Daichi Lu

• A Cup
While browsing the UnendingBE for some reason or another I've been kicked to the fourm log in page.  Please any insight into why this is happening when up till just while ago everything was working fine.

Affected pages to my knowldge are ANY episode i haven't viewed that's not cached in memory or recent updates

The Addventure is now accessible again. Thank you for your patience.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 12:23:18 PM by gonZo »

YamiTenshi

• A Cup
Re: Being kicked to log-in
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 02:01:44 PM »
I'm also encountering the same thing too, when I try to access the UnendingBearchive Addventure.  I was able to just access it fine a few hours ago, and now a login is required?  Even upon logging in, and trying to access it, it now shows that I need a subscription?

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 02:12:15 PM »
Looks like a bug. I'll report it. Thanks for calling it to our attention!

Benji Dude

• G Cup
    • Yahoo groups - archive of my work
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 02:24:00 PM »
I've been having the same thing too.  Glad it's (most likely) a bug, was getting a little worried there.

adam7734

• A Cup
  • Addventure Master (alt)
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2016, 02:47:50 PM »
(This is Adama, using an alternate account because I can't access my real one)

I've also noticed that on the BEA main page, the Addventure is now listed under "Members Only".  That CAN'T be right...

Adama

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2016, 02:52:25 PM »
Is it possible that this is the hacker's work again?

NO.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 07:40:24 PM by gonZo »
Futa Frank

adam7734

• A Cup
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2016, 02:54:14 PM »
I'm sure it's just due to the site/forum restructuring.

I've checked and the Addventure files are still there on the server; it's just that the website seems to be failing to give access to them.

Adama
Adama

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2016, 02:55:13 PM »
How odd. Hopefully it gets fixed soon
Futa Frank

adam7734

• A Cup
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2016, 03:04:42 PM »
Looks like it's not just the Addventure; seems like you can't access ANY other part of the BEA except the Forum, at least not from the main page.  Every thing I click on either gives me the same Login screen (even for the free stuff) or gives me a Forbidden page.
Adama

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2016, 04:03:27 PM »
It looks like writing on the Unending BE is paid content now.... That's beyond fucked up. Also trying to see recent editions is reserved for people who pay. Nobody is going to do this. The Unending BE will die.

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2016, 04:12:34 PM »
the mods think it's a bug, not intentional
Futa Frank

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2016, 04:43:43 PM »
It looks like writing on the Unending BE is paid content now.... That's beyond fucked up. Also trying to see recent editions is reserved for people who pay. Nobody is going to do this. The Unending BE will die.

The admins are installing new software this week. Right now, even paid subscribers can't reach anything but the Forum and User Gallery. This is clearly not the way it will work when they're finished. There's obviously a bug, misconfiguration, or outage.
_
gonZo

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2016, 04:54:16 PM »

The admins are installing new software this week. Right now, even paid subscribers can't reach anything but the Forum and User Gallery. This is clearly not the way it will work when they're finished. There's obviously a bug, misconfiguration, or outage.
_
gonZo

I hope this is fixed soon, The Addventure was one of my biggest sources of entertainment in the kink community... I just hope my limited mobile browser will remember where I left off and is still usable after this fiasco of an update.  For the record in case anyone wants to advise me to change browser platforms, I access the Addventure from a New 3DS and it was working just fine until this shit happened.

Can't access Addventure / what did i miss? / pay 2 view (merged)
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2016, 05:29:27 PM »
A very curious question as I've been gone for about a few weeks, did the whole BEA go into a "pay 2 view" model or something like that? Since I liked browsing the Addventure site every now and then. It's just a simple question that I hope no one can answer without calling me a whiner or something regarding this.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 07:39:09 PM by gonZo »

Re: Did the whole BEA go pay 2 view?
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2016, 05:44:01 PM »
I find myself wondering the same thing since I just came on to find I suddenly needed a login

Mod edit to move this thread to the Site Issues sub-forum where it belongs, and where the answers to these Qs already exist had anyone cared to look there. -Palomine
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 06:37:21 PM by Palomine »