Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Shadowmuse Blown
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2018, 12:34:29 PM »
Just posted on my Revenge Blog:

Tory has had quite the traumatic experience from the aftermath of her subway "adventure".  She is grateful to the man who saved her, and takes him back to her old apartment to thank him.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2018, 05:00:14 AM »
"Possessions", chapter 3, part 1 has been posted on my regular blog.  Tara wonders how she survived when her humongous bosoms had exploded.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2018, 01:34:04 PM »
"Revenge", Chapter 11 has been posted on my Revenge Blog...

Young Bobby is finally old enough to shoot a video with hyper-Tory.  Too bad, Tory's flat-chested sister, Gail, unexpectedly pays Tory a visit that day!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2018, 11:36:46 PM »
Kal has Tara meet Simon, to show him a good time and to expand for him until Simon says: "Stop".   How big will she get?

Read the next installment of "Possessions" on my free regular blog. 
~Shadowmuse Blown