bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
Re: some results
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2016, 07:12:55 AM »
I can't complain!
We definitely aren't!

One time Richard Gere asked everyone on national TV to send their thoughts and vibes towards Tibet.  I think instead we should turn those thoughts and vibes towards your growing chest.  If the power of positive thinking is any part of this formula, we want to be your devotees.

« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2016, 06:05:44 PM »
I can't complain!
We definitely aren't!

One time Richard Gere asked everyone on national TV to send their thoughts and vibes towards Tibet.  I think instead we should turn those thoughts and vibes towards your growing chest.  If the power of positive thinking is any part of this formula, we want to be your devotees.

Please do, LOL! I believe in the power of positive thinking  :D.

I did have to cease all herbs for a bit since I was getting some really bad stomach cramps. I did a quick detox then we added things back one by one. We had to make some adjustments since it looked like a sensitivity to the licorice. We'll use that as a power herb to hit specific parts of the cycle and use fennel on the off days since I have it on hand. Even after a few days off from everything, I did not lose anything. I even gained a bit, though the gains were slower than when I'm on the supplements. Very good sign indeed!

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2016, 07:08:11 AM »
sensitivity to the licorice. We'll use that as a power herb to hit specific parts of the cycle and use fennel on the off days since I have it on hand. Even after a few days off from everything, I did not lose anything.
Sorry the licorice didn't work out the way you initially planned.  But knowledge is power!  And YAY for your growth and not losing anything!

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2016, 10:37:31 AM »
use fennel on the off days since I have it on hand.
Heya!  How's the fennel this week? 

« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2016, 11:08:20 AM »
use fennel on the off days since I have it on hand.
Heya!  How's the fennel this week?

It's certainly not as powerful  :P. I could feel some tingling and soreness, but nothing as epic as before. I was using it in tea form, so that might have made a difference. Tinctures tend to be stronger in general.

I've been slowly staggering the herbs back and am almost back to where I was. I have not had any negative responses so far, even when I take the licorice. I'm now wondering if my illness might have been from a stomach bug, or perhaps just too much of the licorice. I'm staggering the doses in a slightly different way with no ill effects thus far.

The other possibility was that I went against my herbalist's advice and did not take any break. Usually, I'll stop all supplements during my period, but this month, I was so hooked on the growth that I just lowered the doses. I think that 4-6 day break is needed. I likely overwhelmed my system and set myself back for this month's overall gains as a result.

The herbs are helping though. While off the herbs, it took at least 4 days to see a measurable gain of about 1/8th an inch. Over the last two days, I've already gained close to 1/8th an inch while taking most of my doses. Some of this has to do with where I am in my cycle and the hormone levels, but I'll be curious what happens when I'm back up to 100%. I likely won't gain the .8" like last month, but every bit counts and I learned some valuable lessons so far that will only help things along in the months ahead.

« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2016, 11:27:50 AM »
The other possibility was that I went against my herbalist's advice and did not take any break. Usually, I'll stop all supplements during my period, but this month, I was so hooked on the growth that I just lowered the doses. I think that 4-6 day break is needed. I likely overwhelmed my system and set myself back for this month's overall gains as a result.

....or in my case, something else was wrong. I finally was able to get results from some blood work. It appears I'll have to pause my project for a while since my thyroid is not working as it should. To be clear, the doctor does not think that any of my herbs caused this. Indeed, one supplement (the primrose oil) can actually help. Instead, she looked at my history of feeling chronic fatigue and other issues that have been going on for a long time. Prior blood tests did not show anything, but she ordered a more specific panel and the issue popped up. I'll be okay, but some of the herbs I've been taking are counter indicated for thyroid issues, especially fenugreek.

As depressed as I am to get this news, I am glad that the herbs did show promise. I may be headed back to the research table eventually, but for now, I have to be happy with what I have and focus on getting my system back into equilibrium.  :-\

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Met a new partner and she is obssesd.
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2016, 10:00:23 PM »

....or in my case, something else was wrong. I finally was able to get results from some blood work. It appears I'll have to pause my project for a while since my thyroid is not working as it should. To be clear, the doctor does not think that any of my herbs caused this. Indeed, one supplement (the primrose oil) can actually help. Instead, she looked at my history of feeling chronic fatigue and other issues that have been going on for a long time. Prior blood tests did not show anything, but she ordered a more specific panel and the issue popped up. I'll be okay, but some of the herbs I've been taking are counter indicated for thyroid issues, especially fenugreek.

