Is it wrong to undergo breast augmentation?
« on: June 22, 2016, 05:29:27 AM »
NOTE: this poster is a spammer. The spam content of the thread has been removed and the poster has been banned, but the discussion can continue if our regular users are so inclined. –gonZo

I used to adore big boobs of film stars and pop stars. I had undergone a breast augmentation recently to have a large boobs. My friends criticized me but I am happy for what I have done.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 04:06:17 PM by gonZo »

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
Re: Is it wrong to undergo breast augmentation?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 05:37:57 AM »
My friends criticized me but I am happy for what I have done.
Hi!  Oh I think this sentence reveals volumes.  Your friends can't be happy because you're happy?  They'd rather criticize?  I think that is total jealousy on their part.  I'll bet you look so much better with your augmentation.  Yep, they're definitely jealous.  I think it is very astute of you to know what looks great and to go for it.  And don't let any of your friends get that part twisted: big boobs DO look great!!   8)

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 07:40:55 AM »
Is it wrong to undergo breast augmentation?

Wow, that is a very loaded question to ask at the BEA. However, given that I have been around for so long and consider myself rather level-headed I would like to look at this in a slightly different way this time...

Is it ever right to undergo breast augmentation?

Well, the answer to that is also loaded, but not as judgemental because there are circumstances and people that get a benefit from a procedure. The most obvious are those that have reconstruction after surgery or an accident where there is a medical AND mental need for the modification.

Then, moving away from physiological necessity, there are persons who psychologically need to modify themselves to match their mental self-image. I will not touch on how appropriate this may be, but it is valid to say that many get a greater satisfaction with themselves and their life when their inner and outer selves match.

Moving even further away we get those that essentially are changing themselves for mostly external reasons or pressures. They are motivated by some perception of external gain, regardless of how valid. They are not doing the procedures for themselves directly, but they do get or think they get some residual and reflected positive aspect from it.

Lastly, we arrive at those that have some motivation that is obviously not based on need or even wants. These are people to choose to surgically modify themselves because of some actual mental defect or other atypical fixation. They have some "problem" or "mania" that moves them to pursue a surgical intervention rather than more subtle or organic means of self-modification.

There is a final level - however these people have obvious psychological and dismorphic problems that manifest in their augmentation taking on a life of its own. This is not a size based expression but rather a potentially self-destructive behavior which just happens to have a breast / body augmentation based focus.

So - there we go - a range along which a person may fall or express their "justifications" for breast augmentation.

1. Medical / Physical / Reconstructive Need
2. Psychological / Self-Image Need
3. External Pressures / Perceived Gain or Want
4. Fixation / Mania / Unsubstantiated Want
5. Self-**13** disorders / Medical Addictions

A person will sit somewhere along that range from 1 to 5. They may sit at 2.25 or 3.5 or 1.75, etc.

Obviously a level 5 person is essentially wrong and a level 1 person is essentially right to have a procedure.

It is just that most everyone sits between these two extremes. So, it is not so much a degree of personal choice, but rather the sources or manner of motivation for the augmentation. From just a sideline view it would reason that the bell curve of people fall near to level 3.

And that is why answering the thread's question is so cumbersome. The majority of people getting beast augmentation are getting it for a myriad of reasons, some more "right or wrong" than others. How could someone who sits at say, 3.125 on the scale be said to be wrong? Is a person right at 3.00 said to be half-right?

So - there we go. It really comes down to justification for this plastic surgery. Are we rebuilding after a double mastectomy or going under the knife to replace our 5th set of implants while also doing a tummy tuck, chin lipo, tattoo on some eye-liner and 3rd botox this week?

Bottom line is your friends could be total jerks or they could be justified in their reactions.
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 10:58:31 PM »
NOTE: this poster is a spammer. The spam content of the thread has been removed and the poster has been banned, but the discussion can continue if our regular users are so inclined. –gonZo

Thank you bignatslover and Nimrod. :)  Being flat chested is horrible. That is why I decided to undergo a breast augmentation procedure near my area, Barrie. Before undergoing this procedure, I used to feel low and was not able to wear some sexy outfits which I used to adore the most. Having boobs similar to the below picture was my dream.

(broken photo link removed)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 04:05:54 PM by gonZo »

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2016, 05:50:08 AM »
I for one am very proud of you for following your dream.  I think you should take those new boobs up to the top of the CN Tower and yell "Be jealous bitches, I'm queen of the world!"

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2016, 12:00:14 AM »
That is a very rocky beach. Hopefully the model would not have to hold that pose too long as it would be a bit of a pain on the hips, elbows, and related contact points.

Breasts would not require very much augmentation to reach the effect of that photo, BTW.

It would be interesting for comparison to know the absolute "worst" thing/event about being the smaller size and to review how that changed post operation.

I wonder what she is looking at?
BE Together...

Assault Kitten

• A Cup
  • Death by fitness!
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 06:30:13 AM »
If A) you want to
and B) you can afford it
and C) you are not stepping on anyone else then party on!
Death by fitness!

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2016, 02:09:51 AM »
If A) you want to
and B) you can afford it
and C) you are not stepping on anyone else then party on!
As noted above the reason one WANTS the procedure is important.
A person near level 5 will probably set off alarms in the mind of a reputable surgeon and if it does not the surgeon is suspect.
If you can afford it then that is fine.
How this could be stepping on anyone else is a mystery, but if not there is little to dissuade one.

BE Together...

Robin_K2

• A Cup
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2016, 04:03:42 PM »
I'm all for it. 100 percent.

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2016, 01:05:54 PM »
Thank you bignatslover and Nimrod. :)  Being flat chested is horrible. That is why I decided to undergo a breast augmentation procedure near my area, Barrie. Before undergoing this procedure, I used to feel low and was not able to wear some sexy outfits which I used to adore the most. Having boobs similar to the below picture was my dream.

Very late to this thread. Just wanted to go on record as saying that your post and lack of activity fails the "is this spam?" sniff test.

I would be extremely surprised to learn that a Barrie area surgeon would be providing anything vaguely resembling "large breast augmentation surgery". Ordinary breast augmentation, sure.

Why that surgeon (or more likely, his marketing team) has decided to spam the BEA is beyond me. Not really the right demographic.

Happy to be proven wrong, of course.

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2016, 03:46:18 PM »
Quote from: MasterDragonfly
Very late to this thread. Just wanted to go on record as saying that your post and lack of activity fails the "is this spam?" sniff test.

Yeah, this is indeed spam from the same source as the other "Canadian Cosmetic Surgery Clinics" spam threads. I mistook this for a non-spam thread because the spammer hadn't posted a link to a clinic in it, but it turns out that before we recognized the connection between the various spammer IDs, we had removed (and forgotten) a weirdly off-topic thread from "Againgly" that contained a link to the clinic in Barrie.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 04:08:21 PM by gonZo »