salem

Nina Peterson : Amazonian, Large Fake-Breasted Sugar Baby
« on: June 16, 2016, 12:06:41 PM »
6ft tall 37 year old Nina Peterson is a sugar baby, which is to say, she has a sugar daddy who provides for her and her offspring to the tune of many thousands of dollars ever month. Her sugar daddy, who remains nameless, has funded her plastic surgery spending which has seen her modest 34C breasts boosted to a much fuller and more impressive 34H.

Full story below.

A mother-of-four has revealed she has made more than $1million (£710,000) as a sugar baby - and says has no problem with her young children following in her footsteps.

Nina Peterson, 37-years-old, who lives in Florida, has spent most of her adult life pleasing rich, older men and has even had her suitors pay for her extreme body modifications.

The 6ft tall mother has seen her sugar daddies spend more than $100,000 on her cosmetic surgery, which included tripling her breast size from a 34C to a 34H.

Her youngest children Juliana, nine, and Ymahni, 12, couldn't be happier with their mother's arrangements as they are regularly treated to exotic holidays and expensive presents by their mother's sugar daddies.

'I would want a man that pays for everything when I'm older because then I don't have to worry about things and that is what a gentleman should do.

'Her sugar daddy buys her lots of presents and when she gets money she either takes us on vacation or buys us cute dresses - I'm happy that she is happy.

'He takes her on boats and helps her when she has trouble with money - mom has promised that the next time he takes her on a boat she is going to take us.

'I hope mom marries Santa.'

While Nina would not necessarily encourage her children to be sugar babies - if they chose that path she would not discourage them and would provide advice.

'The sugar baby lifestyle has provided me with so many opportunities,' she added.

'I've travelled all over the world and made a lot of money while meeting really amazing gentlemen.

'I would say that my most expensive present was a $200,000 Maserati Quattro and the house I live in now is all paid for by my sugar daddy - my children and I love it, especially the pool.

'Thinking back on this lifestyle I think it's easy to say I have made well over $1m.'

Nina was a self-confessed dork while growing up but decided on having extreme cosmetic surgery to look like her idol Jessica Rabbit.

'I've had close to $100,000 worth of surgery which obviously I didn't pay for.

'I've had my nose done three times, my boobs four times and I also regularly have cool sculpting and microdermabrasion.

'The maintenance to look like this costs a lot and could be too expensive for a girl to afford on her own.'

Her most extreme surgery came earlier this year when she tripled her already enormous 34D breasts to an incredible 34H.

'When you have 800CC implants it's large but when they get up to 1,400CC that's considered to be mega boobs, like a goddess,' added Nina.

'I think they weigh 8lbs each but I love big boobs and so does my daddy - I like to make sure he is happy and never want to disappoint him.'

After her first surgery a friend suggested she try being a sugar baby and the offers flooded in.

'I mainly have relationships with international businessmen but only date one person at a time,' added Nina.

'They love to spend their money on me and buy me lavish gifts - my current sugar daddy gives me $10,000 a month and flew me to the Caribbean at Christmas.

'I give them what they need and make them feel comfortable - the sky really is the limit when they feel settled with you.'

Despite being open about the sexual aspect of her relationships, Nina insists that being a sugar baby is very different to being a prostitute.

She added: 'Sugar babies don't necessarily need to have sex, my sugar daddy and I have sex but he had already invested nearly $30,000 in me before we did - he had a hard job.

'A sugar daddy invests in a woman that he feels has the potential to be an asset in his life, a prostitute is not an asset.'

And while it may appear to be a life of uninhabited luxury Nina insists that sugaring can be quite stressful.

'I have to work hard and sacrifice my personal needs because if your daddy expects something you have to deliver.

'I incorporate myself into his lifestyle so if he has to travel for anything I manage it, I manage his home and make sure we hire the right staff - I'm basically his personal assistant.'

Before becoming a sugar baby Nina was working a variety of part time jobs to make ends meet.

She became a sugar baby to supplement her income but found that she did not need to work because of it.
I say to each their own, I needed somebody stable who was in a position to help out financially - what better than a sugar daddy

When she told her children about her new job they were delighted that they could spend more time with her.

Nina said: 'At first they were questioning me asking me how I could afford to do certain things.

'When I told them they supported me 100 per cent.

'I had a trusting relationship with my sugar daddy so I introduced him to the kids as they wanted to thank him for all that he did - since then we are like one happy family.

While Nina enjoys her lavish gifts and excessive lifestyle she claims that her attraction towards older and richer men is more than just financial.

'They're gentlemen and they know how to treat a lady,' added Nina.

'They are sophisticated and intelligent and they know how to conduct themselves in relationships.

'My daddy knows how to make a woman happy.'

She puts her success down to knowing exactly what older, richer men want and one day hopes to use her associate degree in business to teach other women how to be the perfect sugar baby.

She added: 'When you have a successful man they lean towards women who can be their subordinate and I know what that takes.

'I want to open a sugar baby academy where younger sugar babies can be groomed to take it to the next level.

'This life can't last forever so I've got to have something to look to in the future and supplement my income.'

Despite the aspersions cast upon her by her fellow women Nina has no regrets about her life choices.

'I am grateful for my life and everything that has come from being a sugar baby,' she added.

'I feel like I am at the point where I can retire and be completely happy and secure for the rest of my life.

'Just because a woman has big boobs and is a walking, talking doll goddess people shouldn't judge her.'

She has a strange face, probably because of all the surgery, but you can't deny she is a sturdy amazon with fabulous fake boobs, so I wouldn't turn her down that's for sure!

Re: Nina Peterson : Amazonian, Large Fake-Breasted Sugar Baby
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 01:10:15 PM »
No Hermès Birkin Bags?

I don't see it as a strange face. It's pretty. She maybe has cheek implants or similar and defnitely some lip fills.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 01:13:21 PM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 05:33:14 PM »
From the Daily Mail.

I'm guessing this is before the cheek implants...
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

salem

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 04:24:31 AM »
No Hermès Birkin Bags?

I don't see it as a strange face. It's pretty. She maybe has cheek implants or similar and defnitely some lip fills.

The video of her talking about her lifestyle shows her features in a better light. When I said strange, I merely meant that the plastic surgery has given her face a slightly unnatural quality. Yes, I do agree that she is pretty though.

However I am not a really wealthy man, so I don't think I would have much luck with her!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 11:17:25 AM »
However I am not a really wealthy man, so I don't think I would have much luck with her!

You don't need to be...have sex with her, while her sugar daddy supplies the moolah. Sounds like a nice trade ;)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2016, 03:01:20 PM »
"Now I ain't sayin' she's a golddigger..."
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

James Bond

• C Cup
  • I love breast implants!
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2016, 09:44:58 PM »
And if anyone is interested, her Instagram is "busty_barbie"
Bond, James Bond.

salem

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2016, 03:19:13 PM »
And if anyone is interested, her Instagram is "busty_barbie"

Thank you for the heads up Mr Bond.