SwitcherX

• Legend
Vivaldi browser
« on: November 03, 2015, 09:23:28 PM »
If you miss the old Opera browser, like I do, you'll be thrilled to know that Vivaldi is now in beta.  It was started by the co-founder of Opera so he knows what he's doing.  Email doesn't work yet, I haven't tried all of the features yet, and you need an extension to get RSS feeds (try this one) but I've switched to it for my default browser.
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister

"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
Re: Vivaldi browser
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 03:28:10 AM »
If you miss the old Opera browser, like I do, you'll be thrilled to know that Vivaldi is now in beta.  It was started by the co-founder of Opera so he knows what he's doing.  Email doesn't work yet, I haven't tried all of the features yet, and you need an extension to get RSS feeds (try this one) but I've switched to it for my default browser.
Cheers for that - I have a soft spot for Opera - just started using it again (32)
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 02:36:27 PM »
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 04:05:00 AM »
I've been using Vivaldi for a while - I like it.  But it stills needs some polish imho.

Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs