Clovis_rw

• A Cup
    • Deviant Art
New Clovis story- Body Expansion with some BE
« on: April 23, 2016, 09:59:50 PM »
Hello, I have started a chapter by chapter release of a new story at:
http://www.process-productions.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40272
It is a competitive body expansion story with some BE elements.  If you've read my past stories and enjoy exhaustive descriptions of women growing larger I think you may like it.

Cli

• C Cup
Re: New Clovis story- Body Expansion with some BE
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 11:08:04 PM »
Great to see you writing again! I'm honestly not into body expansion but your BE stories are still some of my favorite so I'll definitely give this a read.

Clovis_rw

• A Cup
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 11:05:48 AM »
Glad you're willing to give it a shot.  The subject matter wasn't something I had ever thought to explore, but the idea came about and I'm having a great time writing it.  Even though the idea of a contest is  pretty simple, I think you'll find the characters and motivations fairly unique. 
I'm curious how the chapter by chapter release will go.  If I find it a good way to engage with the audience, I am toying with the idea of finishing a long lost BE story.

Cli

• C Cup
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 10:30:39 PM »
If I find it a good way to engage with the audience, I am toying with the idea of finishing a long lost BE story.

You had my interest... now you have my attention!

Clovis_rw

• A Cup
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2016, 02:15:15 PM »
Chapter 2 is now up.  I put it out quicker so that it wouldn't be such a long wait until Chapter 3 which will see the process begin.  Hope you enjoy it, and I would love any feedback or criticisms anyone may have.

Clovis_rw

• A Cup
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2016, 03:36:41 PM »
Chapter 3 is now up and the contest begins.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Cli

• C Cup
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 10:53:00 PM »
Now again, weight gain/body expansion does ABSOLUTELY nothing for me... but I'm still really enjoying this story, purely based on the quality of your writing. I'm very much okay with the chapter-by-chapter nature of the story, and would be okay with it for any future stories you may publish. I just ask that you please finish any story you start! There are too many great stories that are written one chapter at a time and then the authors just disappear before the story is finished.

Also I saw you mentioned an "updated" version of Playing With a Full Deck. Would you be willing to provide any more details on this? That is one of my favorite BE stories of all time! I won a few sketch commissions from zdemian a few years ago and had him sketch a couple pictures of Cass. I'll link you to them if you're interested. I also had him sketch a picture of Ally from Cup Above the Rest.   

Clovis_rw

• A Cup
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2016, 04:56:26 PM »
Cli Bretto- thank you again for the feedback, it is very much appreciated.  I'm glad you're still reading and hope you make it through to the end.  I'd love to know any specifics about what is or isn't working for you.  As for the end- I am not actually writing this one chapter at a time.  I've already written all the major scenes.  Mostly I'm filling in all the details and polishing as I go.  Currently, I'm actually writing chapter seven while polishing up chapter four which should be out next weekend.  I have a very well fleshed out ending that I'm leading up to and have every intent of reaching.  An epilogue is even in the works, but I'm waiting to see how the story goes over before putting any real time into it.  Either way, I know and sympathize how upsetting it would be to have an incomplete story.

I had updated "Playing with a Full Deck" a while ago and honestly don't remember the differences.  Mostly it was grammatical, but there were some bits here and there that were to clarify confusing things, or alter things that had been criticized.  It isn't significantly different.  If I have time, I'll take another look at it and try and get it back out there.  Not sure if I should just open a Deviant Art site, but my works are scattered and few (and the comics aren't mine to give.)

As for the Zdemian commissions I would be very interested in seeing those- I love his art.  I'm assuming if you commissioned pieces on my work that means he's read them which is also super-flattering.  I'm always curious how words are translated and if it in any way matches the picture in my head.  I was very happy with Portal Comics take on my scripts, they delivered characters perfectly in spirit with my words. 

More soon. 

Cli

• C Cup
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2016, 12:24:05 AM »
Here are the zdemian pics.

From "Playing With a Full Deck":
Cass's growth forces the zipper down on Biff's jacket
Cass rests her boobs on the table after knocking over the chips and dips.

From "Cup Above the Rest":
Ally presses her boobs against the glass of the gas station window

When I won the commissions I linked Zdemian to your stories and included the referenced excerpts. I honestly imagined Ally a great deal larger in that scene, but zdemian's quality cannot be denied.

I regards to what works or does not work, I love stories with a competitive element, as well as stories with a certain light heartedness to them. It's why Cup Above the Rest and Playing With a Full Deck are two of my favorites. The competitive element combined with your fun characters and descriptions are what's keeping me reading "Take It All In", even though WG doesn't interest me.

Clovis_rw

• A Cup
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2016, 09:35:36 PM »
Cil Bretto- thank you so much for posting these, and even more for having them commissioned in the first place.  If anyone else has done something similar, please let me know.  I'm tempted to try and color these, but that may be a project for another day.  Not exactly as I pictured (Cass should have longer hair at that point) but as you say, Zdemian's quality is undeniable.

As a reward, I'd like to try an experiment.  Give me the basic idea of a scene that you've always wanted to read, and I'll try and write it out.  Nothing too ambitious, but something that could be a few pages at most.

Thank you for the comments on my stories.  I think of them as mostly farce.  The growth and competitive nature is what is erotic to me, and I try to keep them fun and exciting.  The new story has allowed me to go into much greater depth with character and motivation, and as you'll see, the growth and descriptions are much more involved as well.

Thanks again for the pics and support.

Cli

• C Cup
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2016, 01:34:53 AM »
Sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I've been out of town the past week or so. I'll send you a PM soon.

Thanks!

Clovis_rw

• A Cup
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2016, 10:41:40 PM »
Chapter four is now up and things start getting bigger.  Would love to know your thoughts.

Clovis_rw

• A Cup
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2016, 08:54:28 PM »
Chapter Five is now up.  Things progress.  Lots of expansion and appreciating those expansions.  Maybe some intrigue.

Questions, comments, complaints- all are welcome.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:04:44 PM by Clovis_rw »

Clovis_rw

• A Cup
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2016, 12:31:05 AM »
Chapter six is now up.  It involves the most intricate and tense action scene I've ever attempted. 

Would love to know your thoughts if anyone has read this far.

Clovis_rw

• A Cup
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2016, 11:47:09 PM »
Chapter Seven is now up.  Breast Expansion continues to play a part in this story, but to a lesser degree.  I will probably stop posting updates here, but the story will continue.  If anyone is reading it, I'd love some feedback.

Cli Bretto- I haven't forgotten.  I have a story outlined, but my time has become preciously short.  It will get done someday.