• F Cup
RIP Carol Doda
« on: November 12, 2015, 07:39:49 PM »
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 09:45:46 AM by gonZo »

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: RIP Carol Doda
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 09:36:04 PM »
There is in the Off Topic section a thread specifically for those that have passed away. Anyways, I got to see Carol way back in San Francisco back in 1977 when my boat pulled up at the now shuttered Naval shipyard in Vallejo for some needed upgrades and we went over to San Francisco for some fun. She looked so huge then. Of course, compared to Chelsea or Beshine she wasn't impressive but for the time, wow. RIP  :'(

jimmarg

• A Cup
Re: Thanks For The Mammaries
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 08:37:44 AM »
R.I.P. Maybe I missed it on another thread, but I was surprised that no one at the BEA noted the passing of Carol Doda a few days ago. Carol was the first US topless dancer and followed that up by becoming the first big name to get a silicone enhancement, supposedly going from a 34 to 44. In retrospect it always seems like these changes were inevitable, but there always has to be someone to go first. Every strip club should've held a moment of silence.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 09:44:48 AM by gonZo »

ayrton

• F Cup
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 09:56:00 AM »
I think Carol is to blame for my big tit fetish.   I remember seeing her in Life or Look magazine when I was pretty young.  She had on a tight sweater and her tits looked huge.   Became my constant masturbation inspiration. 

jimmarg

• A Cup
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2015, 08:40:00 AM »
I think Carol is to blame for my big tit fetish.   I remember seeing her in Life or Look magazine when I was pretty young.  She had on a tight sweater and her tits looked huge.   Became my constant masturbation inspiration. 

I'm sure you didn't mean to say she was "to blame" for your fetish.  ;)

The more I think about it, the more I think Carol ought to be considered the patron saint of the BEA, being the first real Breast-Expansionist and all.