proutlabulle

• B Cup
What do you think of Tifa's boobs in FF7 advent children?
« on: September 13, 2005, 02:51:00 PM »
Now that FF7AC has been released in Japan and maybe some of you watched it, I would like to know what do you think about Tifa's boobs? Indeed, there are a lot smaller than in FF7 (unfortunately).

I'll try to post some screens as soon I receive the DVD. Don't hesitate to do the same.

Hentaibee

• Oh My God Cup
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: What do you think of Tifa's boobs in FF7 advent children?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 03:31:31 PM »
but she has faptastic nipples  

Stioup

• D Cup
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2005, 03:34:45 PM »
who has the biggest boobs beteween Tifa and Lulu?  

Archangel_Dreadnought

• Ro-Boobies
  • Ultimate Truely Fake Boobs
    • My DeviantART Page
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2005, 03:57:42 PM »
Quote:

who has the biggest boobs beteween Tifa and Lulu?  

Not this crap again.
Having talent or money is not a license to be a jerk.

DeviantART Page
Patreon Page

MystressCyn

• C Cup
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2005, 07:22:13 PM »
Kekko Kammen. She has the biggest boobs. And muscles to boot.

Sadistyk

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2005, 12:23:52 AM »
Got it and LOVE it!  Anyways....Tifa is rather busty in this and quite frankly, how in the hell can anyone here compare her from the movie to the video game version.  Cut scenes are one thing, but it baffles me how some of you can get.  She's got big boobs in the game, but stands roughly 3ft. tall(LOL).  In the movie, she's more real looking(5'7" or so) and her frame is stretched to accomodate.  Boobs are still in check though...just on a larger frame.

jawbreaker

• D Cup
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2005, 02:08:19 AM »
is this a serious question? i mean as far as an imaginary polygonal videogame character, i suppose they were nice. bwahaha

StrikezOne

• In Need Now More Than Ever
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2016, 10:09:39 PM »
Anyone else anxiously waiting for images of the new Tifa from the recently announced remake to appear?
Dark Brandon quietly doing his job:

Highest Inflation in 40yrs
Highest Gas Prices Ever
Forced Vax on Millions of healthy Americans
Highest Mortgage rates in 15yrs
Most Illegal Border Crossings in US History
Loss of Energy Independence
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
Hunter Corruption/Treason
Vacations > Ohio Train Derailment, Maui Fires
WW3
America LAST

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2016, 03:33:29 PM »
I have never played any of the Final Fantasy games and have never really been fond of that manner of game play.
Additionally, the Tifa character just never held much interest to me and she has never seemed to remarkable to me from a physical standpoint. She has always looked like a typical video game female from the mid-90's.

So - I did some digging into Tifa and the Lulu characters mentioned above and this is what I discovered.

Tifa Lockhart originally appeared in FF7 back in 1997. Her physical attributes were an item of note from the start and it should be noted here that in most of the information at the time the discussions appear to center around her overall bust size but not so much the appropriateness or lack of any proportion as was the case in later discussions.

Part of this may have to do with the little mentioned similarity of Tifa (FF7 1997) to Lara Croft (Tomb Raider 1996). Not only do the have many similar clothing elements but they have actually moved toward each other in physical stats.
Originally Tifa was listed at 5'-4" and has become standardized at 5'-5". Lara started out at 1.8m (5'-10 3/4") and is now canonically listed at 5'-6". Their busts actually started out exactly the same size in terms of bra - 36DD. Both have vacillated form that point, but they could have swapped tops with not a problem.

I did a great deal of digging into original confirmed design information and yes, Tifa and Lara were 36DD in their first appearances.

Lulu from Final Fantasy 10 actually became a very interesting review process and I gained a good deal of insight into how a video game character's look actually comes to be. To cut to the main points, Lulu is said to stand 5'-6" tall and after a great deal of research it turns out that under her extensive and camouflaging clothing she sports the equivalent of a 38H bra.

This is not just idle fan speculation but comes from the actual 3D mesh model used in the game. It turns out that Lulu's model is actually a scaled up Tifa mesh framework. Her decolletage and overall clothing were all intentional. Meticulous attention was paid to not only the look but the implications and symbolism of her attire. Much like Lara, Lulu's final chest size actually was the partial byproduct of a mistake. To have Lulu's chest render correctly and look "correct" from the various camera angles the simple scale up from Tifa was not enough and she was given a boost of about 2 cups. This in turn caused some concern and the fur line wrap was extended to hide the true profile of her chest.

I did find some fan made mesh renders images showing Lulu in less attire and they actually do show a figure in keeping with a 38H figure. Superimposing these less clothed renders over the base model show they have not changed the bust - at least that portion visible in the fully dressed model, again lending credence to the reported mesh adjustments.

Lulu also was intended to have a more mature and maternal figure due to the plot needs. Her chest was therefor intended to be fuller and heavier in a nurturing manner.

So, in conclusion, Lulu is significantly larger than Tifa.
Tifa is 36E/DD and Lulu is 38H.

BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise