BustArtist

• E Cup
    • bustartist.com
Addventure error
« on: May 23, 2016, 09:15:11 PM »
SO, I decided to try my hand at creating an Addventure episode. I thought everything went well, even "went to episode" after creation and read it through. However, when I now go back, it causes an error.  It appears on the Recent Episodes list, but when you click it, it looks like a Creating Episode page. Clicking "Accept" says, "Addventure Error... The episode has already been created."

What did I do wrong?  Or is the Addventurer broke?

http://www.bearchive.com/~addventure/game1/docs/1168/1168024.html

grOw/cOmics and grOw/stOries available at: www.bustartist.com

Previews at: DeviantArt Gallery

Re: Addventure error
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 11:18:42 PM »
I can see the episode -- I've had this happen in the past, and if I recall correctly, doing Shift+reload in the web browser fixed it. I think the "Creating Episode" version of the page sometimes gets cached by the browser.

BustArtist

• E Cup
    • bustartist.com
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 08:56:00 AM »
I can see the episode -- I've had this happen in the past, and if I recall correctly, doing Shift+reload in the web browser fixed it. I think the "Creating Episode" version of the page sometimes gets cached by the browser.

Ah. I see it now. Great!

Damn. Now that I see it, I wish I could edit it. Too many typos and wrong tenses. Ah well...

grOw/cOmics and grOw/stOries available at: www.bustartist.com

Previews at: DeviantArt Gallery

JH_

• F Cup
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 10:30:01 AM »
If you add a comment to your episode, saying what the errors are and asking Adama if he would fix them, then he'll probably be happy to, going by the number of times he's done that for other writers.
JH