Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Shadowmuse Blown
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2018, 06:11:06 PM »
A short update today for my regular blog: "Revenge", Chapter 6, Part 1 has been posted. 

Tory get's pumped larger than an R-cup.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2018, 02:50:19 AM »
It's hard to believe that almost two weeks has gone by since my father passed away.  Thanks to those of you who sent along your condolences: it's really appreciated.

This week's post of part 1 of Chapter 8 on my "Revenge" Blog, has Tory making her first foray into the world after getting pumped to 10,000ccs.  I'm trying to take into account the massive weight she now has to carry around, which would be 44 pounds of saline, altogether.  Let me know what you think.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2018, 06:41:19 AM »
It's hard to believe that almost two weeks has gone by since my father passed away.  Thanks to those of you who sent along your condolences: it's really appreciated.

This week's post of part 1 of Chapter 8 on my "Revenge" Blog, has Tory making her first foray into the world after getting pumped to 10,000ccs.  I'm trying to take into account the massive weight she now has to carry around, which would be 44 pounds of saline, altogether.  Let me know what you think.

I had no idea your Dad had passed away. You have my condolences and prayers.  :'( My dad is 93 and he is frail and I'm at peace that soon enough he will depart to a better place. My most fervent wish is that the dementia doesn't get much worse and he passes away the only decent way, on his sle3p.  :(

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2018, 12:45:30 AM »

I had no idea your Dad had passed away. You have my condolences and prayers.  :'( My dad is 93 and he is frail and I'm at peace that soon enough he will depart to a better place. My most fervent wish is that the dementia doesn't get much worse and he passes away the only decent way, on his sle3p.  :(

Thanks George, I appreciate it. My dad was 93 and had been slowly consumed by cancer, although he never felt any pain from it and died in his **82**, both of which I'm very thankful for.  It's hard to believe he just gave a jazz concert in October.

Prayers for you and your dad.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2018, 04:20:19 PM »
"Revenge", Chapter 8, Part 2, has just been posted on my "Revenge" Blog.

Tory's returned from her first trip into the outside world at 10K, and is getting ready to go to dinner.  But first, she has to post some pix on her website her new size.
Wait... is that someone in her chatroom?

I've also updated my regular blog with one more installment of "Revenge", that's available for anyone to read, where Tory gets pumped once again.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 05:08:13 PM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2018, 08:16:07 AM »
"Revenge", Chapter 8, Part 3, has been posted on my Revenge Blog.

Tory and Ken, and her newly blown 10K tits, are going to a restaurant.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2018, 04:05:03 AM »
I've just posted "Possessions", Chapter 1, 2nd-Half on my regular blog.  The first part was posted back in August.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2018, 11:52:02 PM »
Back at my "Revenge" Blog, a Second Draft has been posted of Chapter 8, Part 3, which now includes a scene of Tory getting out of Ken's Bugatti, with her 10,000cc balloons.  Thanks to ROM for the suggestion!  An additional scene was added to the restaurant scene, where Tory is seen by an 18 year old out for a birthday dinner with his parents.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2018, 12:02:33 AM »
Just posted "Possessions", Chapter 2, First Half, on my regular, free blog.  This story is a lot darker than my usual fare, and there is a scene where Tara thinks back upon the scene in the last chapter where her breasts are pumped so large that they explode.  I like to mention this, because there are a lot of readers who don't care to read breast explosion scenes.  In the meantime, Kal is pumping Tara up again: even BIGGER.  MUCH BIGGER!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2018, 01:56:16 PM »
Just posted part 4 of chapter 8 of "Revenge" on my Revenge Blog.

It's time for Tory to finally let Ken explode (after a lot of teasing)
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2018, 08:06:41 PM »
When Tory makes Ken cum, he is so intensely excited by her enormous chest, that he gushes huge amounts of semen for over a minute.  However, some readers have voiced that this is either a turn-off, or uninteresting, at best. 

With the aim of finding out what readers want, I've created a poll on my "Revenge" blog where you can vote whether Ken's massive ejaculations are worth reading or not.  The poll should be up for about a month.

The first part of chapter 9 of "Revenge" should get posted by Sunday.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2018, 03:20:37 PM »
Chapter 9, part 1, has now been posted on my "Revenge" blog.

Meet Monique, Tory's new Girl Friday, who happens to be totally infatuated with Tory's colossal chest.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2018, 04:48:22 PM »
The second half of chapter 2 of "Possessions" has been posted on my regular blog. 

Just how big CAN tits get?
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2018, 04:27:28 PM »
Today's post highlights Tory showing some independence.  Take a trip from Ken's upper Eastside brownstone to her little apartment in Brooklyn?  Who needs a chauffeur?  Surely, she can manage a subway ride by herself!  The resulting trip, and how Tory copes with her enormous 10,000cc bosoms, is what this post is all about.  Hope you enjoy, even if things do turn out a little nasty for our heoione.  Let me know what you think.

"Revenge", Chapter 10, part 1, has been posted on my Revenge Blog.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2018, 08:48:00 AM »
Back at my regular blog, I posted the wrap-up scene for the current chapter in "Possessions".   Pumped up until her breasts are forty feet across, Tara wants Kal to go all the way and pump her till she pops.  The third part to chapter 2 has been posted.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 08:51:02 AM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown