Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
This begins a serie of candids from east european delegates to European Union conference.  I add each day.  Contribute images (morph or no) if you are wishing, and certainly comments are well come. 
I hope, You are liking the titles/captions, I am helped there by an english colleague, I am forewarding any comments to him.

First is Dolly Fox: Lithuanian delegate overcomes her natural modesty and welcomes conference participants
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 07:28:56 AM by Captain Nemo »
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
Re: east european delegates to European Union conference
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 10:15:33 AM »
Romanian delegate (Luna Amor) lobbies for uniform time in EU
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
Re: east european delegates to European Union conference
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 05:29:40 AM »
Latvian (Victoria Wild) and Hungarian (Angelika Baj) delegates compare development progress   :o

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: east european delegates to European Union conference (superbusty morphs)
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 02:15:37 PM »
Lovely work and much appreciated Captain! :) Looking forward to seeing more delegates in action. :)

Mr_B

• A Cup
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 11:33:41 PM »
This begins a serie of candids from east european delegates to European Union conference.  I add each day.  Contribute images (morph or no) if you are wishing, and certainly comments are well come. 
I hope, You are liking the titles/captions, I am helped there by an english colleague, I am forewarding any comments to him.

First is Dolly Fox: Lithuanian delegate overcomes her natural modesty and welcomes conference participants

Nice.

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2016, 05:17:51 PM »
Thank You, Mr_B and thanks to Palomine too, but I am fearing, I can not provide truely action since I can not morph gifs, You will must imagine action in morphs like:
Czech security officer (Lucie Wilde) disciplines rebellious delegate

big fat bob

• A Cup
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2016, 07:20:38 AM »
A world were female politicians are elected based on there boob size is a world I would like to see

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2016, 05:10:28 PM »
Polish delegate (Bea Flora) struggles to cope with her weighty responsibilities  8)

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2016, 02:39:39 PM »
Slovak delegate (Lucia Javorčeková) campaigns for more freedom for bikers

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2016, 09:25:15 PM »
Comrade Nemo...

I see you intend to stack the deck of delegates so that you will gain domination in the European Union Conference, but you shall not prevail!  Your paltry attempts to introduce super-busty candidates will be matched by our Russian heroines who shall exceed in size, weight and beauty of their bosoms!  It is well known we have the science and the will to produce prodigious bosoms in the laboratory.  Now, we shall release our gloriously super-busty females to awe and shock the world!

It is best you give up this meager attempt and I will gladly receive your apologies when you come to your senses.

General Adjunct for Breast Enlargement in Russia,

General (three and a half stars),

Llelwyn Ladeaux

(Picture courtesy Ricky Java with permission from the artist - Jonelle 5 from his Patreon site https://www.patreon.com/posts/jonelle-5-4149412

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2016, 01:12:27 PM »
A world were female politicians are elected based on there boob size is a world I would like to see

I'm guessing she was an appointee rather than elected to her position, but there have been a few truly impressively endowed female pols of note. ;)

Petra Buzkova, former Minister of Education in the Czech Republic. I've literally only ever seen about ten pix of her, which is shocking to me... even if she only ever appeared topless in public that one time (by a grassy shore someplace) I'd have to imagine that every camera in a half-mile radius would have been on the scene and we'd have more pix to enjoy.

Has anyone ever seen any OTHER pix of her? Beyond those ten relatively lowrez snapshots of her at the seashore? Eastern European and fans of such women worldwide want to know! :)

(image linked from prior post)

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 10:48:17 PM by Palomine »

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2016, 05:17:25 PM »
Comrade Nemo...

I see you intend to stack the deck of delegates so that you will gain domination in the European Union Conference, but you shall not prevail!  Your paltry attempts to introduce super-busty candidates will be matched by our Russian heroines who shall exceed in size, weight and beauty of their bosoms!  It is well known we have the science and the will to produce prodigious bosoms in the laboratory.  Now, we shall release our gloriously super-busty females to awe and shock the world!

It is best you give up this meager attempt and I will gladly receive your apologies when you come to your senses.

General Adjunct for Breast Enlargement in Russia,

General (three and a half stars),

Llelwyn Ladeaux

We do not fear Putins Pussies. They shall not pass! They are never getting past our ukrainian friends, like Valory Irene.
Yours truly,
Captain - not Comrade - Nemo
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 01:37:48 PM by Captain Nemo »

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2016, 02:21:46 PM »
Hungarian officer (Zafira) also stands ready to repel invading Putin Pussies  >:(

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2016, 04:19:00 AM »
"No they shall not pass. And even they passed, they have nothing over us."
- says Lithuanian delegate (Dolly Fox) as she turns her back and storms out in contemptuous response to russian challenge.

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2016, 04:40:45 PM »
Polish delegate (Agnetis) ensures that our coasts are also well guarded