Blax12

• M Cup
    • www.bearchive.com/~blax12
Well...I am back...
« on: March 21, 2016, 08:53:55 AM »
Hello everyone,

a few days ago I remembered my past as a morpher and asked the kind people ruling this place the chance to collect my old works. Checking them out, I had the will to try again some morphs. I have a few of them now (23 in total), but I don't remember how to enter my gallery nor what is more appropriate to do. I eman, should I just post them in the forum? In User gallery discussion or where?

Please help me 'cause it's been a long time since I disappered and I don't want to make a mess on my (new) first day...

Maybe a little gift is accepted here.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Well...I am back...
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 09:20:55 AM »
Welcome home Blax ! I remember a couple of weeks or so you showed up and it brought memories of when you were very active here. If I remember correctly, you were getting married and said bye to us. Much sadness followed at the BEA. Since you've left, there have been two major changes to the forum and to the site. Many gallery owners have been unable to get back to their galleries or simply lost interest in that time. I hope you can get back in without too much difficulty. Seems like the site now emphasizes BE comics, Giantess comics and Bimbo comics as its main money makers. Not having access to the BEA accounts, this is my impression solely through my experience. I canceled the BEA site simply because so many galleries were moribund. I enjoy the forum so I stick around. Anyways, that's a grand morph you have done to begin this thread.  :)

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 06:25:24 AM »
Hi Blax! Welcome back!

You can post your morphs here, or start a "Blax's Morphs" thread in the Morph Requests forum or the General Discussion forum. Since they are morphs that you made yourself, you can post as many as you want at one time.

If you're interested in regaining access to your gallery, sent an email explaining your situation to [email protected] .

Very glad to have you back with us!
_
gonZo

Blax12

• M Cup
    • www.bearchive.com/~blax12
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 06:52:13 AM »
Thank you Sol and thank you GonZo for the info.

I'll open a thread.