bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
Re: Met a new partner and she is obssesd.
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2016, 03:00:11 PM »
Still loving this thread!  Definitely the most educational of them all, aside from being very interesting!   8)

« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2016, 01:40:40 PM »
Sorry for my delayed response. Work has been distracting and I have not been on the site as much. This month has been interesting. I have maintained everything and gained a bit more, but I made some stupid mistakes that set me back.

My usual herbalist moved away, so I've been on my own, purchasing my products from natural grocers. This was stupid move #1. The quality is no where near as good. I was excited to find a more concentrated brand of fenugreek, but again, there's no telling how long it has been in the storeroom. My first bottle was incredible, strong and potent. This second bottle is weak. I cannot even smell the herb's distinctive maple syrup odor. Luckily, there is an herbal pharmacy up in town I have yet to try. 

Stupid move #2-- removing vitex. Vitex is an interesting herb. It helps to regulate progesterone levels to prevent them from dropping too low. I had started to wonder if Vitex might be slowing things down, and made the stupid move of cutting it out. That actually caused me to stall. I was amazed that such a tiny quantity of herb would make any difference at all, but it does for me.

Long story short... any growth is good, so I'm staying positive. Such lessons are helpful to avoid making the same mistakes in the future.

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2016, 07:15:04 AM »
I have maintained everything and gained a bit more
You're a breast enlargement superstar!  That is fantastic!

purchasing my products from natural grocers. This was stupid move #1. The quality is no where near as good.
Stupid move #2-- removing vitex. Vitex is an interesting herb. It helps to regulate progesterone levels to prevent them from dropping too low.
From a motivational standpoint, when you look back on these moments I hope you'll be able to replace the phrase "stupid move" with "learning experience".  Since you're an academic, I don't have to tell you all of the famous stories of persistence - such as the one where Colonel Sanders at the age of 65 only had $105 to his name and started traveling to pitch his recipe to restaurants.  He cooked his fried chicken on the spot for restaurant owners. He heard 1009 “no”s before he heard his first “yes”.

Long story short... any growth is good, so I'm staying positive. Such lessons are helpful to avoid making the same mistakes in the future.
And THERE it is!  You're really making history if you can keep at it with this.  Very few people have stuck with herbal BE this long.  I feel so excited to have read about all that you're doing.  If we ever build a pantheon of breast enlargement heroes, I want you to be a principal statue in the design.  Holding an encyclopedia of herbs in one hand, and holding up your ever-expanding weighty chest in the other!   8)

« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2016, 04:01:14 PM »

:D I appreciate the positive words!

From a motivational standpoint, when you look back on these moments I hope you'll be able to replace the phrase "stupid move" with "learning experience". 

We academics call this focus on persistence "having a growth mindset." I apparently have to work on my growth mindset. I find this hilarious in a weird way.  ;D

It's all good though. I've tweaked some things and am working with what I have and have once again started feeling the familiar sensations (pressure, heat, tingling, and soreness). If only I had my own herb garden, then I'd have full control. Until then, I'll finish these crappy store bought herbs and am looking forward to trying tinctures from the new herbalist in town.

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2016, 05:00:46 AM »
GG- you're my heroine !   
Always going that extra mile... digging deeper and thinking it through.
 ;D    ;D

-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2016, 02:22:42 AM »

:D I appreciate the positive words!

From a motivational standpoint, when you look back on these moments I hope you'll be able to replace the phrase "stupid move" with "learning experience". 

We academics call this focus on persistence "having a growth mindset." I apparently have to work on my growth mindset. I find this hilarious in a weird way.  ;D

It's all good though. I've tweaked some things and am working with what I have and have once again started feeling the familiar sensations (pressure, heat, tingling, and soreness). If only I had my own herb garden, then I'd have full control. Until then, I'll finish these crappy store bought herbs and am looking forward to trying tinctures from the new herbalist in town.

I don't think anyone here is questioning your growth mindset 😉 Always enjoy reading about your progress. Best of luck!

My swan song
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2016, 01:53:37 PM »
Still loving this thread!  Definitely the most educational of them all, aside from being very interesting!   8)

November is now half over and I will finish 2016 three full cup sizes bigger than when I started (G to J, US sizes). 

