robclassact

• P Cup
    • RobClassact Writes
New Story: Ordinary Girls
« on: April 16, 2016, 01:34:14 AM »
***EDIT***

Apologies! I didn't realize until I checked my posts that I'd already mentioned this story in another post. Mods, please feel free to remove, or merge with the other thread.

I did want to post a follow-up, since the story is coming along nicely and there have been some fun chapters lately featuring Krysta, the pinup model.

Hey all!

I haven't posted to the BEA for a while, but I have some history here and it's still one of my favorite forums. Anyways, I've been an author in the fetish fiction circle for a while. My stories have touched on giantesses, breast expansion, vore, muscle growth, gender swapping, and even a dash of futanari as of late.

After many years on forums, I started to think about what it would be like for the girls who have these unique traits that are of such interest to communities like ours. In the spirit of that idea, I've been working on a story called Ordinary Girls, which chronicles the ongoing adventures of a seven-foot tall stoner, an otaku muscle girl, and a valedictorian turned pinup model...all living under the same roof.

I've really enjoyed writing it so far, and I wanted to share it here since some of the material is inspired by my time as a member of the forum. Unfortunately, it's only available on DeviantArt, but most chapters (with the exception of some racier bits) can be seen without membership.

I hope you enjoy it!

Rob "hey man, where you been?" Classact
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 04:41:09 PM by Prof Morearty »
Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!

Re: New Story: Ordinary Girls ***accidental re-post***
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 11:25:00 AM »
To be honest I have no interest in the muscle or giantess fetishes (more a BE, Preg, and Lactation person myself), but your story is excellent regardless which I think really speaks to the strength of the characters and their interactions. Then again, I've always been one to prefer actual story and development alongside the racy stuff, and I'm loving Krysta. I look forward to your next installment!

robclassact

• P Cup
    • RobClassact Writes
Re: New Story: Ordinary Girls
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 01:23:39 AM »
Just wanted to update folks who might be interested. This ongoing series has continued and I'm pleased to say it now includes screenshots from the girls' (fictional) Instagram posts which feature commissioned artwork. Attached is one of Krysta's Instagram posts.

The upcoming arc will feature her on a photoshoot alongside another famous (fictional) busty model...with pictures of course!

JH_

• F Cup
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 04:58:28 AM »
It seems that the size of those boobs doesn't leave enough room in the shot to actually see much of the bathroom. Somehow I suspect that photos showing only the bathroom would be less popular, though. :)
JH

robclassact

• P Cup
    • RobClassact Writes
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 02:16:32 AM »
Quick little update for my serial-in-progress. I've been busy, and while I haven't been able to stick to my goal of a weekly update schedule, the series is still going strong. Here's another image from the series that sets up the next installment (coming Monday). In the future, I'll try to be better about posting them as they come up in the story.

The full series is available on DeviantArt. Apologies for non-dA folks. I have a long-term goal of posting the story where it can be more easily accessed.

Thanks to those who have stuck with the series. Feedback always welcome!

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2017, 07:07:16 PM »
Your story is great!

robclassact

• P Cup
    • RobClassact Writes
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 10:28:27 AM »
Your story is great!

Thank you so much!

robclassact

• P Cup
    • RobClassact Writes
Re: Serial Story: Ordinary Girls
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2017, 03:14:17 PM »
Thought I'd drop in and share some more artwork of interest from Ordinary Girls. Here's another shot of Krysta, this time preparing for her "topless tutoring" sneak preview.

Instagram photoshopping by me. Render commissioned from artist Khabirkozak.

robclassact

• P Cup
    • RobClassact Writes
Re: Ordinary Girls - K-Cup Krysta
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2019, 12:35:44 PM »
Just added a new Krysta-centric chapter to Ordinary Girls, flashing back to her transition from Mathematics honor student to topless internet model. It was super fun to write. Hope you enjoy!

robclassact

• P Cup
    • RobClassact Writes
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2019, 12:07:54 AM »
Stoppin' by to catch up here. Figured I'd share the latest Ordinary Girls installment featuring Krysta.

robclassact

• P Cup
    • RobClassact Writes
Re: Ordinary Girls - more K-Cup Krysta
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2019, 02:43:03 PM »
BEen too long, y'all.

Thought I'd drop by and give my quarterly(ish) update on my ongoing serial Ordinary Girls—now available at a non-DeviantArt location. I had to take a few breaks from both the series and writing in-general to deal with a nagging hand/wrist injury. I'm back on the horse and hoping to breathe new life into the series with shorter, and hopefully more frequent, chapters.

Since I could only attach one image, I'm going with the beautiful depiction of K-Cup Krysta by artist (and busty lady enthusiast) GulaVisual. Other recent favs of mine include Krysta's couch selfie and Krysta rendered as a giantess (for reasons). If you're looking for a fun, easy read, I recommend the chapter about Krysta's inaugural topless webcam performance. Of course, as much fun as her roommates are, if just Krysta interests you, here's all the K-Cup Krysta content.

Had a delightful morning yesterday getting caught up on forty-ish pages of BEA updates since my last login a couple of months ago. In the future, I'll visit more regularly so I don't have to dump so much into one update. Hope you're well, friends.

robclassact

• P Cup
    • RobClassact Writes
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2020, 11:02:18 PM »
More from K-Cup Krysta, of my series Ordinary Girls: