gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
THE NEW CHAT IS NOW ONLINE!
« on: January 20, 2016, 03:08:11 PM »
THE NEW BLUEIMP AJAX CHAT IS NOW OPERATIONAL!
GET IN THERE AND KICK THE TIRES
or just yammer incoherently if that's your preference.

adariman

• A Cup
Re: THE NEW CHAT IS NOW ONLINE!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 01:45:44 PM »
Wooo!

IS it possible to activate the "User profile" command? I know this is present in AJAX software, but I assume it is On/off by the choice of the mods.

gonZo

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 05:17:39 PM »
No, we don't have that option. It may be configurable by the techs, though. I'll look into it.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 05:19:44 PM by gonZo »

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 01:26:54 AM »
Yay I can chat with this account name, no more opening a private window and logging in with my alt account for chat anymore *cheers*.

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

gonZo

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 06:17:54 PM »
Yay I can chat with this account name, no more opening a private window and logging in with my alt account for chat anymore *cheers*.

AD
8)

Whatever corrupted flag was making your account weird in the old forum has probably been removed in the new user database. Cool!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 07:05:26 PM »

AD
8)

Off-topic, but is there any way to get a full-size version of your fantastic "time-lapse morph of Chelsea Charms" avatar, AgentDee
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

adariman

• A Cup
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2016, 09:07:53 AM »
Also, the "change username" command doesn't work. It's not needed, but just something as simple as being able to add "AFK" would be nice.

Mod edit: we understand that, but in the past when it was possible for people to change usernames in chat, there were incidents of people pretending to be other users, which led to problems, since new visitors to chat (arriving after the name change happened) had no idea that they were talking to someone just pretending to be Adariman, and not Adariman himself.

If you're going AFK you can either just say so in chat (which is a good idea in any case) and with any luck your "going AFK 10 minutes" post will be visible to others if they bother to scroll back, or you can just log out and log back in when you return.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 09:38:32 AM by Palomine »

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2017, 09:47:28 PM »
does anyone know why the chat no longer has sound it makes it harder to engage with it because I can't ell when someone starts posting in it.
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way