Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Shadowmuse Blown
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2018, 07:34:29 AM »
Just posted on my Revenge Blog:

Tory has had quite the traumatic experience from the aftermath of her subway "adventure".  She is grateful to the man who saved her, and takes him back to her old apartment to thank him.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2018, 12:00:14 AM »
"Possessions", chapter 3, part 1 has been posted on my regular blog.  Tara wonders how she survived when her humongous bosoms had exploded.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2018, 08:34:04 AM »
"Revenge", Chapter 11 has been posted on my Revenge Blog...

Young Bobby is finally old enough to shoot a video with hyper-Tory.  Too bad, Tory's flat-chested sister, Gail, unexpectedly pays Tory a visit that day!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2018, 06:36:46 PM »
Kal has Tara meet Simon, to show him a good time and to expand for him until Simon says: "Stop".   How big will she get?

Read the next installment of "Possessions" on my free regular blog. 
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2018, 10:58:48 PM »
In "Revenge", Chapter 11, part 2, Tory's parents visit, but they haven't seen her since she was 2600ccs.  Now she 10,000ccs!  Tory is dreading their arrival.  What will they think of her monster chest?  How will they react?  Will her father disown her? 

Find out at my "Revenge" Blog.  If you're not a member, all it takes is one payment and you can read about Tory every few weeks as she tries to negotiate the world with ever-expanding bosoms.  We're only on chapter 11, and we've a looooong way to go!  Come join the titilation!  Find out how at my regular blog: Shadowmuse-Blown.blogspot.com.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2018, 07:21:36 PM »
I've updated "Possessions" at my free blog. 

Simon takes Tara to his nightclub where he begins to learn something of Kal's true nature, once he has Tara away from him.  In the meantime, Tara performs on stage with Salina Expansion.  Both girls expand to the audience's delight.

Come read "Possessions", Chapter 3, part 3
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2018, 08:36:06 AM »
I found an alternate version to my last chapter of "Revenge", that I'd forgotten that I'd written, where Tory's parents meet her after not seeing their daughter since she was 1600ccs.  Now at 10,000ccs, Tory is rather trepidatious about seeing them.  Join the "Revenge" blog and find out how it goes in this alternate version.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2018, 06:37:13 AM »
Finally got a chance to update "Possessions" again at my regular, free blog.

Read about Tara's fun and expansion in Chapter 3, part 4
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2018, 08:10:46 PM »
Wow.  Been a while.

I've finally posted Chapter 12 on my "Revenge" blog.  It's not a long chapter, but it's a start...

Thanks to all those who wished me well during my ordeal.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #69 on: December 26, 2018, 05:01:00 PM »
Chapter 13 has been posted on my Revenge Blog

A few months back, Tory & Ken had been visiting the Guggenheim Museum on Manhattan's upper East Side, when they had gained access to a room where the modern, sexual artist, Alice DeGroat had had her art work half-way set up for an installation.  While there, Tory had had Ken cum all over several of Ms. DeGroat's canvases.  Now, both Tory and Ken are going to meet the extroverted buxom artist and have some fun with her.

Come read about it at my Revenge Blog. 

If you're not a member, visit my regular blog to see how gain access.  Link in my signature.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2019, 06:55:08 PM »
"Revenge", Chapter 13, Part 2 has been posted on my "Revenge" blog.

Today, we have the second half of Tory and Ken's visit to artist Alice DeGroat, whose 12,000cc implants are even bigger than Tory's, and who wants to have a cum-bath from Ken for art's sake.  How will Tory's jealousy hold up with such a sexually formidable friend tempting Tory's boyfriend?

~Cris
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2019, 11:25:15 PM »
Oh my, it seems like forever since I posted anything on my free blog.  Between putting a new system in at work, battling prostate cancer and writing "Revenge", I guess it's not too surprising I let the free blog slip.

Please check out the first of two parts of "Experiment 1", a scene that may eventually find its way into a story--possibly "Possessions", but don't hold your breath.  In the meantime, just enjoy this self-standing scene.  Link to my free blog in my signature, below.

-Cris
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2019, 10:25:02 PM »
Posted on my "Revenge" blog:

It's September and Ken & Tory make a weekend retreat at Ken's upstate home.  There, they both have a surprise for the other...
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 08:48:15 AM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2019, 05:41:39 PM »
I've posted a little teaser "Introduction" to a new story in my "Possessions" series on my free blog. 

Kal is at it again.  Hope to have the first part of the story up in a week or two.

Take a peak.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2019, 08:36:10 PM »
I've posted the first part of "POSSESSIONS: Book 3, Xifeng" on my free blog.  Got it posted a bit sooner than I thought.  Hope you don't mind.  ;)

Kal has apparently met a gorgeous Asian beauty, and has spent millions to create a clone of her with which he can expand as big as he desires...
~Shadowmuse Blown