But, all good things must come to an end. When I run out of my current supply of herbs, I'm not sure that I'll continue further. It has become clear that my partner does not appreciate the changes. While there's a certain amount of growth I can't control due to my condition, I do not need to make things worse by taking the herbs. I have some thinking to do. Perhaps I'll be back in the future... time will tell.  :)

Thanks to everyone for your nice comments and support on this thread! I have appreciated all of the positive support!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 02:16:41 PM by Growing_girls »

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
Re: My swan song
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2016, 02:16:53 PM »
my partner does not appreciate the changes. While there's a certain amount of growth I can't control due to my condition, I do not need to make things worse by taking the herbs. I have to leverage my own desires versus what's best for my relationship and make some choices.
B...b...but - hasn't he heard of encouraging one's partner to follow her dreams?  I can not understand why he would protest!  Even if he's not a boob man - he should enjoy how much YOU enjoy it!  Ah well, c 'est la vie I guess.

SwitcherX

• Legend
Re: My swan song
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2016, 05:48:04 AM »
It has become clear that my partner does not appreciate the changes.

I understand each of these words individually but when you place them in that order the resulting sentence makes no sense.
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister

"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

Or not!
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2016, 06:52:44 PM »
Well, just when you think you have a solution, life throws a curveball. I just lost a close friend. Now my mood has changed back to "life is too short to conform to other people's ideas of normal." You never know when you'll be called to that giant mead hall in the sky.  :-\

Or maybe it's my herbals that made me feel like an angsty teen when I made my last post. Whatever. May the experiment continue!

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2016, 12:33:10 AM »
Huzzah, and Drink Hail!
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
Re: Or not!
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2016, 07:41:04 PM »
May the experiment continue!
YES!  Now that's the spirit!  For science!

Checking hormones= important!
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2016, 05:45:33 PM »
I've been keeping a close eye on my data and noticed that things have been slowing down. It's also been almost a full year since I had checked my hormone levels. For anyone who is interested in trying any natural method, two things are essential. Getting to know your hormones and getting to know your cycles. For the cycles, I recommend using one of the many "natural family planning" apps. This requires dedication since you need to take and chart your temperature every day at the same time. This reveals all sorts of data. Once you know when you ovulate, you can get a pretty good sense of where your hormones might be during the cycle. The app I use can actually predict my cycle dates at this point, and I no longer take the daily temperatures.

I also tested my hormones using a saliva based hormone test. These are pricey, but they're available online. It's worth the cost. Why load your body with estrogen if you're already estrogen dominant? That would be pointless. When I first started, I assumed I could just take a bunch of fenugreek and see results. That was not the case. I'd swell up, but I'd lose most of it as soon as my cycle ended. When I started to pay attention to my hormones, I would still see some cyclic swelling and shrinking, but I would keep more and more each month.

This became very evident once I looked over my data. Due to recent life drama, my science got shoddy. As a result, I noticed that I was feeling less sensations and seeing less results. Recently, I decided to try pueraria mirifica. This is supposedly the strongest herb for breast growth, but I was skeptical. Curiosity got the best of me, so I figured I had nothing to lose. I had been told that this herb needed to be synced with the cycle, so last month, I waited for ovulation then took it until the "red tide" arrived. I was surprised that I did not feel much of anything, but I also kept taking fenugreek. CRITICAL ERROR! When I tested my hormones, I was all out of sync. People assume that conditions like hypertrophy and macromastia are caused by having too much estrogen. This is not the necessarily the case... it's the body's sensitivity to the circulating hormone levels that can spark the growth. I was still gaining, but it was closer to what I'd see without taking anything at all... tiny little fractions of an inch. This showed me something was broken.

For this current cycle, I took it as directed-- from cycle day one for 14 days, then a break for a week (which luckily corresponded with a mandatory herb break due to surgery), then I went back on it. Normally, I'd continue to take fenugreek during the break, but I was not able to. I was able to stay on Vitex, which likely helped get things back in sync from the previous cycle's overload. Supposedly, this break allows ovulation to happen, though the literature is not consistent as to whether it's necessary. While on PM, I cut fenugreek, licorice, and anything else that might interfere. I also continued vitex/chasteberry (a phyto-progesterone) to help balance things out, and my usual omega supplement. I also made sure to drink a protein shake at least 1-2 times a day and massaged when possible. In the afternoons, I'd take my Omegas, and a dropper of Goat's Rue just to keep things interesting. ;-) I saw an uptick in sensations and soreness. My pictures from late October to early November show changes. They're nudes, so I won't share them here!

