Mr_Pickles

• Bigger than your head
  • Lover of all maner of boobs
Re: Hi! I'm Elle, a BE enthusiast/practitioner!
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2017, 11:45:02 AM »
Don't you wish you had these pillows...

Yes, yes, a billion times yes!
“I don’t like tit for tat. I like tit for tit. Bring on the boobies!”
Jarod Kintz

Elle

• This K Cup won't fit your Keurig...
    • Twitter
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2017, 12:12:12 AM »
Hiya! I found this chart through Tumblr that shows various cup sizes in relation to the volume of a boob...so I decided to figure out what each of my boobs actually is (given that the right one is significantly larger than the left) through volume displacement! My idea is I'm going to fill a bowl up to the top using a super big syringe, and then plopping a tit in. Then I'll take it out, and using my same giant syringe, I'll re-measure the water...the difference is boob size!

Right? Like...that's how that works, yeah?

The attached thing is a snap I sent out, it's just a six second clip of some cleav-tease! I hope it works :\
twitter|ig|tumblr
all personal photos © me

Elle

• Twitter
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2017, 12:43:29 AM »
Also, I recently got a fancy schmance new phone, and have been experimenting with taking tiddy pics. I did a handbra just messing around, and I wanna know what y'all think...does this look like growth, from the photo in my first message in this thread, or is it just my laziness in not nailing the pose again?
twitter|ig|tumblr
all personal photos © me

motofly196

• A Cup
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2017, 08:24:08 AM »
It sure looks like you've experienced some growth to me! Your right breast has prominent veins that I didn't see in the first pic. I think you should  post some more pictures though so we can compare more accurately!  :D

Elle

• Twitter
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2017, 02:01:42 PM »
Hiya! I found this chart through Tumblr that shows various cup sizes in relation to the volume of a boob...so I decided to figure out what each of my boobs actually is (given that the right one is significantly larger than the left) through volume displacement! My idea is I'm going to fill a bowl up to the top using a super big syringe, and then plopping a tit in. Then I'll take it out, and using my same giant syringe, I'll re-measure the water...the difference is boob size!

Right? Like...that's how that works, yeah?

The attached thing is a snap I sent out, it's just a six second clip of some cleav-tease! I hope it works :\

so i boob scienced today, and it turns out my larger one is only 2412 CC :( :( :( :( or 5.3 lbs. i was too discouraged to bother repeating the experiment on the other one and have decided to take a nap for my emotional wellbeing instead :P
twitter|ig|tumblr
all personal photos © me

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2017, 05:02:43 PM »
so i boob scienced today
Haha that is an awesome term!
my larger one is only 2412 CC :( :( :( :(
But that's still amazing!  Do you know how many patients and surgeons talk about 400cc with words like "impossibly huge" etc. ?

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2017, 11:01:28 AM »
She blinded me with science! (Boob science)
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

Elle

• Twitter
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2017, 09:28:20 PM »
Hey guys! So I decided to update with how I conducted my tiddy science, in case anyone else wants to do it!

I started by selecting a bowl that was large enough for my entire breast to fit into, comfortably. I weighed it on a food scale, and found that it was 195 grams. I then tared the scale, and began filling it with water. My scale tops out around 1750 g, so I wanted to be cautious and only filled it to 1430 g. This was just over half, and put it outside (this gets messy!). I tared the scale again, used an empty pitcher (272 g), tared, and added more water, this time 1380 g. I poured the water in, and miraculously it went just to the brim of the bowl--this was my goal.

So, at this point, I have a bowl on a flat service, filled to the brim with 2810 g of water. Now, I'm ready to test the volume of my boob. I chose to do the larger of the two, my right. I leaned over the bowl, and carefully began lowering my breast into the water, causing overflow. I continued until the rim of the bowl met my breastbone and my ribcage, just under the root of my breast. At this point, water has gone everywhere 😂😂😂 but I did have a bit left in the bowl. I returned to the scale and found that the remaining water and bowl weighed 593 g. Accounting for 195 g of the bowl, only 398 g of water remained. 2810 - 398 = 2412 g.

Now, we know that the density of water is 1, so 1 mL is 1 g is 1 CC, which means the volume of my right breast is 2412 CC!

I was a little bummed about it yesterday, because on the chart I found, it placed me at only an HH cup, but when I went hunting for implant comparisons, I found the XL Implants of South FL and compared...made me a bit happier, since I am between the two largest photos on the site. Of course, mine aren't that perky...but I can always work on that.
twitter|ig|tumblr
all personal photos © me

« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2017, 06:03:26 PM »
That was messy fun, Elle! I did a few rounds to make sure I was being accurate. I measured around 2040cc on my larger side. This seems right. I'm wearing a U.K. size 36H currently and the charts I found say that size is 2060cc. That helps explain why it's still a bit "roomy" in the cups... for now anyway...  ;)

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2017, 12:25:02 AM »

I'm swooning.
Girls with serious science and math skills are sexy as hell.

Especially those whose breasts keep growing.                         On purpose.

[Deep Sigh.]     ;D

-D'Artagnian
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

Elle

• Twitter
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2017, 08:05:21 PM »
That was messy fun, Elle! I did a few rounds to make sure I was being accurate. I measured around 2040cc on my larger side. This seems right. I'm wearing a U.K. size 36H currently and the charts I found say that size is 2060cc. That helps explain why it's still a bit "roomy" in the cups... for now anyway...  ;)

Haha it was super messy, but a lot of fun! I'm trying to decide when the next time I'm going to check is--maybe around the same time next month?
twitter|ig|tumblr
all personal photos © me

« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2017, 10:47:06 AM »
Haha it was super messy, but a lot of fun! I'm trying to decide when the next time I'm going to check is--maybe around the same time next month?

Maybe wait until you see a big jump in your measurements. I'm thinking it would be hard to really see a difference if you do this too soon.

motofly196

• A Cup
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2017, 06:02:43 PM »
Am I the only one that SUPER excited that you two Boob Greedy girls are BOTH participating in this thread??  ;D

Elle

• Twitter
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2019, 12:39:47 AM »
Howdy guys! Long time no post. Thought I'd throw a link up here as I just posted on Reddit with an updated handbra/progressive growth thing!

https://imgur.com/a/9UCrQ
twitter|ig|tumblr
all personal photos © me

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2019, 07:10:20 AM »
Welcome back ! :) Thanks for the update. This old pervert …. er …. breast connoisseur appreciates the photos. I hope you continue posting here and continuously update us on your BE journey. :)