a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/joesredheads/" target="_blank">joes redheads</a>
<a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Joes-brunette-buffet/" target="_b

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2015, 09:04:59 PM »
Though I've said similar things, it's always/only been to women that I already knew/well enough so I was certain they'd welcome/appreciate the compliment as it was intended (i.e.: girlfriends generally... or at least to potential girlfriends). However, I don't think that I'd actually tell a woman that I didn't know or had only just met that she had "a terrific chest" unless I was pretty sure that she wanted me to do something like that... it strikes me as perhaps over-the-line in polite company, even at a Halloween party. It's one thing to compliment a gal in a general/polite way ("that dress looks great on you" etc...) but another entirely to make references to her breasts.

Not being PC here... JMHOIMFE.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 09:06:48 PM by Palomine »

gonZo

• pain-in-the-ass moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2015, 11:20:20 PM »
I agree with that dog there.

Prof Morearty

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2015, 12:40:25 PM »
I agree with that dog there.
Um: but how do you know whether such sexual comments are unwanted until you utter them?  Or, if all such comments are ipso facto unwanted, the caption should read "Sexual comments about my body are unwanted. So keep your mouth zipped.  Keep everything zipped."

gonZo

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2015, 01:58:26 PM »
But that's not what the dog meme says, y'know? The meme just makes the point that women (in general) are NOT walking around wondering what strangers think of their bodies, and perhaps that sexually-loaded compliments aren't really intended as praise of the recipients, but rather as fishing expeditions for sex.

(I am a feminist, and it's unwise to drag me into a discussion about it in this particular forum, because I WILL piss people off.)

(Later: and no, I don't know how to reconcile my feminism with moderating and morphing at BEArchive. It's a head and heart vs genitals situation. I compartmentalize it, but I don't see any other way to deal with it.)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 03:05:18 PM by gonZo »

Robin_K

• A Cup
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2015, 07:48:41 PM »
My thoughts on this are summarized in the BEA self-parody thread. I half-thought this was a joke thread, anyway.

I guess I have to be more explicit. Let's please be gentlemen and ladies, and not tell strangers what we think of their tits, pants-bulge, butts, etc. Comments on hair, "outfits" (especially shoes) and -- to a degree -- eyes, are pretty much allowed in polite conversation.

Sexism, feminism -- all that aside, it's just good manners to not comment on sex parts. And, from the standpoint of strategy, I have found that you get a lot further by treating women as if they were actually people. Like, with feelings and stuff. Who might want to be friends, so long as I don't come off as a total creep.

Ahem.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2015, 04:55:10 PM »
Sexism, feminism -- all that aside, it's just good manners to not comment on sex parts. And, from the standpoint of strategy, I have found that you get a lot further by treating women as if they were actually people. Like, with feelings and stuff. Who might want to be friends, so long as I don't come off as a total creep.

Yup, pretty much nailed it.
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

Prof Morearty

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2015, 05:17:53 PM »
But that's not what the dog meme says, y'know? The meme just makes the point that women (in general) are NOT walking around wondering what strangers think of their bodies, and perhaps that sexually-loaded compliments aren't really intended as praise of the recipients, but rather as fishing expeditions for sex.

So you - and Robin and Zookie - disagree with my version:
"...all such comments are ipso facto unwanted, the caption should read: 'Sexual comments about my body are unwanted. So keep your mouth zipped.'..."
It's true I preceded that with an "if", you may argue that there is no "if".  OK. 

I was just trying to make the point that the meme in question was not being clear in speaking of "unwanted sexual comments about my body" since it implies that there can be wanted sexual comments.  I mean, if you saw a notice saying "inexperienced climbers should not attempt this ascent" you would understand that there exist experienced climbers, and they could attempt it. So I contend that "sexual comments about my body are unwanted" expresses the desired meaning.  Do you really disagree with that?

gonZo

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2015, 06:33:47 PM »
When initially reacting to the meme, I took the somewhat paradoxical "unwanted" to mean something more like "unsolicited". And I think the intended meaning of the meme is something like "Don't fool yourself into thinking that you're complimenting me when you're actually objectifying me."

ned1212

• A Cup
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2015, 09:35:23 PM »
I've oftened longed for a utopian fantasy world where you could at least ask what bra size a woman wore.  Kind of like asking a famous **29** for their autograph.  Or asking a muscle-bound man what he bench presses.

Ivy Violet

• A Cup
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2016, 03:57:09 PM »
I've oftened longed for a utopian fantasy world where you could at least ask what bra size a woman wore.  Kind of like asking a famous **29** for their autograph.  Or asking a muscle-bound man what he bench presses.

They'd be happy to tell you. Muscles aren't nearly as sexual as breasts are.