Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Shadowmuse Blown
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2017, 08:29:46 AM »
While we wait for me to complete ENCOUNTER, chapter 12, I figured it might be nice to begin posting some material from my old blog.

First up: Chapter 1 from "Possessions"
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2017, 08:27:50 AM »
I've posted the 13th and final chapter of "ENCOUNTER" on my blog.

Sorry for the long wait!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2017, 08:47:08 AM »
Thanks for the update.  :)

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2017, 10:14:25 PM »
No problem, solvegas!  :)

You will be happy to hear, then, that the first part of Chapter 6, from "Revenge" has been posted on my Revenge blog.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2017, 11:23:37 PM »
The second part of "Revenge", Chapter 6, has been posted on my "Revenge" blog.

How big will Ken pump her?
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2017, 05:20:38 PM »
Well, by the end of this weekend, my "Revenge" Blog should be subscription only and, hopefully, the next installment of "Revenge" will be posted there.  Please see either my regular or Revenge blog for instructions on paying a one-time fee to gain access to the rest of "Revenge".  I will, also, post the first few chapters of Revenge that are already available on my regular blog.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2017, 08:28:58 PM »
My apologies, but it will apparently take me a few more days to get the next post ready for "Revenge".  Tory Avalon has been good enough to say a few words on the "Revenge" blog.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2017, 10:42:18 PM »
Well, that was done sooner than I expected!   ;D

My "Revenge" Blog is now subscription-only. 

The first version of Chapter 7 has been posted.  Back in 2014, I had accidentally written two versions of the same scene, so I will post these, one after the other, and with your feedback, meld the two scenes into one.

Your subscription of $26 is one-time, and good for the life of the blog.  You get to partake in the creation process of Tory's breast expansion story, or you can just sit back and read each post.  Either way, there will be months of reading ahead, as "Revenge" will be a true novel, and quite detailed.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2017, 06:16:01 PM »
I've just posted the second version of Chapter 7 on the "Revenge" Blog.  The scene is basically the same as with Version 1: Tory waking up that first night after she's been blown to 10,000ccs, and how she first reacts to doing everyday things like sitting up and seeing herself in the mirror.  Compare the two versions of chapter 7 and let me know what you like in each.

On my regular blog, I've posted chapter 2 of "Revenge" for those who never got a chance to read it on the Revenge Blog (which is now subscription-only).
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2017, 09:55:48 PM »
On my regular blog, I've posted chapter 3 of "Revenge" for those who never got a chance to read it on the Revenge Blog (which is now subscription-only).
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2017, 09:45:23 PM »
The combined version of Chapter 7 (2nd draft), has been posted on my Revenge Blog.  Please note, that the Revenge Blog is accessable only to paid subscribers. 

To learn how to subscribe, visit my regular blog.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2017, 08:22:45 PM »
"Revenge", chapter 4, has been posted to my regular, free blog.  Tory is passed a J-cup does not want to get any bigger, but Ken just pumps her larger and larger.  Stop by and take a look!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2018, 02:07:39 AM »
"Revenge", Chapter 7, Part 2 has been posted to my Revenge blog. 

It's not a long segment, but I figured it was better to get something posted soon in the new year, and get the ball rolling again, rather than make everyone wait for me to edit a longer segment.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2018, 11:29:50 AM »
"Revenge", Chapter 5, has been posted to my regular blog.

Read how Tory expands her way up through the alphabet of cupsizes!  ;D
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2018, 01:16:08 AM »
The third part of Chapter 7 has been posted on my Revenge Blog. 

Once again, it's not a long post, but, hopefully, I'll be able to make the next post a little longer.
~Shadowmuse Blown