What happened to Miasma's games?
« on: March 25, 2016, 02:48:56 AM »
Hey Miasma, I am a big fan of your work. I really miss the games you made, especially TumbleBE. Would you be willing to sell me copies of the games you made? I'm also interested in anything new you're working on, especially the "expansion workshop" you mentioned in a post about TumbleBE some time ago.

Ive searched the Internet high and low for your games. I hope they haven't disappeared forever! If anyone else has a copy or knows where to find them, I'd really appreciate it.

Re: What happened to Miasma's games?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 03:00:18 AM »
Anybody?

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 05:05:16 AM »
Bump

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2016, 04:33:09 PM »
This is just in reply to the double bump above...

There was a site with several of Miasma's games, I do not think it was directly maintained by him but rather a collection that he had contributed to and was a repository of convenience. There were some posts to that site that made it sound like Miasma was changing or otherwise abandoning his general approach to flash game building. There was no strong indication if there had been pressure or some other excessive hardship on Miasma but rather a decision to just stop / remove / delete the collection.

I only remember this because there was an alert at the top of the page from the Owner of the site telling visitors to "grab 'em while you can". Whether this Owner was Miasma was not immediately obvious.

A few years later I revisited the site via a bookmark and there was only a nearly blank cover page with a link to Miasma's Deviant Art page. I do not think there is much there now either even if it still exists. I have not looked recently.

One of his more involved rendered stories - which I much prefer for the technical needs at the time...
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/647138/6fb5c4603f/

I know this post does not help and no I do not have any of his games, just not my cup of tea.
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 07:29:30 PM »
Hey, thanks for replying. Too bad, it seems like these are lost forever.

If anybody with a copy of those sees this, or Miasma happens to com across this thread, please contact me! TumbleBE in particular would be a great bit of nostalgia for me, and I wouldn't mind paying for it.

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2016, 02:44:54 PM »
I tried to edit my last post rather than post a new one, but I couldn't figure out how.

If anyone has a copy of TumbleBE, I would be happy to pay $100 for it. If anyone knows how I could get the $ to Miasma I would rather to do that, but if he has disappeared from the scene entirely I will donate it to the BEA.

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 09:54:51 PM »
Just found a copy of it in my backup hard drive.  Where should I upload it for you to download it from? 

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2016, 02:02:52 AM »
Hey, sorry for the late reply! I sent you a private message.