Due to stress, I've been getting bad heartburn. I am fond of eating curry or thai food in the afternoon, so I decided to take cimetidine then. I've read in some articles that this is also a powerful anti-androgen, but I did not expect anything to happen. Yet, the past few days have been insane... I have not felt anything like this in a long time... constant deep aches that alternate with itching, redness, heat, and an obvious difference in size. It's not lactation... they're dry. I'll be curious to see what happens in the weeks ahead.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 06:07:04 PM by Growing_girls »

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
Re: Checking hormones= important!
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2016, 05:20:44 AM »
Due to recent life drama, my science got shoddy.
Ack - sorry about life drama.  I hope you are able to achieve more distance from the drama each day.
People assume that conditions like hypertrophy and macromastia are caused by having too much estrogen. This is not the necessarily the case... it's the body's sensitivity to the circulating hormone levels that can spark the growth.
Your ability to think deep is why you have such a better chance at figuring this out than the surface-dwellers amidst our sound-bite world.
I also made sure to drink a protein shake at least 1-2 times a day
That part sounds no fun.
and massaged when possible.
That part sounds incredibly fun!   8)
I decided to take cimetidine...an obvious difference in size.
Eureka!  Maybe.  But if cimetidine becomes your key unexpected ingredient, I will personally thank all Thai restaurants for this cause and effect situation.
I'll be curious to see what happens in the weeks ahead.
You ain't the only one!!   8)
We are hoping all things get better for you - personally, monetarily and of course, scientific-boobilly.  Keep us aBREAST, as always!!!

Re: Checking hormones= important!
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2016, 10:27:58 AM »
People assume that conditions like hypertrophy and macromastia are caused by having too much estrogen. This is not the necessarily the case... it's the body's sensitivity to the circulating hormone levels that can spark the growth.
Your ability to think deep is why you have such a better chance at figuring this out than the surface-dwellers amidst our sound-bite world.

And yet, this has been a constant source of confusion. The scientific literature on macro/gigantomastia is a hot mess. It's pretty much a lot of "maybe" and "possibly" and most articles ignore the causes completely and focus on reduction techniques (no judgement... no woman who does not want large breasts should ever be stuck with them just because they fulfill my aesthetic preferences!). I'm not sure that anyone knows what causes these conditions. The type that happens in puberty is obvious... hormone production ramps up and affects growth. For me, it's obviously connected to pregnancy. Yet, the research also is confusing here. People like Isabelle Lanthier grew a ton in a very short time. This seems to be labeled as "gravid macromastia" since it happens around week 16. As I look at pictures from back then, I was slightly bigger, but nothing crazy. I've seen the phrase "prolonged postnatal symptomatic macromastia" too. This basically means breasts that remain enlarged well after pregnancy. This was not the case either. The growth was progressive and persistent despite purposefully dieting to lose my baby weight. Even more recently, I've lost weight due to stress, but the inches departed from my waistline, not up there.

The closest explanation came from my now retired physician who really seemed to know his stuff. He thinks I was suffering from an overall deficiency in estro/progestro compared to androgen. Pregnancy caused my body to "reboot" and balance out. This would be similar to the case of Sharon, an older woman who grew from a D cup to L cups after a hysterectomy (she was featured on the BBC's horribly named show Embarrassing Bodies). This operation can wreak havoc on the hormones, especially if the ovaries remain, but doctors typically prescribe replacement hormones to help women. Now, if the breast tissue is sensitive and suddenly, out of nowhere, there is enough "good stuff" to actually spark that sensitivity, then all hell can break loose.

That's what I think is going on with me. I only started messing with the herbs when things started slowing down. My hormone levels were slowly going back to normal levels (and for me, that would mean everything was too low to spark anything). As I supplemented, there was enough to spark things again. I still agree with the research that fenugreek can be a catalyst to cause more sensitivity, but in my case, I think I'm having the most success now because I re-tested my hormones and am balancing things more productively. Taking the fenugreek plus the PM was just too much of a good thing. The Licorice was weaker, so the fenugreek helped to supplement its effects. Such fascinating stuff. 8)

And a reminder... I'm not a professional. I only have introductory-level training in herbalism. There's also no guarantee that anything would happen to a woman who tries these herbs without a pre-existing sensitivity.