As depressed as I am to get this news, I am glad that the herbs did show promise. I may be headed back to the research table eventually, but for now, I have to be happy with what I have and focus on getting my system back into equilibrium.  :-\

My thyroid is useless and just sits there in my throat. Per se alone, it is not difficult to live with it, I just pop 150 mg pill every night of Levoxyl and I'm OK. Unfortunately, when one endocrine gland is messed up, it sends bad chemical signs to the others and that can make you ill. I have to not only check my blood sugar at least four times a day ( Type 2 diabetes ) but I have to have blood work done to make sure my endocrine system is OK. Mine lately has been good lately but I can't skip taking medications or be too neglectful for long.

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2016, 06:34:44 AM »
I'll have to pause my project for a while since my thyroid is not working as it should. To be clear, the doctor does not think that any of my herbs caused this.
Hi, thanks for the update.  Well, few things in life move in a directly successful upward path.  This has been doubly true whenever I venture into the stock market.   ;D  I think you have learned so much in so little time, that even if you took a year off you would still be able to re-enter the game and progress faster and further than others have achieved.  We are all hoping for a speedy recovery for you and also the sense of refreshment and restoration that your body needs.

My thyroid is useless and just sits there in my throat.
Haha, that is a great description.  Hopefully it is still in the "hypo" classification and hasn't entirely crossed into the "necro" classification just yet!   ;)

Keep your herbs fresh until the adventure resumes!!!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2016, 08:47:24 PM »

The herbs are helping though. While off the herbs, it took at least 4 days to see a measurable gain of about 1/8th an inch. Over the last two days, I've already gained close to 1/8th an inch while taking most of my doses. Some of this has to do with where I am in my cycle and the hormone levels, but I'll be curious what happens when I'm back up to 100%. I likely won't gain the .8" like last month, but every bit counts and I learned some valuable lessons so far that will only help things along in the months ahead.

0.125 inches in two days would mean an inch in 16 days. That's amazing.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2016, 07:05:36 PM »
I'll have to pause my project for a while since my thyroid is not working as it should. To be clear, the doctor does not think that any of my herbs caused this.
Hi, thanks for the update.  Well, few things in life move in a directly successful upward path.  This has been doubly true whenever I venture into the stock market.   ;D  I think you have learned so much in so little time, that even if you took a year off you would still be able to re-enter the game and progress faster and further than others have achieved. 

Well, I'm back! I have been off everything since I last posted, and I have got my issues all sorted out. I was in a state of overall adrenal fatigue due to stress over losing my job. I did wind up getting laid off during the very last round, but have found enough freelance work to be fine. With all that stress gone, it's amazing how different I feel.

I am pleased to report that, despite losing around 10 pounds due to all the craziness, I maintained just about everything I originally gained. I was pretty static through the rest of April and May, gaining maybe 1/16th an inch post-cycle... hardly noticeable, but still positive. I began to exercise and lost some weight in June. This caused my measurement to drop a tiny bit, but I was still coming out ahead. That's how the rest of the summer went-- mostly tiny bots of growth, but it added up. I'm not much bigger than when I stopped back in April, but any gain is a good gain.

Here's the kicker... all those herbs were actually helping in more ways than one. My cycles finally got regular when I was on them, and once I got off, things got crazy. So, my doctor (an integrative physician who does not dismiss natural medicine) is actually recommending I start again since they were helping me. I'll just use more conservative doses just to be on the safe side.  I'm excited to continue my quest!

