Blax12

• M Cup
    • www.bearchive.com/~blax12
Request to admin
« on: February 23, 2016, 05:22:32 AM »
Hello,

this is Blax12 from Italy. I have been away for a long time. My morphs are in some HD I dumped somewhere but I'd like to recollect them.

Is it possible to enter my gallery, so i can dowload them?

Oh, and if possible, I'd like to restore my old account for the forum. Now I had to resubscribe since I don't remeber my old password or the account just expired...
Thank you

« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 05:30:23 AM by Blax 12 »

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Request to admin
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 07:47:31 AM »
Damn, long time no see ! Welcome back !  :)

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 01:20:34 PM »
Hello,

this is Blax12 from Italy. I have been away for a long time. My morphs are in some HD I dumped somewhere but I'd like to recollect them.

Is it possible to enter my gallery, so i can dowload them?

Oh, and if possible, I'd like to restore my old account for the forum. Now I had to resubscribe since I don't remeber my old password or the account just expired...
Thank you

Hi Blax, it's very good to see you again! :)

In the almost two decades the BEA Forum's been online, as far as I know admins have never monitored this sub-forum for questions/complaints/help requests. Instead, users must contact them directly by submitting a trouble ticket to them. At the top of any forum page, you'll see a Support link where you can submit a ticket to admins to reactivate your account. Or just click here ...be sure to include a note about the fact that you have/want access to your gallery.

Best of luck. Please PM gonZo and/or myself if you have any trouble. Thanks! :)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 05:05:15 PM by gonZo »

Blax12

• M Cup
    • www.bearchive.com/~blax12
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 06:40:43 AM »
Hello Sol, hello Palomine.

Thanks for the greetings. And Tthanks to Palomine for the reply. I'll do it right now.

I hope I have more time to spend with you (this way i can also refresh my english) and maybe some inspiration will come.

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2016, 07:31:33 PM »
Hey there Blax! Miss seeing you around! :D

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2019, 07:09:46 PM »
Could the first post of the thread starting here:
http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?topic=9987026.msg10160086#msg10160086
be deleted as the moderator who left an edit of:

This link potentially exposes your computer to malware. Follow at your own risk. - moderator

might have done more by simply removing it, especially from a user with just 2 posts.
The remaining thread appears viable and worthwhile, but starting it off with a potential malware link seems risky or slightly unaware.

This is only a suggestion and not an attempt to moderate. I even attempted to investigate that suspect link at my own risk and was not able to resolve a workable session. So, why retain a "broken" and possible malware link in a contemporary (not old) post? Just asking.

BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise