Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
gvout morphs
« on: December 07, 2015, 06:50:47 PM »
Hello...new member here!  Would just like to do a shout out for gvout and his new VBH image - Hard to Stand Up.  I very much appreciate gvout and his morphs that explore the VBH side of larger breasts.  There are so many morphs of big balloony type boobies that want to promote the fake look, so it is refreshing to see an artists actually try to depict the real life large boobies would look like.  I think gvout has improved his technique over the years and I hope to see more of this art.  Here is a link to some of my favorites that he has done and I will attach gvout's latest to this message.

http://imageupper.com/g/?A020001006R1449535163875414

Hugs.... Llelwyn

I am new at this so I don't know if I got the image on here or not!

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: gvout morphs
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 10:23:33 AM »
Welcome Llelwyn and thanks for the post about gvout's excellent morphs. :)

Yes, your image attached fine... it's visible to other users. :)

There are many here who are very fond of that somewhat more realistic-looking morph, where the wonderful effects of gravity are taken into consideration... after all, twenty pounds of actual flesh isn't going to look like a beach ball filled with helium. ;) Over the 18 years that our forum's been online, we've been fortunate enough to have many great morphers who produce works of this substantial and weighty nature. ;) One of the earliest such morphers was our own PhD, who's first works date back to not long after the very first morphs began appearing online anywhere.

I've attached one such sample to this post for your perusal which was created at least 16 years ago, though many others exist throughout the forum and in the User/Member galleries, as well as in the paysite galleries of the BEA too of course. :)

Looking forward to more from gvout as he's a great addition to this particular storied tradition! :) ;)

670 ULd GF PHD ULd gvout
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 10:28:56 AM by Palomine »

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 08:34:01 AM »
nice work
watching my favorite website http://artofzoo.xyz

BigJake

• A real huge-boob admirer
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2019, 11:01:28 AM »