tsoy41d

• A Cup
Hi, trying to identify this angel. Seems to look like Viola Bailey to me, but not 100% sure. Help please. Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 03:19:34 PM by Palomine »

Saul Tigh

• A Cup
Re: Who is this blonde (Viola Bailey maybe)
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 09:27:51 AM »
Not Viola Bailey, but their tits could be sisters.   ;D

I've tried several times to upload a comparison pic of Viola Bailey in a similar pose, but the forum keeps erroring out on me.  Sorry.

Mod edit: I've been noticing a lot of server errors too lately, and at least three threads have been corrupted, possibly by problems during attachment upload. We've let the admins know about this so they can try to figure it out. Thanks for your patience. :) -Pal

Other mod edit: Saul, how large (in KB or MB) was the file you were trying to upload? –gonZo
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 04:30:43 PM by gonZo »

Throbwalloper

• Cup Runneth Over...
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 02:39:59 PM »
It's Miela/Marry Queen with slightly morphed tits.

Mod edit: thanks once again for your expertise TW! -Pal :)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 03:19:17 PM by Palomine »

Sir Benfro Am Byth!

Saul Tigh

• A Cup
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 09:05:48 PM »
Not Viola Bailey, but their tits could be sisters.   ;D

I've tried several times to upload a comparison pic of Viola Bailey in a similar pose, but the forum keeps erroring out on me.  Sorry.

Mod edit: I've been noticing a lot of server errors too lately, and at least three threads have been corrupted, possibly by problems during attachment upload. We've let the admins know about this so they can try to figure it out. Thanks for your patience. :) -Pal

Other mod edit: Saul, how large (in KB or MB) was the file you were trying to upload? –gonZo

1.55mb.  Did I go over?

Pal says: no, that's about half the current attachment limit. Not likely to be a problem on your end Saul.

Right. It's evidently some other problem in the upload process. We're working on it. I'd like to see the Viola Bailey pic, though. ;)–gonZo
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 08:14:23 AM by gonZo »