jayluvsbe

• E Cup
Re: Met a new partner and she is obssesd.
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2016, 01:51:57 PM »
You lucky guys.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 01:53:28 PM by jayluvsbe »
Jay LuvsBE

You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me.
And me. And me too. And me.
Yes. Yes, you must give us all a good spanking.

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2016, 10:50:36 PM »
My girls is curently a 38M and wants to MUCH bigger -- but no implants!
She is looking for herbs, massages, inducing lactation etc.
Anyone having any advice?

I've had a lot of luck with my herbal regiment, but herbs really vary depending on the person, their hormones, and what might trigger growth. I already had ongoing (slow) growth, and this likely plays a role since I'm more sensitive than most people. I just wanted to boost what was already happening naturally. I've had a lot of luck with custom tinctures brewed up by an herbalist friend of mine, after we did a lot of research! I took a saliva hormone test, and then kept a daily journal where I noted symptoms, measurements, things I ate... anything that might have affected growth. We also synced the herbs to my cycle. Feel free to send me a message. I don't want to bore the board with all the details of this experiment, but in working with my friend, I have gained a lot of insight into what various herbs do and what did not work at all for me (like Wild Yam... it's in almost every herbal mixture, but it caused me to stall).

motofly196

• A Cup
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2016, 03:55:39 PM »
Oh....TRUST me...you aren't going to bore us at all!! Do tell what you've done.... :o

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2016, 05:10:15 PM »
Oh....TRUST me...you aren't going to bore us at all!! Do tell what you've done.... :o

Well, this might be the only forum where folks won't call me crazy, lol, so I'll try! I was getting frustrated over a period of growth that has started with pregnancy, but seemed to be tapering off. I got stricken with boobie greed! I wanted to know if there was a way to find my growth triggers and naturally and gently annoy them to cause more growth.

I added herbs one by one, and in consultation with a herbalist, observing signs and symptoms and keeping a daily journal. I began to make changes based on the intensity of the symptoms and further research. While my tinctures are customized to my needs (so I'm less sure about the doses), these are the key players:

• Goat's rue: raises prolactin and builds mammary tissues (I take a very small dose; lactation is not my goal).
  • Fenugreek: I take a ton of this. This is based off a study of saponins where they actually helped to stimulate estrogen receptors.
  • White peony: blocks 5ar (an enzyme that can convert the body's testosterone into DHT, and yes... women have this too!) and acts as a Pro-Aromatase (increases estrogen)
  • Evening primrose: helps by increasing fat and glandular tissue
  • Gingko: Helps with circulation

There are other items in the tinctures that are more specific to my unique situation, but the ones above are the big helpers. Here are some that did NOT work:

• Fennel and red clover  :(-- these are both phytoestrogens, but they are fairly weak. Fenugreek plays a similar role, but also helps to deregulate the receptors so that they respond more readily.
  • Saw Palmetto  :(-- this is an anti-angrogen and it appears in many off the shelf formulas. It's supposed to block androgen production, but compared to White Peony, it's weak.
  • Wild Yam  :(-- this is a weak phytoestrogen and a supposed phyto-progesterone. It caused me to stall, and when we tested my hormones, it's because I already had too much progesterone (look up at home saliva hormone testing for test kits. They're not quite as accurate as blood tests (which insurance won't cover in most cases), but they give a good baseline).

Long story short, avoid those "off the shelf" combination pills. Invest in a hormone test to see where things are. Journal and take good notes. Keep what works and toss what doesn't. This can take time, but it's worth it! Also, be very careful of interactions with any other medications and the herbs. Just because they're from nature, it does not mean they're safe for everyone. Also, invest in high quality, organic/non-GMO herbs. You don't want to put sketchy stuff into your body and there have been studies showing how cheap herbs tend to have fillers or are otherwise less potent compared to the promised dose.  :P

...and the growth is happening! I even went through my cycle and detox week and kept the majority of the growth. My starting measurement was 44.8". The biggest measurement with premenstrual swelling was 45.8"  :o, but that shrank to 45.4" afterward (still a gain!). I'm now measuring 45.6" (a solid i cup).  :)

moobs

• A Cup
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2016, 01:27:00 AM »
So what is your daily herbal "ritual" like? How much of each herb do you consume a day? Do you eat the herbs raw? Use oils and extracts to massage on your breasts? Or do you ground them up and make a tea out of them to drink?

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2016, 05:57:21 AM »
Well, this might be the only forum where folks won't call me crazy
You're definitely very sane.  If I were a woman I would want to try the same thing.

I got stricken with boobie greed!
A very beautiful and normal thing to have.  Beshine has talked about having boobie greed a lot.