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2016, 11:13:16 AM »
Well, I'm back!
OMG, YES!!!!!

stress over losing my job.
Ooooooh, that is the worst.  I got downsized once and I'm still not sure I'm over it.  I feel.

any gain is a good gain.
Hot damn, I love the way you think!!!   8)

I'm excited to continue my quest!
You are FAR from being the only one.   :) :) :) :)

Keep us aBREAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More results!
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2016, 03:11:44 PM »
It's been another month of experimenting! Usual disclaimer-- I'm not a doctor and I have been growing on my own. The herbs are part of an experiment to see what can happen. In my last post, I was coming off a lengthy break from the herbs. Despite that, I continued to add 1/16th an inch (post cycle measurement) each month.

This month has been interesting as I've been digging into the mysteries of fenugreek. I have shared some of this in another area, but what I've learned has been helpful. I have been thinking of fenugreek as a kind of antagonist-- a troublemaker. This is why it might work better for women who are already large (and perhaps more sensitive to circulating hormones) while on smaller women, it does little to nothing. Specifically, I found some studies that point to Fenugreek’s ability to deregulate cellular receptors, including estradiol receptors. Specifically, it can cause up-regulation, which increases the sensitivity of the receptors (Hamden, Jaouadi, Carreau, Aouidet, El-Fazaa, Gharbi, and Elfeki, 2010). This likely explains why in an earlier study by Pandey,  Sahay, Pandey, and Tripathi (2005), rats who were given large doses of shatavari (a herb with similar properties as fenugreek) showed evidence of hypertrophy in their mammaries. If the hormonal receptors were up-regulated by the herbs, then their sensitivity could increase, causing the changes.

I was also placed on a course of prescription hormones to help reboot my cycle. They got thrown off when I stopped the herbs this summer--- a good piece of advice to anyone using them... do not quit without stepping down the doses! I thought this would be an interesting experiment. I received my prescription on 8/22, just 1mg of Estradiol  for 10 days. I started by taking nothing but the estradiol. My starting measurement was 46.1". After 4 days, it had increased to 46.5". Not bad, but also nothing too crazy. For the rest of the experiment, I added the herbs... fenugreek as an antagonist and licorice as a pro-aromatase. I went from 46.5" on (8/26) to 48.1" on (9/1)... a huge jump! Unfortunately, some of this growth was attributed to cyclic swelling, but when I took my measurement 5 days past my cycle's end, it was 47.3", almost a full inch. My band size did not change, nor did my waistline save for the usual temporary cyclic water-gain I experience.

Since then, I have been off the prescription. It was short term, and not something I can take daily. Instead, I have invested in a stronger concentration of fenugreek. I have had to work my way back up since it is quite a bit stronger than my old brand. Still, herbs move a lot slower. I'm just doing a basic combination of fenugreek, licorice, and omegas. I measured 47.3" on 9/7 and measured 48.1" today (9/20). Still, it's pretty steady progress: http://ow.ly/hTEs304oOdD.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 03:29:15 PM by Growing_girls »

« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2016, 11:22:53 AM »
Congrats on the growth! An inch increase in a month is nothing to scoff at! If I may suggest, perhaps you should pick one bra you use to visually measure progress each month and take regular photos. This way you can see other changes such as fullness on top or on bottom, changes in shape, ect. Best of luck on the growing boobs and will watch your thread closely!

« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2016, 11:55:09 AM »
Congrats on the growth! An inch increase in a month is nothing to scoff at! If I may suggest, perhaps you should pick one bra you use to visually measure progress each month and take regular photos. This way you can see other changes such as fullness on top or on bottom, changes in shape, ect. Best of luck on the growing boobs and will watch your thread closely!

I do keep older bras, if only for my own curiosity to see how much they've grown. When it's inch by inch, it's easy to forget to appreciate the progress. I can't ignore the fact that I'm popping out of my older bras, though  ;). I have more pictures, but I'm still pretty shy about sharing them in the forum. I plan to keep documenting here.

In terms of progress, I do think I've hit on a good combination of supplements to agitate my ongoing growth. My bust measurement seems to be ticking up a lot more quickly than in past months. It's quite exciting.  :D

TheBoobGuy

• The Definitive Article
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2016, 06:12:33 PM »
There is little more that warms my heart more than a bra being utterly overwhelmed by the breasts it could once hold. It is even better that seeing a bra be brought too small to make a point.
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.