Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Shadowmuse Blown
« on: June 23, 2016, 10:51:17 PM »
Watch Tory Avalon go from a flat-chested hater of bosomy women, to that of superblown femme fatale who learns that just because a woman is bosomy, it doesn't mean that she's a stupid whore, in "Revenge"

Come read the first draft of "Revenge" at Shadowmuse Blown's "Revenge" blog.

Chapter One has just been posted.

For now, I will be re-posting segments of the novel-in-progress that were originally posted at my old blog.  If you know my old blog, please be so kind as to not mention it here in this thread.  "Revenge" will be written under my new pen name: "Shadowmuse Blown".  Again, if you are aware of it, please be so kind as to not mention my old pen name here.

My "Revenge" blog will continue to be public until all of the original posts have been reposted, and then I will be taking a one-time fee to join the blog as it goes private.

There will be one more update on my old blog, and then I will begin to post non-"Revenge" material at Shadowmuse Blown's Blog.  That blog is still under construction, however.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Shadowmuse Blown
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 11:15:28 PM »
Just bookmarked it.  :)

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 01:35:18 AM »
"Revenge" Chapter 2 has been posted at my "Revenge" blog.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Deux_Anges

• D Cup
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 07:00:03 AM »
Looking forward to reading it!

DA

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2016, 11:37:36 AM »
By the way, I was just notified, this morning, that a default setting on the new blog was making it difficult for people to leave comments.  I believe I've fixed that and comments should be open for anyone to post.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 08:51:43 PM »
Chapter 3 of "Revenge" has just been posted on my Revenge blog.

Tory has gotten to the "enormous" size of an I-cup, and is finished expanding.

Or has she?
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2016, 04:11:27 PM »
I've just posted Chapter 4 of "Revenge".

Will Tory lose her job now that her chest is ballooning past an I-cup?
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2016, 03:38:55 AM »
Chapter 5 of "Revenge" has just been posted on my Revenge blog.

Let me know what you think.  :)
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2016, 12:28:36 AM »
I've just posted a small bit of story for the Christmas season on my non-Revege blog:

http://shadowmuse-blown.blogspot.com

It's called "Encounter".  There's not much there, yet, just the setting of the stage so far.  Will post more tomorrow night.
~Shadowmuse Blown

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2016, 09:23:30 PM »
Looks good! Thanks!
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2016, 11:34:05 PM »
Glad you like it!

I just posted Part 2 of the story. 
~Shadowmuse Blown

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2016, 09:33:05 PM »
Might I suggest that when the stories are complete, convert them into an e-book format? You can then put them up on a site like Smashwords and maybe get a little money for them.
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2016, 11:25:33 PM »
Thanks, I had The Mouse all set up for an eBook and then lost that version in my harddrive when it crashed. It's a royal pain to convert for eBooks, but a necessary evil. Someday, I'll get back to it.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Lovebig01

• D Cup
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2016, 07:16:13 AM »
Thank you for writing i love that new Story Encounter alot!
It is Kind of a fantay or RP Comes true. :)

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2016, 07:30:42 AM »
Thanks, that's really what it is.  I've been travelling back and forth to Wisconsin for training for my job, on and off, for five months, now, and I decided to put a little fantasy to paper, so to speak (although, there's no paper, of course).  I've met some nice people, but no one as nice as Noelle!  :P
~Shadowmuse Blown