Changer

• Completely Ordinary
    • Adventure High
    • Email
My growing supply of busty drawings.
« on: February 17, 2016, 05:15:47 PM »
It took me entirely too long to come up with that pun for the title... Um- Hello everybody! I am somewhat of an artist. I'm not a particularly good one yet, but my quality of art has been growing more stable so I am starting to step into doing some transformation themed pieces, which includes bimbofication and thus breast expansions. Also, a lot of the girls in my drawings tend to be fairly busty.

Most of my drawings include a mind control/hypnosis theme to them. So, if you don't like that theme, you might not enjoy much of my art. Sorry. ^__^; I am hoping though to get some feedback and critique on my artwork if at all possible, as I do want to actually become good at drawing as opposed to a lot of artists I've seen who get comfortable at a certain point and stop improving.

So, to start off with, here's a few drawings I've made simi-recently. I'm hoping I am posting these the right way.

(c) Changer + Master-TF
This one was a collab I did earlier this month. I drew the lines, and Master-TF colored it.

(c) Changer
This one, I particularly feel like I need feedback on, as it was my first time drawing that angle and I don't feel like it came out as well as it could have.

(c) Changer
I drew this one last October for Halloween based on a random idea I had.

Anyways, as I said above, any feedback would be appreciated. I am wanting to try to experiment and improve as much as I can with each drawing I make.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: My growing supply of busty drawings.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 05:40:00 PM »
Hello and welcome Changer! I like your drawings and I'm sure others here will too... thanks very much for posting! :)

Changer

• Completely Ordinary
    • Adventure High
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 07:51:01 PM »
Thanks. Wish I had more actual expansion related stuff to show; but I've only just started testing the waters on sequences since my quality tended to fluctuate too much until fairly recently. I'm hoping to keep my quality stable and on an upward trend if possible.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 08:38:02 PM »
The best way to improve is to keep drawing! And share your work with us, of course. I detect a nice individual style in development here.
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Ninjaturtle

• XXX Cup
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2016, 01:14:54 AM »
I really like your style. Reminds me a bit of Bob's Burgers or Sonic

Changer

• Completely Ordinary
    • Adventure High
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2016, 01:19:30 PM »
@rtpoe: I am planning to keep drawing. Been aiming for around 3-4 complete drawings a month. I know a lot of artists do more, and conventional wisdom says draw every day but my wrist hurts badly when I do too much drawing. So, I've been trying to gradually work my way up to more drawings a month as my wrist can handle it.

@Ninjaturtle: Thanks. I didn't specifically use those as references; my main style inspirations (Loose inspirations anyway, I've been trying to come up with my own style rules gradually) are from Dan Shive and Sleepymaid, but I don't know if either of them may have been inspired by those styles. Truth be told, I have never been able to draw sonic. There's just something about his spines that I just cannot wrap my head around.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 01:22:24 PM by Changer »

Ninjaturtle

• XXX Cup
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2016, 09:50:39 PM »
Hey that's good! I just want trying to draw comparisons. Crux of the matter is I enjoy your stuff!

Changer

• Completely Ordinary
    • Adventure High
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2016, 01:24:15 AM »
Thanks. I just finished a new request drawing today. The person who requested it hasn't logged into DA for 12 weeks apparently though, so I went ahead and posted it as-is, pending any alterations when they get back. Kinda feel bad about how long it takes me to do free requests, I received this request last May. I get on average more requests than I can finish each month though, so I have trouble catching up.

(c) Changer
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 01:32:51 AM by Changer »

Changer

• Completely Ordinary
    • Adventure High
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2016, 07:53:43 PM »
I just finished a short bimbofication comic. Don't usually manage to get the time to do whole comics. xD

(c) Changer

Changer

• Completely Ordinary
    • Adventure High
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2016, 07:42:58 AM »
Been a while since my last post. Got Carpal Tunnel and it took a bit for the pain to go down and stay down, and then I had to catch up on some non-BE art. I have a pretty big one I finished a couple days ago though.

(c) Changer