BustArt

• A Cup
    • BustArtist.com
I have (had) a New Years sale going on from Dec 30 - Jan 7 (tonight) in celebration of 10 years of grOw.  With a coupon code, you will get 30% off your entire order.  Unfortunately, I couldn't announce it here due to the Forum upgrade and following issues.

So, I decided to extend the sale to BEA users for another week.  Simply use coupon code growbea2016 at check out!

1) Enter code in coupon code box (see attached diagram).
2) Click "Apply Coupon"
3) Verify that coupon has applied (in case you mistype it).
4) Enjoy Savings and grOw!

Note: Coupon code "growbea2016" must be used at time of order. Cannot be applied to previous orders or to orders to which the coupon code was not properly applied. Coupon code growbea2016 expires January 14, 2016, 11:59pm EST [GMT-5].

2015 was the 10th anniversary of grOw, with grOw/cOmic#1 "Milk Farm" released on July 30, 2005.  Here's looking forward to another decade!  And another... and another...
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 04:02:57 PM by BustArt »

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: 30% Off Entire Order at BustArtist.com (limited time)
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 09:06:02 PM »
Very kind of you Bustartist. Your stuff is always great. just wondering, have you ever thought of revisiting the comics you did here in the BEA that were not finished. They are 20 years or so old but it would be great to see them cleaned up and redone. Just saying.  :)

BustArt

• A Cup
    • BustArtist.com
Very kind of you Bustartist. Your stuff is always great. just wondering, have you ever thought of revisiting the comics you did here in the BEA that were not finished. They are 20 years or so old but it would be great to see them cleaned up and redone. Just saying.  :)

Solvegas:   I have been mulling this over for a while (years).  It's been so long since I worked on those, I didn't want to just continue; nor did I want to redo something I did already. So, I began thinking how could I do something similar but make it new. I believe I have an idea, and I will probably give it more focus once grOw/cOmic#6 is done.  There will be similar "type" of story lines, but in a new "medium" — neither the old pencil, cOmic, or stOry.

All:  30% coupon expires in 3 days, on January 14, 2016, 11:59pm (GMT-5).