Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Anyone in touch with PedonBio or Zorro?
« on: January 11, 2016, 01:05:47 PM »
Not to be alarmist or anything, but is anyone here in touch with PedonBio or Zorro?

PedonBio's not been back in since the upgrade (that re-registration process has been more of a PITA for some users than for others) and according to the forum, Zorro's been in the wind for longer than I'd have thought possible.

I'd just like to make sure they're both OK and if either of them needs a hand with the re-registration process, we're happy to help with it. So, if you've been in touch with them via email/in real-life or whatever, would you please let me know by PMing me?

Thanks very much!

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
Re: Anyone in touch with PedonBio or Zorro?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 04:51:03 PM »
How about MunchWolf? Anyone know what happened to him?
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

Robin_K2

• A Cup
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 06:14:06 PM »
Not to be alarmist or anything, but is anyone here in touch with PedonBio or Zorro?

PedonBio's not been back in since the upgrade (that re-registration process has been more of a PITA for some users than for others)

I am in touch with PedonBio. I'll drop him a note and let him know that he's missed.

Robin_K2

• A Cup
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 09:06:40 PM »

PedonBio's not been back in since the upgrade (that re-registration process has been more of a PITA for some users than for others)

I am in touch with PedonBio. I'll drop him a note and let him know that he's missed.

Pal, PedonBio says he's having "a hell of a time logging on." I don't know what I can do to help, but I'm happy to try.

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 07:54:48 AM »

Pal, PedonBio says he's having "a hell of a time logging on." I don't know what I can do to help, but I'm happy to try.

Robin, tell him to do this:
  • Click Login in the menu at the top of the Main Index page.
  • Click Forgot Password in the Login window.
  • Enter his login-name in the Forgot Password window and click Get Password.
  • He should receive a verification email containing a link he has to click. If he doesn't receive it...
  • Return to the Main Index page and click Login again.
  • Click Submit A Ticket Here in the Login window.
  • Submit a support request, explaining that he is unable to reactivate his user account.
  • It may take a couple of days, but they'll fix it.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 10:43:44 AM by gonZo »

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 08:50:28 AM »
Yes, Pedonbio shouldn't quit trying to get back on board. It only took me eight tries.  ::)  But seriously, about Zorro, we know he has had health issues for a while and I hope I don't sound melodramatic, but I hope his ship hasn't dropped anchor for the last time.  :(
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 08:54:20 AM by solvegas »

Robin_K2

• A Cup
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2016, 04:23:59 PM »

• He should receive a verification email containing a link he has to click. If he doesn't receive it...
  • Submit a support request, explaining that he is unable to reactivate his user account.

Thank you, Gonzo. I've passed that along to PedonBio. Fingers crossed.

Palomine

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2016, 05:04:02 PM »

Thank you, Gonzo. I've passed that along to PedonBio. Fingers crossed.

Thanks Robin! I'm glad to hear it's just a matter of him having issues with the re-registration process. If he can't get though it with gonZo's instructions, please ask PB to email me and I'll walk him through it. I'll PM you now with my email addy.

Thanks again!

PS: Thought I saw Munch around not that long ago (before the upgrade) but it wouldn't hurt for someone to reach out and make sure he's not having re-reg troubles too. Re: Zorro... I'm a bit concerned and want to make sure he can reach me if he needs a hand with re-reg. If anyone can get in touch with him, it'd be appreciated.

gonZo

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2016, 05:53:52 PM »
Everybody, if you happen to think of other members who don't seem to have made it across the river, please post them here so we can reach out to them. Thanks!

Robin_K2

• A Cup
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2016, 07:35:31 PM »
Thanks Robin! I'm glad to hear it's just a matter of him having issues with the re-registration process. If he can't get though it with gonZo's instructions, please ask PB to email me and I'll walk him through it. I'll PM you now with my email addy.

Just sent him your address, Pal.

Pal says: thanks Robin. If you hear back, and there's anything we can do to help PB return to us (we few, brave miscreants of the Holy Order of the BEA) please let me know.

This image brought to you by gonZo's "across the river" mention below.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 12:39:06 AM by Palomine »

Robin_K2

• A Cup
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2016, 09:03:30 AM »
Pal says: thanks Robin. If you hear back, and there's anything we can do to help PB return to us (we few, brave miscreants of the Holy Order of the BEA) please let me know.

Will do.

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2016, 11:31:32 AM »
PS: Thought I saw Munch around not that long ago (before the upgrade) but it wouldn't hurt for someone to reach out and make sure he's not having re-reg troubles too. Re: Zorro... I'm a bit concerned and want to make sure he can reach me if he needs a hand with re-reg. If anyone can get in touch with him, it'd be appreciated.

He posted a few months back on November 12th and was active in mid-December.
There may still be an alternate contact point to Munch somewhere but it has been many a years since we have had to employ the "Munch Phone".
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

Palomine

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2016, 09:34:34 PM »
Not to grasp at straws here, but I miss our former forum-mates Gilroy and Notty. On the remote chance any of you know them and are able to get in touch, please do me a favor and say "hi from Palomine" and maybe suggest they revisit their old friends here. I know things change, and some folks decide to move on from our little community, but it doesn't hurt to let them know we're still here and think of them fondly.

PS: Gilroy was last here in Aug '13, which is more recently than I thought. Notty hasn't been around since Feb '11. :(

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2016, 05:23:07 AM »

I had problems getting a new password after the upgrade - I did the above; and well - here I am.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

gonZo

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2016, 07:19:24 AM »
Welcome back!