I'm now measuring 45.6" (a solid i cup).  :)
Your solid I-cup is giving us solid boners.

motofly196

• A Cup
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2016, 08:43:19 AM »
I'm now measuring 45.6" (a solid i cup).  :)
Pics or it never happened!!  ;D

See, I told you your information would be interesting here! You just opened a can of worms with all that information! Even though it's specific to your growth...there are always questions on this forum about what works. Usually, nobody follows up with what they experienced while trying natural growth. Does your skin smell like Molasses while taking the Fenugreek? My ex experienced that...it was the main reason she quit taking it.

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2016, 09:57:50 AM »
Does your skin smell like Molasses while taking the Fenugreek? My ex experienced that...it was the main reason she quit taking it.

I actually like the smell. It's like maple syrup, only sweeter, though I only really smell it when I sweat and even then, it's not that strong. I've read that shatavari can have similar effects, but without the smell. I have not yet tried it, but from what I've researched, a 50% saponin extract works best. If I ever get the sense that the fenugreek is no longer working, I might give it a try.

As for pics, I'll consider sharing some-- I've done so in chat once or twice. I've been collecting some images wearing the same outfit and I'd like to make an animated .gif eventually, just for fun.  ;)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 11:15:24 AM by Growing_girls »

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2016, 10:08:00 AM »
So what is your daily herbal "ritual" like? How much of each herb do you consume a day? Do you eat the herbs raw? Use oils and extracts to massage on your breasts? Or do you ground them up and make a tea out of them to drink?

Some of this is hard to quantify because I'm using some custom tinctures. I'll do my best to sketch it out.

Before breakfast-- 1220mg fenugreek
After breakfast-- 30-35 drops goat's rue tincture, 1300mg Evening primrose capsule, multivitamin, quick application of cocoa butter with vitamin e for skin elasticity
mid morning: 70-75 drops of tincture (custom blend- has more fenugreek and other herbs)
Before lunch: 1220mg fenugreek, evening primrose
Mid afternoon: another 70-75 drops of the tincture
Before dinner: 1220mg fenugreek, evening primrose
Before bed: another 70-75 drops of the tincture, quick application of cocoa butter with vitamin e for skin elasticity

motofly196

• A Cup
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2016, 12:27:21 PM »
That is some SERIOUS dedication! I'm very impressed with your daily concoctions!!!

The possible gif you mentioned, wearing the same outfit, is EXACTLY the stuff dreams are made of!! That would be awesome if you posted up a progress type gif like that!

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2016, 12:44:38 PM »
That is some SERIOUS dedication! I'm very impressed with your daily concoctions!!!

The possible gif you mentioned, wearing the same outfit, is EXACTLY the stuff dreams are made of!! That would be awesome if you posted up a progress type gif like that!

It takes dedication! Of course, I'll restate my disclaimer... I had a period of growth that lasted quite a few years (prolonged postnatal macromastia), so I'm likely more sensitive to this stuff than others. I think it also helps if you're starting at a larger size. User BustyBride from the Breast Nexus forums is one good example. Her measurements went from 42" to 45.5" before she stopped since she started getting a bit of a belly (likely, she had too much estrogen, which is why testing is important. Saliva tests can be found online, and while they are a bit pricey, the cost is still cheaper than implants  ;) !).

motofly196

• A Cup
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2016, 02:31:49 PM »
Well....I for one say...YOU need your own thread!!  ;D You've got a ton of info in the last few responses! And if you're adding a Gif or pics sometime too?? Whew! I see the potential for a ton of questions coming your way VERY soon!!  ;)

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2016, 03:32:35 PM »
Well....I for one say...YOU need your own thread!!  ;D You've got a ton of info in the last few responses! And if you're adding a Gif or pics sometime too?? Whew! I see the potential for a ton of questions coming your way VERY soon!!  ;)

LOL, I didn't mean to hijack this thread  ;). I'm more than happy to answer questions as best as I can. Bring 'em on!  ;D

moobs

• A Cup
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2016, 11:32:39 PM »

LOL, I didn't mean to hijack this thread  ;). I'm more than happy to answer questions as best as I can. Bring 'em on!  ;D

OK, is far more effective to ingest the herbs or directing applying them and absorbed by the skin?

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2016, 05:34:43 AM »
the Breast Nexus forums
Well I was wondering if you had checked out that forum, and I shouldn't be surprised you're already on top of it.

The other one I used to read a lot was BE Board.  Though activity has slowed down there, it is a good archive of experimentation.

One side note: I like hearing how hormone experiments can alter a woman's libido.  I remember one time when actress Jenny McCarthy said she used too much progesterone cream and it temporarily made her "horny as a devil" because she had been in a fog of too much estrogen.  During that hormonal shift, she wanted to hump anything that was moving, or even stationary objects like couches or pillows!   :-*