motofly196

• A Cup
Re: Met a new partner and she is obssesd.
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2016, 10:58:48 PM »
Just when we thought we would lose you're great articles....You're back with a vengeance!! Good to see you back, and it's always wonderful to read what you've experienced!!

Steady progress
« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2016, 12:16:01 PM »
Things have been interesting over here. I last wrote on 11/29, right before my cycle hit. I had been measuring myself as a J cup for a while, but the bra I had bought did not fit right. It seemed too big. Even after my cycle passed, I had maintained every bit of fullness, and was officially far too big for my old i cup bra (US sizes). I tried to cope with it, but wound up with neck and back pains  :'(.  I got the chance this past Monday to visit a shop up in the city that caters to larger sizes (up to P cups!). The woman who worked there was amazing. I think I'm in love with her!

I recently lost weight, so my band size changed. It measured as 35" so she sized me as 34K or 36J. I opted for the 36J since it was more comfortable. She explained why the bra I found online was not working. It was poorly designed and was not engineered to accommodate the rather unusual shape of my breasts. So, she hooked me up with a new bra, and even sewed in a little extra support for my smaller side to even things out (does that count as wearing a custom bra?  ;) LOL). She also showed me that I was measuring wrong, so I have all new data and a more accurate way to keep track of things.

But the girls never stop. I've had to adjust the straps a couple of times to accommodate the changes and the growing pains are ramping up. To say I'm excited would be an understatement!  ;D

motofly196

• A Cup
« Reply #77 on: December 16, 2016, 10:09:51 PM »
You should definitely advise the lady at the new bra shop that you will be a repeat customer...heading towards larger sizes! Maybe she will help sponsor your growth aspirations!!
  My girl has always wanted to be bigger than what she is now (C cup), and she was while pregnant. I have thought about mentioning herbs and other supplements to her, but I'm not sure how she would react to the suggestion. I've always dated women who were larger than her, and I don't want her to feel inadequate with me, or even plant that seed of doubt in her head. It's great to read about your growth on here though!

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
Re: Steady progress
« Reply #78 on: December 17, 2016, 08:10:44 AM »
But the girls never stop.
Woo hoo!  Tell them to "never stop not stopping!"   8)
I've had to adjust the straps a couple of times to accommodate the changes and the growing pains are ramping up.
Without meaning to, you wrote something more ribald & passionate than all of the Harlequin romance novels put together.   :P
To say I'm excited would be an understatement!  ;D
We, your growing readership, remain equally excited and anticipatory for more fabulous news!

« Reply #79 on: December 31, 2016, 07:38:00 PM »
You should definitely advise the lady at the new bra shop that you will be a repeat customer...
  My girl has always wanted to be bigger than what she is now (C cup). I have thought about mentioning herbs and other supplements to her, but I'm not sure how she would react to the suggestion. I've always dated women who were larger than her, and I don't want her to feel inadequate with me, or even plant that seed of doubt in her head.
I may be back sooner than I thought! I already removed the little added support thing she sewed in to balance out my smaller breast since the cup was getting tight. ;D My one complaint is that they're becoming "heavy hangers." Gravity sucks :-\ . I look at women with XL implants and am a bit jealous of how they stand up where they ought to be! LOL

That's a tricky situation with your girl. I would hesitate to mention herbs for the very reasons you mentioned. You would not want her to feel self-conscious. If she does mention that she wants larger breasts, that could be the time to mention it, but it's a process that takes some dedication depending on how far she'd want to go. Trying a basic herbal blend could be a way to get started and see what happens before really digging into the serious stuff  (hormone tests, temperature taking to learn one's cycle, and so on... all annoying things, but all helpful!).

motofly196

• A Cup
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2017, 04:20:59 PM »
Thank you for your advice! I'm a patient guy...I can wait until she mentions it again someday. We were new into our relationship the last time she mentioned having larger breasts someday, so I didn't say anything then.
  Nothing wrong with your developing "heavy hangers"!!! Congrats on filling the new bra out, but that can become expensive really fast!!

Bearbacca

• A Cup
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2017, 04:32:20 PM »
Heavy hanging, naturally sloping, pendulous breasts are the best breasts... In my opinion anyway... ;)

« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2017, 05:26:07 PM »
Congrats on filling the new bra out, but that can become expensive really fast!!

I've been pretty lucky in this area. I have a good job, so money is not a concern. My last bra cost around $70 with the tailoring. Sure, it's easier to walk into the local department store and get a bra for $20 or so, but I prefer supporting a small business  ;). I only bought the one (smart move, it seems considering how things have been going). I wash it by hand in the evenings so it's ready for the morning, and by the time it gets too skanky or misshapen, it will be time for the next size.

I'm close too! In terms of numbers, I'm technically measuring as a K cup (just barely!). This is thanks to a pretty serious and ongoing growth spurt. I've gained an inch of difference between December 12's measurements at my bra fitting and this morning's measurements. My current bra is still comfortable enough, especially on my smaller side. I usually do not size up at this stage because of my asymmetry. When the spill-over on my larger side gets too obvious, I'll be sizing up!

