rtpoe

• Old Fart
Codename: DIABLO
« on: November 15, 2017, 07:41:51 PM »
It's been mentioned in threads on Lilly 4K (btw, you should call her "Lilly 6K" now), Dolly Fox, and Mary Madison Love, but hasn't yet gotten its own thread. So....

http://codenamediablo.com/

I had the opportunity to attend the NYC premiere, and, well....

A good review blurb might be on the order of "Russ Meyer meets Get Smart in this action-packed comedy short!" Yes, it qualifies as a "short", being less than an hour long. And, like Get Smart, the inept good guys win because the bad guys are even stupider.

It must be mentioned that "big boobs" are NOT the primary focus of erotica in the film. I'd say it's about 70% latex fetish, 25% big boobs, and 5% "chicks with guns". There's also NO nudity (not even toplessness) and NO blood or gore. It could almost get an R rating.

A sequel is already in the works, and one has to hope that the producer gets enough money to improve the FX. And his cast gets better at reading lines....

Niche erotica films like this are generally immune from standard film criticism. Yes, I did laugh a lot during the movie, but it was more laughter at seeing how cheesy (and not in a good way) it was. I suppose that if latex is your kink, it will be worth your while to actively seek it out. Otherwise....

5 out of 10, unless you particularly like seeing people covered in black latex or have a soft spot for low-budget movies, then add 1 or 2.
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Codename: DIABLO
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 08:00:38 AM »
Rtpoe,
Please ask rtpoe to merge this w the code name diablo thread started by dairymanbig last year
 :) ;)

I mean, that one is in the general forum. Perhaps it should be moved here. Dunno
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 08:05:31 AM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

rtpoe

• Old Fart
Re: Codename: DIABLO
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 08:34:04 PM »
I'm thinking leave this here for stuff about the *movie*, use the GenDisc thread for talking about the women - and pics thereof.
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie