salem

When I first saw the headline about a 50-year old grandmother getting implants with money from her divorce settlement to take her from a 34D to a 32MM I thought 'oh no, an old chick getting massive implants', but then I saw her. Yowza!

Damn! She may be 50, but I definitely would. She is a good looking woman and she loves her massive boobs, and they look spectacular on her. No wonder her new partner can't keep his hands off them!

I saw a picture of her pre-implants and she looks much better with the new boobs. I'll bet her ex-husband is kicking himself now. Some other guy is enjoying his wife's mammoth new jubblies!

Anyway, here is the text of ther story, and a picture.

Sharon Perkins, 50, from Coventry, West Midlands, had her implants specially imported from America for the mammoth procedure.

While her ex-husband spent some of his cash on a new car, Ms Perkins said she could not wait to get new boobs, something she had always dreamt of doing but never had the spare cash for.

Her new partner, Carl Hamilton, 50, is delighted with the attention her new additions get and has nicknamed the duo his ‘best friends.’

The couple are now planning to marry, but Ms Perkins insists she wants her chest doubled in size before she agrees to walk down the aisle.

Ms Perkins, a part-time glamour model, said: “I can’t get enough of my new boobs, they’ve completely transformed my life and they feel and look amazing.

“I love walking down the street now, they get so much attention, I love seeing people’s reactions and strangers always stop me to ask questions.

“I used to work as an office administrator, my life was completely boring and I was in a mundane marriage that had just become routine.

“As I was getting older my breasts were getting softer and droopier and I longed for perkier, firmer boobs.

“I would’ve had the surgeries years ago but didn’t have the money and I don’t think my ex-husband would’ve been happy with the attention they got.

“Meeting Carl and starting a new chapter was the best thing I ever did, other than having my new knockers of course which were worth every penny.

“As soon as I’d had the surgery I felt amazing, I got such a buzz from them and people in the office joked I was the new Jordan.”

After receiving £33,000 from the divorce settlement, Ms Perkins spent £4,500 on her first surgery which took her 34D chest to a 36H.

Within six months Ms Perkins and Mr Hamilton, who buys and sells antiques, agreed she should go even bigger and after forking out another £5,500, Ms Perkins was left with gigantic 32MM boobs which contain 1,500cc or 2.6 pints of silicone each.

She said: “I couldn’t believe when the surgeon told me he would have to order the implants all the way from America.

“He explained the UK didn’t do implants the size I wanted, but I told him to do whatever it takes, I wanted to be as big as possible.

“Now I want to go even larger it’s even harder to find the implants I want but I will persevere until I find them and the surgeon to do it, bigger is definitely better.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 03:54:57 PM by salem »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Glamorous, Huge Boobed Gran Sharon Perkins aka Shannon Blue
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 11:40:18 PM »
She reminds me a bit of Busty Dusty. And she's doubly lucky that her new man is a boobman!
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Martin

• Natural Boob Lover
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 11:57:27 PM »
Good for her! and she doesn't look 50 in that pic either!

phonehome1

• A Cup
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 09:51:53 AM »
Well Christy Brinkley does not look 61 either so there is that.

What I would want to know is if that pic is supposed to be the 32MM version of her?

I could more or less believe that is the 36H version because it is simular to what we see from other models who claim a simular size, for example compare her to the pics of Dolly Fox that are on this site, she has implants and claims to be a 34GG the both look roughly the same as far as size goes, GG and H in theory are the same cup size and a 2 inch smaller band should make 34H's look a little bigger than 36H's

But now MM's are by my way of counting 7 cup sizes bigger than an H? Even if you want to take into account how somehow she lost 4 inches of band size after gaining 2 and that given the same volume a 32 something will look a little bigger than a 34 something but does she look 7 cup sizes bigger than Dolly Fox? 

Does she look even remotely close to as big as other women who claim a simular band size and a cup size anywhere close to that?

I mean she does look great and all and that guy is lucky beyond belief and the ex who could have bought those and maybe still be playing with them is an idiot for not doing it but lets not get carried away with the hype.   

salem

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 02:10:59 PM »
Unfortunately, since the article states 32MM, that is what I had to put in the thread title. Usually I am the first to argue about band sizes/cupsizes etc, but on this case 32MM does seem WAY off, especially since Rachel Aldana, even in her prime was barely an M, and those things were HUGE!

But DAYUM! If I was her current boyfriend, I would be playing with those things morning, noon and night!

salem

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2016, 06:14:31 PM »
 :)

BMOC_434

• (I used to be BMOC434)
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2016, 11:11:12 AM »
Unfortunately, since the article states 32MM, that is what I had to put in the thread title. Usually I am the first to argue about band sizes/cupsizes etc, but on this case 32MM does seem WAY off, especially since Rachel Aldana, even in her prime was barely an M, and those things were HUGE!

But DAYUM! If I was her current boyfriend, I would be playing with those things morning, noon and night!

Maybe they're using Japanese cup-sizing to claim "mm" cup?
(I used to be BMOC434)

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2016, 12:13:48 AM »
Maybe they're using Japanese cup-sizing to claim "mm" cup?

LOL  ;D

Yeah, that's gotta be it.  :P
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

salem

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2016, 08:00:33 AM »
Or a metaphorical MM, as in 'MM, those boobs are terrific!'

salem

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2016, 02:11:31 PM »

salem

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2016, 07:18:27 AM »
 :) :)

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2016, 09:15:15 AM »

Hmmmn...  not sure if I remember correctly, but -

Doesn't one of the Rules updates recently state that Metaphorical Boobs aren't allowed any more?

-D'Artagnian

I think the Mods just meant that I'm not allowed to Act like a Metaphorical Boob anymore.   ;D
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

BMOC_434

• (I used to be BMOC434)
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2016, 05:24:18 PM »
Or a metaphorical MM, as in 'MM, those boobs are terrific!'

Or, she could be saying MM as in "Mm-hmm, I sure do have biiiig breasts!"
(I used to be BMOC434)

salem

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2016, 03:37:10 AM »

I think the Mods just meant that I'm not allowed to Act like a Metaphorical Boob anymore.   ;D

You and me both!  :)

salem

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2016, 02:50:26 AM »