TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Met a new partner and she is obssesd.
« Reply #90 on: February 23, 2017, 03:04:36 AM »

LOL... I'll admit, I'm a bit shocked at how things have gone. I take pictures in the same pose every week or so, and even I'm shocked when I look at things side by side. Heck, I saw changes even within this past week, which I usually never see! I went off fenugreek for a while, and I think my body might have been missing it.

But, remember... I'm not a normal woman.
I was growing (albeit slowly) on my own before playing around with herbs. So, in a normal person, they would likely see much different results.

This is SO HOT. Damn....
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

motofly196

• A Cup
« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2017, 02:39:40 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to answer this question...in great depth!! Ahh...if only we had access to these weekly photos!  ;D Myself, I'm thrilled that you added an avatar picture!!

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2017, 12:48:13 PM »
I'd love to read more about Nadine's use of fenugreek.
I wish I had saved the information.  That was back in 2004-2005 (I remember in 2006 when she announced her pregnancy) and it appears the online writings have eroded away.

I actually really like the smell
Well that's good!  And I just read a bonus: The health benefits of fenugreek include relief from: anemia, loss of taste, fever, dandruff, stomach disorders, biliousness, respiratory disorders, mouth ulcers, sore throat, diabetes, inflammations, wounds and insomnia.

in 2005 induced gigantomastia in lab rats by giving high doses of Shatavari (and fenugreek has higher concentrations of similar compounds).
Rats with gigantomastia?  LOL!!   ;D Once I get past the comedy aspect, I do think that is a very interesting experiment result there.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2017, 10:12:18 PM »
You gotta feel sorry for the male rats in the other cages, being able to see their womenfolk with humungous titties and not being able to do anything about it :)
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2017, 05:54:42 PM »
Rats with gigantomastia?  LOL!!   ;D Once I get past the comedy aspect, I do think that is a very interesting experiment result there.

I know! LOL... it seems completely silly  ;D. Still, it shows that the herbs can have some effect beyond just temporary swelling or water retention.