Quadhouse

• F Cup
    • quadhouse.deviantart.com
Started a Patreon page
« on: April 03, 2016, 01:47:49 AM »
Moderators, if this is not the appropriate forum, please move or delete post.  It's been a looooong time since I posted anything here.

I've started a patreon page.  Just one attempt of many in paying my mounting bills.  The stories I write for there will only be available there.  If anybody is interested you can find it here:  https://www.patreon.com/Quadhouse?ty=h

Thank you for your time.
“HEY, HOLD UP!” Chaka said.  She turned to Jade, “Did you just say that there are monsters in the sewers?”

Jade looked up at her sempai and smiled, “I’m sorry, but as a Junior Waste Management Technician, I am not authorized to discuss this issue.”

For a long time, the whole group stared at the little girl in horror as she licked the spoon.

Djoser

• X Cup
Re: Started a Patreon page
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 07:47:01 AM »
A free sample could help your potential patrons decide supporting you.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

Quadhouse

• F Cup
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 04:47:20 PM »
Apparently it was in the wrong place.  My apologies.

A free sample could help your potential patrons decide supporting you.

I'll get to work on that.  Thank you for the suggestion.
“HEY, HOLD UP!” Chaka said.  She turned to Jade, “Did you just say that there are monsters in the sewers?”

Jade looked up at her sempai and smiled, “I’m sorry, but as a Junior Waste Management Technician, I am not authorized to discuss this issue.”

For a long time, the whole group stared at the little girl in horror as she licked the spoon.

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 06:29:07 AM »
That's ok. Good luck with your page!  :D
_
gonZo

Quadhouse

• F Cup
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2016, 01:54:18 AM »
That's ok. Good luck with your page!  :D
_
gonZo

Thank you.

Got a link to my deviantart page and the first part of a new story up.  I was a bit late getting the story up.  Mostly because I don't know where I'm going with it.  I just know it is going to be a BE story.  I'll try to have a new segment of the other story up this weekend.