I am honestly not sure how much of an effect the herbs had here. This seemed more like back when the growth first began (remember I went from an A/B to a G cup before I tried any herbs. I only tried them because my natural growth had drastically slowed down). If the same thing happens in this next cycle, then I'll know I'm onto something good with my current blend of supplements.

I do know I can handle more. I did a lot of outdoor activities over the winter holiday and did not experience any pain or aggravation, outside of the typical "growing pains" that I've become used to. Plus, I love how I look enough that I finally added a picture to my avatar (until I get shy again and take it back down).

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #83 on: January 07, 2017, 07:40:27 AM »
I am honestly not sure how much of an effect the herbs had here.
The not-knowing has got to be difficult, but your excellent record-keeping will eventually furnish the answers you want.  Science!
I do know I can handle more.
Like an elite athlete, it is wonderful to watch someone do what they were born to be great at doing!!

« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2017, 09:16:55 AM »
It's been a while! I'm still alive and well.  ;)

1. I'm still on a similar herbal regiment, but did not opt for Pueraria this month. I think my body was getting used to it. Instead, I have been using Licorice root and fenugreek, balanced with Vitex. I think I've found my new favorite Fenugreek. It is a liquid extract in capsules made by Gaia Herbs. It is easier on my stomach than taking the ground seeds, but because it's an extract, it is also quite a bit stronger. It has a heavy price tag, but it's worth it.

2. I'm experimenting with a custom tincture I brewed to help take care of some of my individual needs based on my data from last year. More on this later... still too soon to say if it's making a difference, though based on this week, it might be!  :D

3. Back on 1/5/17, I was technically measuring a K cup, but just barely. I'm now a full K cup, and still growing.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #85 on: February 21, 2017, 11:14:38 PM »
The girls never stop!

3. Back on 1/5/17, I was technically measuring a K cup, but just barely. I'm now a full K cup, and still growing.

And you're, what, 47, 48 inches around now too? Marvelous progress, just marvelous!
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #86 on: February 22, 2017, 05:15:20 AM »
It's been a while! I'm still alive and well.  ;)

I think I've found my new favorite Fenugreek.
I know that Fenugreek was a favorite of Nadine Jansen's when she briefly dipped her toes into the natural breast expansion pond.  Then she got preggers and I'm not sure if she continued with NBE, but I definitely remember her singing the praises of Fenugreek.

though based on this week, it might be!  :D
I continue to be amazed by your short time frames of measured progress.  I lift weights, and even if I work my biceps to failure I can not say I notice results in such short time frames.

Back on 1/5/17, I was technically measuring a K cup, but just barely. I'm now a full K cup, and still growing.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back 48 days ago?  Yep, those were the good ol' days.  We were all so young back then.  Wait, that is not a long time at all!  If you progress any more quickly, you're going to start getting calls from The Guinness Book.  Even in BE fantasy stories, a girl has to come back from last school year and needs a whole summer to grow!   8)

motofly196

• A Cup
« Reply #87 on: February 22, 2017, 08:21:44 AM »
On the Fenugreek tincture, do you notice a stronger smell from it? Does it really induce lactation like it says it helps with?

« Reply #88 on: February 22, 2017, 09:38:49 AM »
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back 48 days ago?  Yep, those were the good ol' days.  We were all so young back then.  Wait, that is not a long time at all!  If you progress any more quickly, you're going to start getting calls from The Guinness Book.  Even in BE fantasy stories, a girl has to come back from last school year and needs a whole summer to grow!   8)

LOL... I'll admit, I'm a bit shocked at how things have gone. I take pictures in the same pose every week or so, and even I'm shocked when I look at things side by side. Heck, I saw changes even within this past week, which I usually never see! I went off fenugreek for a while, and I think my body might have been missing it.

But, remember... I'm not a normal woman. I was growing (albeit slowly) on my own before playing around with herbs. So, in a normal person, they would likely see much different results.

I'd love to read more about Nadine's use of fenugreek. I had heard this before, but I have not been successful in finding anything direct from her about the experience. Considering how her body responded to pregnancy, she is also fairly sensitive, so I would imagine it would've worked well for her.

« Reply #89 on: February 22, 2017, 09:58:12 AM »
On the Fenugreek tincture, do you notice a stronger smell from it? Does it really induce lactation like it says it helps with?

Great questions. I actually really like the smell, so it does not bother me. The tinctures are stronger and work faster, so the smell comes on a bit more quickly than with the capsules.

As for lactation, it can help with milk flow, but I've never had any issues with inducing lactation. That can be a very long and tedious process. From my understanding, Fenugreek increases moisture in the body in general. It is often recommended as a post-menopausal solution to lubricate "down stairs," if you know what I mean. It also makes me sweat more (which is unfortunate, but where I live, it's often hot and people are often sweaty, lol).

But I use fenugreek for a slightly different purpose. A study published in the Archives of Physiology and Biochemistry back in 2010 showed how fenugreek has the effect of unregulating hormonal receptors (making them more "receptive") while affecting IGF (insulin Growth Factor), and another study from Phytotherapy Research in 2005 induced gigantomastia in lab rats by giving high doses of Shatavari (and fenugreek has higher concentrations of similar compounds).  In short, fenugreek is like a boost... something that aggravates my pre-existing sensitivity enough to spark growth.